Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (91025 Views)

Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Slayer2: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
oshe11:
See hw she worwor like DIRTY WITCH.....

ORAGBEGBEN...... grin

Lwkmd o @dirty winch. Choi. Nairalanders wee nor kee pesin
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Pidginwhisper: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

I've been good too. How are the kids? Hope they are doing well too?
kids are great. They came around yesterday left the brk this evening. Tnx for asking after them.

Btw, what are you upto?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
So a whole Duncan Mighty no see money give im elder sister to go buy things for the shopping mallcheesy. This is surprisingcheesy...Duncan Mighty u fall my hand oo.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by blowjob: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
ALL THE FAKE HAIR,DON REMOVE HER NATURAL FINISH... angry AND DUNCAN SIS... angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nigeriadondie: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Stealing and criminality runs in her family.

Duncan mighty is a criminal and a member of the notorious cult group in Rivers state known as SVC (Vikings).

Shameless family!

She ought to have suffered same fate as the Alu4 guys.

You seem to know d family very well? But what of d ALU 4 guys? I think those guys were innocent?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by paddyofboss(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Stop forcing yourself to be like "NwaAmaikpe"
You mustn't emulate him to get the attention you've been seeking for!

Stop reasoning from your armpit while typing!!!

There is a between being intelligent and renewal of stupidity in the name of emulation!!
Dude he is Nwamaikpe using a different moniker
after his ban he came up with this sh*it
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by francizy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reaffirms why all you see on Social media should not be believed.

Duncan Mighty is always in a hurry to showcase his lavish lifestyle, his mansions and Porsche. He even once showed us a new ride he bought for his wife.
He always posts photos of himself with dignitaries and influential politicians.
But it's all make-belief.

Who would have imagined 'Portharcourts 1st son' to have an impoverished, unkempt blood sister like this who resorts to stealing for survival?
Who would have thought that?

He brags he built a mansion in less than a year yet his sister can't buy a relaxer or even a wig for her hair overrun with undergrowths.

Most of what we see on Social media are cosmetic and totally superficial.

With that said,
They should do the needful to her.

shocked

If it's not NwaAmaikpe, it can never be like him... grin grin grin

cescky:

I think it's him, their one and the same

shocked

I think not..

paddyofboss:

Dude he is Nwamaikpe using a different moniker
after his ban he came up with this sh*it

shocked

Over sabi dey worry you, I swear!!!

Mere comparing their posts, one doesn't even need a panel of police detectives to ascertain the differences between the typing styles of the parodies and the original.

Other copycats aren't as good as the original NwaAmaikpe in terms of grammatical expression: be it punctuation, typo, etc.

Maj196:
The authentic one don show face...

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
kids are great. They came around yesterday left the brk this evening. Tnx for asking after them.

Btw, what are you upto?
Nothing much, just walking through the streets of nairaland cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by blaqroy: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ikewerre juju is real
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by chimeziedickson: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
What kind of disgrace be this naa?......I tire ooooo
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Karidqueen(f): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Angelcute:
Ducan mighty is dope buh it's a shameful thing he can't help his people....am also an ikwerrean and am really touched at this....ikwerre men just go borrow lifestyle from igbo men come here dey cheat themselves....when he comes around, he buys drinks and womanize.... wetin concern me sef
So ikwerre people are not related to the Igbo people? I've met some, they speak Igbo language tho not fluent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by tribalistseun: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Duncan mighty is a criminal and a member of the notorious cult group in Rivers state known as SVC (Vikings).

Shameless family!

e be like sey crase dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by valentinoeggz: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Top 10 Nigeria Most Trending Songs for November (★★★★★)

SEE FULL LIST >> http://speedup9ja.com/download-mp3/10-top-most-trending-songs-for-november/
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Pidginwhisper: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Nothing much, just walking through the streets of nairaland cheesy
likewise, but Technology street though grin

Hope you've had dinner?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
likewise, but Technology street though grin

Hope you've had dinner?
Since 6pm.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by micflo28(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reaffirms why all you see on Social media should not be believed.

Duncan Mighty is always in a hurry to showcase his lavish lifestyle, his mansions and Porsche. He even once showed us a new ride he bought for his wife.
He always posts photos of himself with dignitaries and influential politicians.
But it's all make-belief.

Who would have imagined 'Portharcourts 1st son' to have an impoverished, unkempt blood sister like this who resorts to stealing for survival?
Who would have thought that?

He brags he built a mansion in less than a year yet his sister can't buy a relaxer or even a wig for her hair overrun with undergrowths.

Most of what we see on Social media are cosmetic and totally superficial.

With that said,
They should do the needful to her.
see this one, u just dey change moniker like an unsteady scrotum, you think say na boys dey here. Nawa for u ooo
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Pidginwhisper: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

Since 6pm.
Interesting! Enjoy your day wink

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by DJperdurabo: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Kenzico:
grin

Liars!

She sure looks like Duncan.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Wallace2107: 1:29am On Dec 03, 2017
crafteck:

So many words but no point made
grin grin grin badt guy..yet on point
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by gozzlin: 1:37am On Dec 03, 2017
firstclassmumu:
fine girl like this the thief. Blame buhari

Ehn!!!! Fine wetin? Are you sure the screen of your phone is not completely damaged?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Virus777: 1:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
Ducan mighty is dope buh it's a shameful thing he can't help his people....am also an ikwerrean and am really touched at this....ikwerre men just go borrow lifestyle from igbo men come here dey cheat themselves....when he comes around, he buys drinks and womanize.... wetin concern me sef

That babe in your profile looks too good to be true. Please can you give me her instagram handle, let me just feed my eyes. Edakun.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

There is a between being intelligent and renewal of stupidity in the name of emulation!!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Angelcute(f): 2:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Karidqueen:

So ikwerre people are not related to the Igbo people? I've met some, they speak Igbo language tho not fluent.
yea, i don't even know
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Angelcute(f): 2:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Virus777:

That babe in your profile looks too good to be true. Please can you give me her instagram handle, let me just feed my eyes. Edakun.
lols DM me
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Tyga12: 2:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Well they look alike. If this is true. Then Duncan mighty is to blame..... The sister shouldn't be this impoverished in the first place
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Virus777: 2:51am On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
lols DM me

I lost access to my nairaland account email. Could you please send to: gozzman777@yahoo.com

God bless you abundantly as you do. smiley
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Boyooosa(m): 2:54am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

You just made him happy by replying him, that is his goal in life and he will never respond to your text, that is his modus operandi, quote me. It is still that one goat changing moniker upandan because of serial ban.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Boyooosa(m): 3:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Virus777:

That one is enough for you to satisfy yourself, download garment editor on playstore.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by toprealman: 3:38am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Shameless family!

Suffered same fate as Aluu4 guys.......wow!
Didn't you hear that the Aluu guys were innocent victims?
Let the dead rest in peace bro......
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by toprealman: 3:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Virus777:

I lost access to my nairaland account email. Could you please send to: gozzman777@yahoo.com

God bless you abundantly as you do. smiley
Fake pastor spotted.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by toprealman: 3:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Tyga12:
Well they look alike. If this is true. Then Duncan mighty is to blame..... The sister shouldn't be this impoverished in the first place
What if wene mighty crooner has done a lot for her already?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Virus777: 3:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Boyooosa:

That one is enough for you to satisfy yourself, download garment editor on playstore.
toprealman:
Fake pastor spotted.

Who are these insignificant twats quoting me? Abeg face ya front. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style / Bianca Ojukwu After Winning MBGN In 1988 Vs Now In 2021 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.