Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (47935 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by budaatum: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Interesting15:

You are not an atheist my dear. You are an agent of satan!
And you must be some sort of omniknowitall sort of person!

I feel you trembling in fear.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by jacyhelen(f): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
only pigs and idiots will not support freeze

only idiots and idiots will pay tite to daddy G.o

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Hemstone(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:

Don't say that again! grin
This your post made my day. The picture matched the sentence so we'll. I laughed ehn grin gringrin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
why did you run from the religious section ?I guess your evangelical atheism is not producing result
Me run from the Religious section ?
For what ?

I'm there every day.
I don't post comments often simply because I can't be repeating the same common sense arguments against the invisible skydaddy every single time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Leave me to believe my 'imaginary things'. Leave me to hold on to my convictions. Leave me to 'make up stuff to suit myself' (this is an irony coming from an atheist). Let everyone act according to their convictions on tithing. Life is not that hard undecided
Just Negodi.
tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by tossie101(f): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
jacyhelen:

only idiots and idiots will pay tite to daddy G.o

my dear vultures and idiots rather. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Tellemall: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
budaatum:

I can read! If you are concerned your gift to an orphanage is being misspent, invest your time by volunteering in the orphanage to ensure it isn't. In fact, forget giving the orphanage money. Give your time instead! I'm certain you'd make sure its not misused.

Then why are people so worried about the money they give in church, if they attend weekly meetings?

Why are people worried about their taxes being misused if they're in the country where they pay the taxes?

Aren't they all right there?

Why is the exception taken to giving in church if all are givings?

Aren't all bodies held accountable? Or is there something worse about tithing and not knowing who is gobbling it?

If people in the orphanage wish to enrich themselves, your presence there as a volunteer or monitor won't change it.

You must agree that what they do with it afterwards isn't your business. All you know is that you gave it to an orphanage/charity in good faith.

The same goes for tithes.

Give if you wish to. Don't if it's not for you. But to paint it that pastors are thieves is strange.

People claiming they don't want to give tithes in a church because it will enrich pastors are still giving it to bodies that have leaders who will still enrich themselves from it.

BTW: My post that you quoted wasn't meant for you, so this isn't going anywhere. Thi is merely a diversion of sorts.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
plaetton:

Just Negodi.
tongue
*Negodu* angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
ishilove we need to talk..
Ishilove:

*Negodu* angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
angels09:
ishilove we need to talk..
About...?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:

About...?
many things off forum. I'll be in touch.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by NwaAmaikpe: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:

About...?
shocked

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by SageTravels: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
paxonel:

Seriously, ever since Freeze came up with this tithe questions the number of people going to church on sundays are gradually reducing. Like in my church today i can count the heads remaining. Many of those that have gone are the educated youths,leaving the old papas and mamas who know cannot sense what is going on grin

It's a lie bro
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by budaatum: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tellemall:

Then why are people so worried about the money they give in church, if they attend weekly meetings?

Why are people worried about their taxes being misused if they're in the country where they pay the taxes?

Aren't they all right there?

Why is the exception taken to giving in church if all are givings?

Aren't all bodies held accountable? Or is there something worse about tithing and not knowing who is gobbling it?

If people in the orphanage wish to enrich themselves, your presence there as a volunteer or monitor won't change it.

You must agree that what they do with it afterwards isn't your business. All you know is that you gave it to an orphanage/charity in good faith.

The same goes for tithes.

Give if you wish to. Don't if it's not for you. But to paint it that pastors are thieves is strange.

People claiming they don't want to give tithes in a church because it will enrich pastors are still giving it to bodies that have leaders who will still enrich themselves from it.

BTW: My post that you quoted wasn't meant for you, so this isn't going anywhere. Thi is merely a diversion of sorts.
And if you don't mind the diversion, I am honoured.

People are worried about what the church does with their money for a reason. I would too if my pastor were getting richer by the day and poverty were increasing around me. And I'm not suggesting my tithing is for my personal enrichment. Reason tells me that putting a tenth of my earnings in an investment fund will grow it into a sizeable pot if I left it long enough.

If my taxes were being misspent, l consider myself duty bound to pay as little of it as I can get away with. If my donations to an orphanage were being misspent, I am duty bound to find an orphanage that does a better job with my money. And if my pastor were doing what I want him to do with my money, I will not just pay a tithe, I will invest my time to. After all, I would be doing the work of my lord and my god almighty, albeit through and with the help of my pastor.

It is because they are accountable to me, the tither, that I get to have a say, and it is irresponsible of me not to know where my money were going. Just imagine if I were some sort of anti-abortionist, or opposed to homohomo and my pastor were sending my money to homohomo abortion clinics! Would I not deserve to burn in a hell that my god throws such people in? Damnit! Through my negligence and irresponsibility, I would have been buying a ticket to that hell thinking I was going to heaven!

Please note, if I don't like how a government spends my taxes, I get to vote for someone who spends my money like I like. Same with my pastor. If he's buying jets, and I'd rather my money fed the poor, I move my ass from his church to a feed the poor with my money church.

Thanks for diverting.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by streamsofjoy(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackaxe78:

Answer the question please @malvisguy212

Evidence of your faith in God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by streamsofjoy(f): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
paxonel:

Seriously, ever since Freeze came up with this tithe questions the number of people going to church on sundays are gradually reducing. Like in my church today i can count the heads remaining. Many of those that have gone are the educated youths,leaving the old papas and mamas who know cannot sense what is going on grin

And as a christian are u happy about that?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by isaboy: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us
This issue of tithe is deeper than you think....there is a place for giving to the poor and there are rewards for that, for example he said in proverbs 19 vs 17...he that hath pity upon the poor lendeth to the lord. And we know that if you lend to him he will give u back plus extra....see also prove 22 vs 9. Psalm 41 vs 1-3 is a wonderful line concerning giving to the poor too...read that well. It covers health protection etc... But you see the blessings of tithing are different and he said "so that there will be meat in my storehouse "...tithe is not for the poor , it is for the church. You need to read books on financial prosperity for better understanding but I must say that tithe isn't compulsory, it won't take u to heaven but it can turn your life around financially, bring u protection etc...there is a mention of Removing devourers from your life in malachi. .....don't follow pastor Freeze...he doeant know what he is saying. If you want to be a Christian, be a Christian and read your bible and some of the things you need to understand in the bible can only be revealed to you by the holy Ghost...freeze has a baby mama, he reads the bible like he reads other books...in psalm 119 vs 18. David said open my eyes that i may behold wondrous things out of they law, David was asking the holy spirit to open his spiritual eyes...you can't understand the bible with our physical eyes, have you ever heard of the more you look the Less you see? In Luke 24 vs 45, he said he opened their understanding that they might understand the scriptures...this is to say that even your nor.Al brain needs touching for better understanding of the scriptures....May the Holy spirit help us all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Deban: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
You Guy's have successfully helping the devil in diverting the weightier matter of the law (salvation) and show more emphasis on issue that are not necessary to salvation.
tithing is the evidence of faith ,tithing is trusting one God, just as Abraham trust God when he was called to offer his only son Isaac..what 100% cannot solved, can 10% solved?
The Christian life is to continue in the same way that it commenced : "As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord (by looking unto Him in simple childlike trust), so WALK YE IN HIM" (Col. 2:6). Let's get our eyes on the lovely Saviour and move forward with our full confidence in Him!

Abraham was not a christian. Abraham was not a follower of Christ. Jesus never paid tithe. The early disciples and apostles during the first and second missionary journey never demanded for tithe nor claimed to be Levites.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
purem:
Freeze has really ruin the plan of all this pastors to spend there Xmas in abroad undecided

It seems like they're now spending it at there home town

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by BiggyBamBam: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2017

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by KingGBsky(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Serving God is by choice,paying tithes is by choice but as for me that don't pay,i always envy most tithers,the way they derive joy in paying. The disappointing thing is that,tbh,they are even financially balanced than I am

When you work hard you must be fonancially balanced
Ask Dangote ask Otedola ask mike adsnuga
Even wale adenuga
Take ur 10percent and give it to the poor and you will be forevsr financially balanced.
Give to up coming churches not churches that build schools instead of the house of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by paxonel(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
streamsofjoy:

And as a christian are u happy about that?
It is the best thing that will happen to christianity in Nigeria.
Check developed nations where young educated people are not interested in churches anymore,talkless of tithing, but they channel all their resources, intellects and energy into education, industrialization and good governance.

Their lives are far better than we Africans who channel our resources to fund church and pastors flamboyant life styles in the name of making heaven or advancing the kingdom.
When young people are thinking of how to orbit the moon and mars, in Africa we are thinking of how to go to church.
What a terrible set back

I tell you this truth, the kingdom will naturally advance itself among the citizens of the nation without the interference of churches or tithe and their GO's or pastors, when there is love among people, good governance and booming economy .

We don't need church, churches are already too much. we need morals

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Kennydoc(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us

Are you aware that many managers of orphanages divert funds and food items meant for the children? Some orphanages in the cities have just so many people giving them money and food items week in, week out such that their managers steal some of the stuff donated to them.
So will you stop giving to the orphanages because some of the money gets stolen?
Not saying you're wrong for paying your tithe to them o.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by cheezy4real(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:

Its not ur problem wat ur tithe is used for, pay to ur church or to pastors and even young ministries and pastors in the mission field or starting new . Malachi 3:10. Solves tithe matters
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by kenevision(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:

Don't say that again! grin

grin grin grin grin

When you mix the right meme, with the right words cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kennydoc:

Are you aware that many managers of orphanages divert funds and food items meant for the children? Some orphanages in the cities have just so many people giving them money and food items week in, week out such that their managers steal some of the stuff donated to them.
So will you stop giving to the orphanages because some of the money gets stolen?
Not saying you're wrong for paying your tithe to them o.

Orphanages are regulated by Ministry of women affairs, who is regulating churches in Nigeria. Donors to orphanages can ask for a report of how donations to orphanages are utilized.

Anglican Churches have a vestry meeting once in a year where income, expenses of the church are explained to financial members of the church, members are free to ask any question about the finances of the church. As a matter of fact an auditor is usually employed by the congregation to audit the account of the church before the vestry meeting.

Can our penterascal churches open the accounts of the church for the scrutiny of the registered members of the churches.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Tellemall: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
budaatum:

And if you don't mind the diversion, I am honoured.

People are worried about what the church does with their money for a reason. I would too if my pastor were getting richer by the day and poverty were increasing around me. And I'm not suggesting my tithing is for my personal enrichment. Reason tells me that putting a tenth of my earnings in an investment fund will grow it into a sizeable pot if I left it long enough.

If my taxes were being misspent, l consider myself duty bound to pay as little of it as I can get away with. If my donations to an orphanage were being misspent, I am duty bound to find an orphanage that does a better job with my money. And if my pastor were doing what I want him to do with my money, I will not just pay a tithe, I will invest my time to. After all, I would be doing the work of my lord and my god almighty, albeit through and with the help of my pastor.

It is because they are accountable to me, the tither, that I get to have a say, and it is irresponsible of me not to know where my money were going. Just imagine if I were some sort of anti-abortionist, or opposed to homohomo and my pastor were sending my money to homohomo abortion clinics! Would I not deserve to burn in a hell that my god throws such people in? Damnit! Through my negligence and irresponsibility, I would have been buying a ticket to that hell thinking I was going to heaven!

Please note, if I don't like how a government spends my taxes, I get to vote for someone who spends my money like I like. Same with my pastor. If he's buying jets, and I'd rather my money fed the poor, I move my ass from his church to a feed the poor with my money church.

Thanks for diverting.

Even if it's against the law or your better conscience?

That's basically the issue people have with tithing. It's considered an instruction/warning (read law) and against that people still do not wish to pay it for various reasons, chiefest of which is that their pastors will be stealing their money.

If you are truly a just person of integrity who aims to run a lawful business, you should pay tax (theoretically) and not try to evade it. When you do, it is not for you to appropriate what you wish to for your taxes and that of others. This is because it shifts from your possession to that of the appropriate body. It's the government's jurisdiction to use it as they see fit.

If at the end of the day they are found to be fraudulent and diverting taxes for personal enrichment, you do not stop paying taxes. As you say, you vote in a new person you feel will manage it better because that is the law under democracy. You continue to dutifully pay your taxes. Otherwise you will face the law, whether you believe in its potency or not. It's the basis under which you as a citizen of an earth nation will be judged.

The same goes for Christians. A Christian gives to the church not because the church will use it for what they feel they want the church to use it for -after all, many Christians do not know the true amount of bodies functioning within a church and the grants/donations a church receives alongside tithes. But a Christian does so because as a Christian that is the governing instruction, and does so happily because they wish to be on the right side of heavenly law. They are always free to default, though.

However, there is no truly free meal.

The church is accountable to it's own governing body, and that is God. Heaven isn't a democracy. It's not going to have it's laws voted out because we like or don't like parts of what it entails.

If you don't like how your church manages Its money, move to one that's transparent.

You shouldn't be bothered by it, though, since you're an atheist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by naxman(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
I dont believe in any religion but I'm willing to give my life to Christ and be paying all this YAHOOZE pastors their tithe if l can be geting sure 15-20 ODDS daily... If they've made up their mind am always available... #IStandWithFreeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by mickeymimi: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
"YOU'RE PERMANENTLY A BEGGAR IF YOU DON'T TITHE" PAULINUS OKPERE EXPOSES OYEDEPO FOR SAYING THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnFs4L3_enc
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by budaatum: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tellemall:

Even if it's against the law or your better conscience?

That's basically the issue people have with tithing. It's considered an instruction/warning (read law) and against that people still do not wish to pay it for various reasons, chiefest of which is that their pastors will be stealing their money.

If you are truly a just person of integrity who aims to run a lawful business, you should pay tax (theoretically) and not try to evade it. When you do, it is not for you to appropriate what you wish to for your taxes and that of others. This is because it shifts from your possession to that of the appropriate body. It's the government's jurisdiction to use it as they see fit.

If at the end of the day they are found to be fraudulent and diverting taxes for personal enrichment, you do not stop paying taxes. As you say, you vote in a new person you feel will manage it better because that is the law under democracy. You continue to dutifully pay your taxes. Otherwise you will face the law, whether you believe in its potency or not. It's the basis under which you as a citizen of an earth nation will be judged.

The same goes for Christians. A Christian gives to the church not because the church will use it for what they feel they want the church to use it for -after all, many Christians do not know the true amount of bodies functioning within a church and the grants/donations a church receives alongside tithes. But a Christian does so because as a Christian that is the governing instruction, and does so happily because they wish to be on the right side of heavenly law. They are always free to default, though.

However, there is no truly free meal.

The church is accountable to it's own governing body, and that is God. Heaven isn't a democracy. It's not going to have it's laws voted out because we like or don't like parts of what it entails.

But it doesn't matter. Do as you please. Everyone has their own ideas about things. Do that which you know is good, true and just.
You may not stop paying tax if it is being used fraudulently, but I see it as my duty to evade paying tax to people who don't use it for what it was appropriated for. And not only do I vote those fraudulent people out, I campaign against them and run for office myself. I guess I see myself as one of those to who a lot has been given. A lot more than just voting out fraudsters is required of me.

My god gives me my wealth for me to be a steward over it so I am accountable to my god as to how it is spent. I ensure my money goes where my god would be pleased its gone or it may be going where some false god wants it to go!

But, as you've said, we do as we please.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Tellemall: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
budaatum:

You may not stop paying tax if it is being used fraudulently, but I see it as my duty to evade paying tax to people who don't use it for what it was appropriated for. And not only do I vote those fraudulent people out, I campaign against them and run for office myself. I guess I see myself as one of those to who a lot has been given. A lot more than just voting out fraudsters is required of me.

My god gives me my wealth for me to be a steward over it so I am accountable to my god as to how it is spent. I ensure my money goes where my god would be pleased its gone or it may be going where some false god wants it to go!

But, as you've said, we do as we please.

Further diversion:
Evading taxes is amoral.

What other compass do you have apart from morality as an atheist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.