Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (47922 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by paxonel(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
SageTravels:

He ruined nothing. serving God is a choice so also is giving. If unrighteous man give it's a sin.
Seriously, ever since Freeze came up with this tithe questions the number of people going to church on sundays are gradually reducing. Like in my church today i can count the heads remaining. Many of those that have gone are the educated youths,leaving the old papas and mamas who know cannot sense what is going on grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by mickeymimi: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
The revealed purpose of Abraham's tithe to Melchizedek has nothing to do with the amount (the fact that it was a tenth). Abraham's tithe is not a "principle" for Christian giving. Hebrews 7 reveals that Abraham's tithe is significant because it shows that Melchizedek is greater than Abraham, and therefore Jesus (who is "High Priest according to the order of Melchizedek"wink is superior to the Levites, who came from Abraham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KyWBDc-_Cg
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by aspirebig: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Lol..

Then again according to what you said there wasn't much emphasis on Tithing till the 80s.. So does it mean that before the people were not blessed?

People were blessed. ...but the emphasis then was on
Salvation...repentance.....crusade...winning souls for Christ...forgiveness. ...righteousness etc...you can count the number of people that own cars in those 70s...it was mostly leggedez, bicycle ...then motorcycle few even cars...so the level of riches then was not like this....no Nigerian Pastor had private jet in 1980....for where..how?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Ever8054: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
You Guy's have successfully helping the devil in diverting the weightier matter of the law (salvation) and show more emphasis on issue that are not necessary to salvation.
tithing is the evidence of faith ,tithing is trusting one God, just as Abraham trust God when he was called to offer his only son Isaac..what 100% cannot solved, can 10% solved?
The Christian life is to continue in the same way that it commenced : "As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord (by looking unto Him in simple childlike trust), so WALK YE IN HIM" (Col. 2:6). Let's get our eyes on the lovely Saviour and move forward with our full confidence in Him!
sir the question is very simple,where in the bible did Jesus Christ or his disciples paid tithe...?...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by livebullet(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us

first of all i want to say....I Love u. secondlyi wanna say u are wise! I wish i knw u personally!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by livebullet(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us

first of all i want to say....I Love u. secondlyi wanna say u are wise! I wish i knw u personally!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by afroxyz: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:
These men should not join issues with Freeze. They are bigger than this social media rubbish. Let them focus on touching lives with their ministry and leave the loud mouth to continue making noise.

We shall be made accountable for every word we speak so leave Freeze for God to handle.

Someone is saying the right thing and the only thing you guys can put up as a defense is getting sentimental. It really baffles me that the Bible you christians say is the undeniable word of God, the same Bible which freeze uses to back up his claims, you guys can't quite from the same Bible to defend your points

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by InvertedHammer: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
jbhitler:
this freeze,days are numbered,i bet you.people are making this guy look important.so his movement is not against abuse,divorce and adultory but only tithe? this guys end will be disastrous if he does not repent.nobody stand against GOD and survive and especially when the cry of the saints goes to GOD.he thinks he is working or helping GOD with his constant attack against GOD'S servants.he should go and study what happened to Uzzah when the ark of GOD wanted to fall and the soldier that claimed to have killed saul.you cant help GOD.even at the worthless level of king saul,David could not harm him ,with many opportunities to do so if he had wanted.you cant work againts the anointed and survive.that is why i am very sure he is digging his grave.but i pray he does not end as a case study.

Nigerian Christians are special breeds. If MMM could clean up Nigerians in a few months, one can imagine the financial ruins these fraudsters have been doing for years. The fact has shown that most Christians in Nigeria do not read the bible.

The bible warns about the Adeboye, Suleiman, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor, etc of this world:

Jeremiah 23:16, " This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD".

Mathew 24:24, "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect".

2 Timothy 4: 3-4, " For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."

1 John 4: 1-5, "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them."

Mathew 7: 15-16, “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?"

2 Peter 2:1-3, "But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping".

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by fyneguy: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:

You actually think your Pastor needs your tithe to be rich smh.

For your information, God might be using non-members of your Church to care for your Pastor, while you are in delusion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by nicemuyoo: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
You are wrong tithing is never money. This tithing was reintroduced by the Roman Catholic church and passed as compulsory with the backing of Roman authority it was later repealed by the population in a revolt/ riot. This also happened in UK. the tithe in old covenant time was used simply to feed levities, widows, orphans etc. Not for church buildings or buying anything because it is food . Stop twisting scriptures and discard theological theories.
Interesting15:

You are mixing things up sir.

I said it is very good to give to the poor and they
orphans (even the Bible asked us to do so)

But Tithing is different. Tithing is setting apart one-tenth of what you have, and giving it to God (by contributing it in the house of God)

What the leaders in the church does with it is not your business. Your own is to obey God and enjoy His blessings.

Between, if you don't have trust in your church leaders, in regards to how they spend church money. You can go to some churches that are transparent in regards to how they spend money, who uses tithe monies for the expansion of the gospel.

As far as my tithe is used for the expansion of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the good Lord who died for my sins, I'm happy.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Justbright(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=Interesting15 post=62941538]
Giving to orphanage is something veryyyyyy good that should be encouraged. However, take note that it doesn't mean you are paying tithe, because you aren't going towards the directions of the scriptures. [/quoe]

Have u ever read Deuteronomy 14 from verse 20 downward.....?...on d contrary to ur submission,orphans are d main beneficiary of tithe...even Levite's were mention last among dose listed to share tithe....problems with most xtians is we are to lazy to study d word consequently we believe everything dis pastors tell us
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by nNEOo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
pimper24:
Otobolizer trending on Google search ;Da

That's ryt ...

Otobolic
Otobolizer
Otobosincracy
Otobolism
Otobosyncasagr
Otobodemonic
Otobolynbocracy
Otobo
Otobo
Otobo
Etc......
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Alertz3(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheAngry1:
When a man is about to self-destruct, his reasoning is temporarily suspended and he is altogether given over to a reprobate mind. I am really sorry for Freeze...
No scriptures to disprove his position/question. What is self-destruct. If you understand the difference b/w grace and law you will know that they ve being scamming you all along. There is nothing like robbing God in tithe and offering under this dispensation brother.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by miketayo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Serving God is by choice,paying tithes is by choice but as for me that don't pay,i always envy most tithers,the way they derive joy in paying. The disappointing thing is that,tbh,they are even financially balanced than I am

dude u pay tithe, its nothing to be ashamed of or lie about cheesy cheesy..na wa for u o
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by MrMoney007: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:
These men should not join issues with Freeze. They are bigger than this social media rubbish. Let them focus on touching lives with their ministry and leave the loud mouth to continue making noise.

We shall be made accountable for every word we speak so leave Freeze for God to handle.
so you don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by malvisguy212: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ever8054:
sir the question is very simple,where in the bible did Jesus Christ or his disciples paid tithe...?...
Read In between the line of my post, paying tithe is a personal opinion,it dose not affect your salvation.but we have show more emphasis on matters that are not important . when last did you show EFFORTS in deliver the massage of salvation to the lost ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by mightiersa: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
I used to have problem with tithe or any message on tithe... And my argument then was that "if tithe is very important as pastors preach it, Jesus should have talked about it throughout his teachings"... A day came and my pastor preached on tithe and I quoted a portion of the holy bible; which is " Matthew 23 verse 23 New Living Translation
"What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

I have not be a very faithful fellow when it comes to tithe but I don't have any problem with it anymore. Of a truth, giving (either charity, offering or tithe) is a gift of the spirit... Not everyone has it. If one is not giving, the person lacks the spirit.
Above all, givers of any kind or form will never lack. Thank you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Reference(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Perhaps there maybe some good in all of this. For those who thought Tithing was a get rich quick scheme, may they be enlightened. For others who love God, want to see people saved by the preaching of the gospel, their ship of faith has already sailed into the steady waters of their obligations towards His kingdom. You can give without loving but you cannot love without giving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by mickeymimi: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why not learn about the tithe directly from the words of Jesus?

Dear Christians, Doesn't Jesus have a say in our faith? Why not learn about the tithe directly from the words of Jesus? Why are we always quoting the Old Testament to learn about the tithe? Why don't we quote from the New Testament? If we are followers of Jesus, shouldn't we be following what Jesus said about the tithe? After all, He is the Author and Finisher of our Faith. This short study is all about Jesus' teachings on the Tithe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsYdZJi74zc
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by malvisguy212: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
jayzblogng:

Oga your mpa na pastor , so Isaac is now tithe ba?
If Jesus Christ never collected shishi from anyone Who the he'll is your daddy GO to want 10% of my sweat ,I rather give it to the orphanage...
I have paid tithe and there are changes in many aspects in my life.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
^^

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:

I don't pay. There are always positive changes in my life .
So why are you wasting your money ?
A fool and his money are soon parted ?

Your god is a greedy god.

Why don't you ask him to get a job, like we mortals do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Reference:

Perhaps there maybe some good in all of this. For those who thought Tithing was a get rich quick scheme, may they be enlightened. For others who love God, want to see people saved by the preaching of the gospel, their ship of faith has already sailed into the steady waters of their obligations towards His kingdom. You can give without loving but you cannot love without giving.
Well spoken. I am not joining in these fruitless debates. Let everyone do according to their convictions.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by malvisguy212: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
plaetton:

sometimes the devil make you prosper in SIN so that you wouldn't run to God for help
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by realmindz: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:

and the positive changes are as a result of the tithe you pay??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by linearity: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oyiboman69:

Do you know why I don't pay my tithes,because,i couldn't calculate my ten percent but some individuals,gives anything from Their earnings as tithe even as low as five hundred naira and they are happy with it

If it is not 10% it is not tithe.

In the law, God never commanded 9% or even 11% percentage. There is a biblical reason and precedent in the law for that.

Ignore those who are saying they will start paying ‘30% tithes’ or those who say, because God had blessed them abundantly, they are paying more than 10%. They are ignorant of the fulfilled law, they claim to be obeying.

That said, nothing stopped anyone from giving a free will offering of 9%, or 10% or 30% or 1% or 0.00001% or even 0%. That is the New Testament way, we have been freed from the law to give as we wish willingly, cheerfully and not out of an obligation to give or compulsion or in fulfillment of certain laws whose requirements and debts has been paid by Jesus Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
sometimes the devil make you prosper in SIN so that you wouldn't run to God for help

Big laughter.
grin grin grin

That's the great thing about believing in imaginary friends and enemies.
The unlimited freedom and latitude to just keep making sh.i.t up as you go.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by thobby4(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
only pigs and idiots will not support freeze

Now i know who is talking keep it up
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by malvisguy212: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
plaetton:

so you are still an atheist ,
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Let everyone do according to their convictions.
I beg to differ my fair lady. wink

This is the problem with you believers of imaginary things.
You always feel you can rationalize and make up stuff to suit you whenever.

For example, if everyone , as you suggest, had the freedom to act out according to their convictions, whatever they may be, then where is accountability , morality, conscience, the law and the social cohesion that binds all of us ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by malvisguy212: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
plaetton:

Big laughter.
grin grin grin

That's the great thing about believing in imaginary friends and enemies.
The unlimited freedom and latitude to just keep making sh.i.t up as you go.
so far so good no atheist have successfully disproved this imaginary God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / Dunamis Constructs Road, Renovates And Installs CCTV In 32 Classrooms In Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.