Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected (5214 Views)

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / Do You Agree With What This Guy Posted On How To Treat Your Girlfriend? (Pics) / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected by geadom: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
This guy posted this lady's picture on his a facebook page flaunting her for whatsoever reasons he has but was met with so many reactions especially bad ones as most of the reactions were abusive reactions rather than good.

There are trends going on on the internet nowadays whereby people engage in different kinds of challenge and this looked like a challenge when I first saw it.. But I realized it was not a challenge but instead it was the guy flaunting his girlfriend or whatsoever people are saying she is.

The guy posted the picture on the facebook page saying that members of the group should feel free to lick their screen.... But he was met with ill luck as most of the comments generated from the post were all abusive and insulting words towards either the boy that posted or the girl he posted.

Firstly when I saw the picture.. I thought it was a Photoshop as per this challenge of a thing but I was shocked when I saw the girl's profile... See some of the comments below.

1 Like

Re: Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected by dawnomike(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerians can frustrate your online presence grin
Re: Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected by Simplecity(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wey the geh picture i wan laff am lick screen grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Some pple comment is making me laugh
Re: Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected by Ekakamba: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Na fatality be that, Nairalanders dey give brutality upfront.
grin tongue
dawnomike:
Nigerians can frustrate your online presence grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected by modskiller(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Incomplete story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Always Beep & Never Called / Be Sincere, Which Of These Girls Is The Most Beautiful / Have You Ever Resist Temptation Of Sleeping With A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.