Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (5215 Views)

Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Blogsphere: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Source - .COM

As seen on Facebook

More photos : http://www..com/2017/12/lady-shares-photo-of-herself-with-her.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by UbanmeUdie: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

Perfect love is simply sharing everything together including Staphylococcus aureus and HIV.

This is very inspiring!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by medexico(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Dirty idiots
You better use water to wash that yansh

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by medexico(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Wait oh....
who is the mumu that took the picture?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by medexico(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2017
Did you see the hashtag? #WeTheShit
She no lie o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by DuchessLily(f): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Na wa ooo.... Nothing wey person no go see these days

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by phintohlar(f): 12:11am On Dec 03, 2017
Oshi yin po yeah "in lil olamide's voice"

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by ufuosman(m): 12:25am On Dec 03, 2017
After enough weed, look at some of the side effects

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Omo, Wayray po o

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Lordfranklin(m): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2017
So this is where their madness lead them?
They can as well show us the colour of the sh*t!

Useless bomboclatic simpletons with craniums filled up with mud!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by sonofspada(m): 1:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Oh lawd
My eyes saw it all
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Darkseid(m): 1:35am On Dec 03, 2017
The real slowpoke na the person wey snap the pic angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:21am On Dec 03, 2017
I have notin to say cry
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by delugajackson: 2:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Future leaders.

Guess that shît is expensive, hence the show off.

Why don't you deep fry that shît, or better still, put that shît on ice? Punk ass bîtches! Funny how bîtches talk about haters when they got none.

Matter of fact? This shît is ridiculous.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Flexherbal(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2017
Which one be this, again!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by sirjentul05(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2017
Mtchww una own dey small

Wat abt me wey dey shave my pubic hair outside our gate every saturday
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by alfred007(m): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2017
please if you know about affiliate marketing or networking, contact me! 08064772292
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by ceezarhh(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2017
people keep coming up with weird ideas on how to trend on social media...I wonder what we'll see next...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by columbus007(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2017
The internet is too corrupt and it's already destroying so many lives,if we complain of this generation what about the ones that's to come undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by emmanuel1990(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Perfect love is simply sharing everything together including Staphylococcus aureus and HIV.

This is very inspiring!

the guy never meet girl wey eat kuni-kuni with fura de nunu b4.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
I'ld still fvck the leftover sh*t outta that ass
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
..must be AFON............

Shit is their TRADEMARK
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Jodha(f): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Say no to drugs...
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by johnstar(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Gals too Mumu shaaa
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
God when is stupidity going to end. ?

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by queenfav(f): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Na so! This kind of friendship leads to the most brutal backstabbing!We don do pass so before we get sense!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by FRESHG(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
queenfav:
Na so! This kind of friendship leads to the most brutal backstabbing!We don do pass so before we get sense!
YOU DON CHOP SH!T BEFOREshocked
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by queenfav(f): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
FRESHG:
YOU DON CHOP SH!T BEFOREshocked
No.. But i had a best friend in 100 level, despite how allergenic my skin can get, we were sharing the same towel,swapping clothes, eating together and cooking together. She still show me shege!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Adorable90(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wetin be this one again kai
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by 1REPUBLIC(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
this can only be the work of kwale weed
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
They shud be ashamed cos their butts r so tiny dt d two ov em cud fit on one toilet sit grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? / Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected / Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.