Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (91023 Views)

Zinoleesky And Shubomi Naira Marley’s Sister Caught Passionately Kissing Watch / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
See as she resemble adiemus
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by kowema(f): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Stop forcing yourself to be like "NwaAmaikpe"
You mustn't emulate him to get the attention you've been seeking for!

Stop reasoning from your armpit while typing!!!

There is a different between being intelligent and renewal of stupidity in the name of emulation!!

Lawwwddd!!.
You Ha Hay Brutal pelzin.
Chai!!. Mortal combat
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by ewebiodun: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2017
Might be true might be false, but thr is some resemblance
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by bleskid: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

There is a different between being intelligent and renewal of stupidity in the name of emulation!!
pls God bles my brother from another mother..
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by FRESHG(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Foxrain:

I don't believe you.
You seem very enlightened, hardly a typographical error or a punctuation error.
Knows too much about celebrities and social issues.
I've been monitoring you and I think I have an idea who you might be.
Family man ?yes ,maybe ,
A massive employee of labour... I highly doubt that.
Maybe you're a journalist, someone running a blog that is yet to take off.
Two PhD, maybe a lecturer, perhaps in mass communication, interested in the entertainment sector
Prove me wrong or prove me right, your real name might be Nwabueze!
WHY YOU COME BUST BROTHER NWABUEZE NOWgrin
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by andycom(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

And bros just won "Ballon D Savagery" Award. you just maimed the rubbish fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by ifeci: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reaffirms why all you see on Social media should not be believed.

Duncan Mighty is always in a hurry to showcase his lavish lifestyle, his mansions and Porsche. He even once showed us a new ride he bought for his wife.
He always posts photos of himself with dignitaries and influential politicians.
But it's all make-belief.

Who would have imagined 'Portharcourts 1st son' to have an impoverished, unkempt blood sister like this who resorts to stealing for survival?
Who would have thought that?

He brags he built a mansion in less than a year yet his sister can't buy a relaxer or even a wig for her hair overrun with undergrowths.

Most of what we see on Social media are cosmetic and totally superficial.

With that said,
They should do the needful to her.

How did you confirm that she is his blood sister?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by GHOLDINGS: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2017
Wene mighty is the only child of his parent, this is lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Iamtipsyy(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Stealing and criminality runs in her family.

Duncan mighty is a criminal and a member of the notorious cult group in Rivers state known as SVC (Vikings).

Shameless family!

She ought to have suffered same fate as the Alu4 guys.

Na you bag am up? Duncan mighty never gained admission, anywhere, he just doesn't take care of his people

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by valdes00(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Excuse me boss...
Sorry to ask, Av you guys met somewhere before...
This brutality of urs is too much, you ended his career in just a second... I wouldn't want to toy with you..

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Nov6(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Ouch!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by hexy40: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Foxrain:

I don't believe you.
You seem very enlightened, hardly a typographical error or a punctuation error.
Knows too much about celebrities and social issues.
I've been monitoring you and I think I have an idea who you might be.
Family man ?yes ,maybe ,
A massive employee of labour... I highly doubt that.
Maybe you're a journalist, someone running a blog that is yet to take off.
Two PhD, maybe a lecturer, perhaps in mass communication, interested in the entertainment sector
Prove me wrong or prove me right, your real name might be Nwabueze!

That guy is not igbo... go look at his previous comments
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2017
I dare you to say it to their face
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by GoldHorse(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Khd95:
Nobody should blame village people here oo they are innocent

Thanks for clearing this up Mr Spoke Person (of the village people) smiley

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by GoldHorse(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2017
bright007:
Her village people finally got her

No. Dem talk say dem no dey involved o
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Etianwanokon: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
She looks mentally unstable.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Tarela007(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
People and their family problems !
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Chiebukar(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Duncan mighty is a criminal and a member of the notorious cult group in Rivers state known as SVC (Vikings).

Shameless family!

i thought you are a "Christian" , i just read your comment negating freeze on the tithing issue, hypocrites, apparently your pastor also told you that your tithe will take you to heaven before "cultists" mtchew.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by adecz: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
She is in support of

Govt's 'cashless' shopping policy... grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
anochuko01:
why must you copy what the poster above you said
talk your own. you too copy copy grin
D funny thing is d poster above him only said 'lol' cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by stchinedu: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

Word!� cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Deo1986(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Shameless family!

man you are bitter and i bet you are still in the said rivers state run by SVC((vikings)....... Hater!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by johnwell(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

iyami, bro?
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Bigprick9inches: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
joel1991:
Dear future wife! From wetin u go carry bring our house abeg
sell some property worth 20k and send me the money so that i go arrange my Christmas. We will settle it when u come.
20k for Christmas? The poverty is real, Buhari why.
Send Yaacant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by Mariasarah: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Need quick cash with ease & instant disbursement in few hours? As high as N2.5m Don't go far just try PAGE. *No Collateral No Guarantor ELIBILITY Must be a salary earner* . INTERESTED?
CONTACT
Bassey Maria 08109056344
RETAIL BANKING@ PAGE BANK.
23 Norman Williams Street Ikoyi,Lagos.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by ebomo79: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Go back to your first sentence and start thinking like a human... if you were half as famous as that guy,a million idiots will to be your siblings.Am talking from personal experience.

This reaffirms why all you see on Social media should not be believed.

Duncan Mighty is always in a hurry to showcase his lavish lifestyle, his mansions and Porsche. He even once showed us a new ride he bought for his wife.
He always posts photos of himself with dignitaries and influential politicians.
But it's all make-belief.

Who would have imagined 'Portharcourts 1st son' to have an impoverished, unkempt blood sister like this who resorts to stealing for survival?
Who would have thought that?

He brags he built a mansion in less than a year yet his sister can't buy a relaxer or even a wig for her hair overrun with undergrowths.

Most of what we see on Social media are cosmetic and totally superficial.

With that said,
They should do the needful to her.
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by adigun98(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
donstan18:

Be a MAN of your way,

You're wicked,that was savage ��
Re: Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt by booksrite(f): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
20k for Christmas? The poverty is real, Buhari why. Send Yaacant

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style / Bianca Ojukwu After Winning MBGN In 1988 Vs Now In 2021 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.