Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (47946 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Ogbenimax(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by jericco1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
tithe this tithe that
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by johnstar(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by BruncleZuma: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by seunny4lif(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why will I give any pastor my money?
I give to the poor and those in needs
I'm not poor nor rich
I'm comfortable

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by enemyofprogress: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
This tithe business go don dey reduce for church now o,people eye don dey open, even the economy no help matter. Daddy freeze don scatter this church business of some churches.

Lalasticlala go pay your tithes tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
'Otobolizer' is funny grin

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Salmoneus(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Make them no assassinate this guy oooo

There would be no need as long as the Sheep will keep on fattening the pockets of their men of God...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by wizzytm(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Make them no assassinate this guy oooo

I dey tell you o, and make it look like an accident

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by harizonal123(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kk let's hear from ex wife and son if all these allegations r true
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by blaze1916(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
I don't even knw the meaning of "otobolizer" but as far as am concerned I will be here to see the end of this tithe saga....I support daddy freeze all the way

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
To all the "nobody forced you to pay tithe" crew.Why do Churches give their members tithe card and tithe numbers?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Boss13: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
These pastors are not worried about Freeze’s comment. Their members will still pay tithes. They are worried because of guilty conscience. What they, themselves do with the tithe and not the collection of tithe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheAngry1:
When a man is about to self-destruct, his reasoning is temporarily suspended and he is altogether given over to a reprobate mind. I am really sorry for Freeze...
Sorry for yourself... Not for someone who's tryna make u reason. undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by potent5(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Serving God is by choice,paying tithes is by choice but as for me that don't pay,i always envy most tithers,the way they derive joy in paying. The disappointing thing is that,tbh,they are even financially balanced than I am
You can as well tell us that getting duped is by choice and therefore duping should no longer be evil.

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by martineverest(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Otobolism and Otobolism is d new word
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Ugbavihi: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
These pastors should have kept mute to daddy freeze's questions and campaign, it would have safeguarded their dignity as mouthpiece of God and at the same time make daddy bored in writing all he usually write.
If you don't reply a man continuously, the man will stop sending you message..
Messages without feedbacks discourages further sending..
#UC

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by iamtardey: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
otobo what? freeze sef

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Serving God is by choice,paying tithes is by choice but as for me that don't pay,i always envy most tithers,the way they derive joy in paying. The disappointing thing is that,tbh,they are even financially balanced than I am

Indirect way of preaching tithing is good

MUMU....We see through you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by SageTravels: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us

Don't lie. you don't pay anything. forget nairaland likes. you don't pay any dime

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by lereinter(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
this man free this people
yu and them are rendering some services it depends on who wants to buy...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by eph12(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku2019:

85% of Non tithers are billionaires on earth. Tithing has nithing to do with Riches. Give to the Needy
Those 85% non tithers billionaires should be able to solve the basic needs of the needy abi?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by blessedqueen(f): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us

I like you for this
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheAngry1:
When a man is about to self-destruct, his reasoning is temporarily suspended and he is altogether given over to a reprobate mind. I am really sorry for Freeze...

Oga pastor,sorry for yourself.Nothing will happen to freeze because he is saying the truth.I'm a christian,the so called men of God are making a mockery of the word of God.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by SageTravels: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
purem:
Freeze has really ruin the plan of all this pastors to spend there Xmas in abroad undecided

It seems like they're now spending it at there home town

He ruined nothing. serving God is a choice so also is giving. If unrighteous man give it's a sin.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
pastors are crooks and scammers, i would rather drink my own urine than give my ££££s to crooked pastors grin

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by arnold123: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
The seem not to end battle Vs war on the issue of 'Tithe' raised by Daddy freeze had really gone far; as Pastor Ashimolowo visited daddy Freeze's personal life. You will recall that few days ago KICC Leader allegedly called daddy freeze a violent husband and father.

See what Daddy Freeze said below;

http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2017/12/didn-beat-my-ex-wife-daddy-freeze.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNDLs6Hkk8/
#isupportfreeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Kulas: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=purem post=62930757]Freeze has really ruin the plan of all this pastors to spend there Xmas in abroad undecided

It seems like they're now spending it at there home town
[/quote
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by delugajackson: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Otobolizer

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by uglodoh(f): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Daddy freeze is really eating deep into our pastors. For the past 2 weeks my pastor has been on title and first fruit. He will continue still February.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Tartie(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
As 4 me I can't pay tithe and I nvr did,hw I wish the chrch can return the tithe my mumsy been dey pay since I dey small,I fit use am open bakery or sachet water company com employ like 10-15 workers. Atleast I don take 15pple outta d strEet..

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by xtivin(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tithing is not for carnal minds. And it sounds stupid but spiritually wise.There is a covenant in where you put your money for spiritual purpose. Pay to satan and loose the rest,give to God (the church) and have plenty.this is a spiritual wisdom. But the truth is pastors should not emphasize on 10 percent but the more you give the plenty you have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.