Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (47945 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
so you are still an atheist ,
And you haven't evolved , still a religious nut ?
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Tellemall: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us

What if the directors of the orphanage home are enriching themselves, having trips around the place, living large in private off that money/food/whatever? What's the difference in this self-righteous act?

Spare us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
so far so good no atheist have successfully disproved this imaginary God

Likewise, no one has ever successful disproved neither Santa Claus nor the The Almighty ToothFairy.
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Serving God is by choice,paying tithes is by choice but as for me that don't pay,i always envy most tithers,the way they derive joy in paying. The disappointing thing is that,tbh,they are even financially balanced than I am
They're more financially 'balanced' than you not becuz they pay tithe...but simply cuz u're a poor manager of your finances. Shikena
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by ponziponzi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
xtivin:
Tithing is not for carnal minds. And it sounds stupid but spiritually wise.There is a covenant in where you put your money for spiritual purpose. Pay to satan and loose the rest,give to God (the church) and have plenty.this is a spiritual wisdom. But the truth is pastors should not emphasize on 10 percent but the more you give the plenty you have.

Is that in your Bible? To me, the bolded words sounds like ‘you don’t understand the ideology of MMM’ used my Ponzi promoters to scam innocent people.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by malvisguy212: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
plaetton:

And you haven't evolved , still a religious nut ?
grin
why did you run from the religious section ?I guess your evangelical atheism is not producing result
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
This daddy freeze can talk sha.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by EDIBLESS10: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
for God sake who will help me tell all believers to stop arguing spiritual issues with carnal people.if u are a believer and are nt convince abt tithing pls let the Holy Spirit minister to u via d anoiting uve received1jh 2vs27.a very active usher in my church wasnt paying tithe bt of recent d Holy Spirit ministered to him via vision and he came to testified.does it mean d pst has nt been preaching abt it for him?pls Allow d Holy Spirit to minister to u..This is for believers nt for anti.christ because they dont hv d Holy spirit..shalom
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by dotedote: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Serving God is by choice,paying tithes is by choice but as for me that don't pay,i always envy most tithers,the way they derive joy in paying. The disappointing thing is that,tbh,they are even financially balanced than I am

So you believe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by dotedote: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
TheAngry1:
When a man is about to self-destruct, his reasoning is temporarily suspended and he is altogether given over to a reprobate mind. I am really sorry for Freeze...

Be sorry for yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by YaxxVille(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
If u want to pay Tithe, go to Charity homes, IDP camps they will surely apreciate ur gesture.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by C4Ltd: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:

Don't say that again! grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by kingmexy1997(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
I PITY SOME PEOPLE SHA, YOU CANNOT HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND BE TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT TITHING AND PASTORS, THE CONCLUSION OF THE WHOLE MATTER IS, IF YOU WANT TO PAY TITHE PAY ''FINE'', IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY ''ÍSORYTE'' NO WAHALA, CARRY GO, BUT LEAVE THOSE THAT WANT TO PAY. THANKS undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oyiboman69:
ur problem is a due to a lack of uncommon talent and not that of tithe.

Ask Roman Abramovich or Mark Zuckerberg if they tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by TheAngry1: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=dotedote post=62945660]

Be sorry for yourself.[/quot

I sorry for your family!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by AoM3b(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
You Guy's have successfully helping the devil in diverting the weightier matter of the law (salvation) and show more emphasis on issue that are not necessary to salvation.
tithing is the evidence of faith ,tithing is trusting one God, just as Abraham trust God when he was called to offer his only son Isaac..what 100% cannot solved, can 10% solved?
The Christian life is to continue in the same way that it commenced : "As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord (by looking unto Him in simple childlike trust), so WALK YE IN HIM" (Col. 2:6). Let's get our eyes on the lovely Saviour and move forward with our full confidence in Him!
don't mix Sacrifice with tithing. They're two different things abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by onadana: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Armorall:
Please where in the scripture as a Christian even at mosaic doctrine was Tithe justified .
Second question, where did our pastor told you that the Tithe money was sent to and to who.
The main purpose of Tithe which is to manifest in the true temple of God, ie his people, have you really show Love to your less privileged neighbors as it was said in the book of Deuteronomy?.
Am not to judge Pastors but I strongly disagree that such Churches should be seen as avenue of becoming rich

Those who are led by the Spirit are called the sons of God.Leave them whether they are right or wrong it is not for us to judge least we sin.Focus on God.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Fourwinds: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
purem:
Freeze has really ruin the plan of all this pastors to spend there Xmas in abroad undecided

It seems like they're now spending it at there home town

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by enoqueen: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Freeze kiss but careful. Remember Kemi oluloyo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by budaatum: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
........In mark 14:3-9. daddy freeze would've call Jesus a fraud. but did you know what Jesus is doing there? He was contrasting the faith of the woman,the woman is proven the evidence of faith.
Mark 14:3-9 has nothing to do with tithes. And no one is saying one should not spend ones money on a 'fraud'. Just know where you are putting your money. Would you not call it fraud if Judas had gone about collecting money in Jesus name?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
It's fine, we good. You are all shades of beautiful, I am starting to crush
Thanks dear
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by budaatum: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Interesting15:

So you are not even a Christian. And you want to teach Christians how to serve their God? What is the meaning of all these rubbish?
I am an atheist. Isn't it amazing that I get to teach you how to serve your god? Did your god not say he will raise even stones to 'worship' him if you don't?

Prophecy, dude. What a pity! You should rent your cloth and cover your head in ashes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by budaatum: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tellemall:

What if the directors of the orphanage home are enriching themselves, having trips around the place, living large in private off that money/food/whatever? What's the difference in this self-righteous act?

Spare us.
So, you just want to drop your money and be done with it? Do you know that 8 hours is a tenth of your weekly awake time? If you gave that time to the orphanage would you not see where your money were going? Or should you not tithe with your time too?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by kishimi8(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
to the audience, paul deal with the necessity of how the believer can prove his faith to God. while James deal with the believer faith to the AUDIENCE

the faith that SAVED is not ALONE,it must be accompanied by good work, you must show it to the audiences that your faith is real.

are you worshipping so that people will say "he has faith" or are you worshipping to get God's blessings and for Him to say "My faithful son"
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Interesting15: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
budaatum:

I am an atheist. Isn't it amazing that I get to teach you how to serve your god? Did your god not say he will raise even stones to 'worship' him if you don't?

Prophecy, dude. What a pity! You should rent your cloth and cover your head in ashes.
You are not an atheist my dear. You are an agent of satan!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
plaetton:

I beg to differ my fair lady. wink

This is the problem with you believers of imaginary things.
You always feel you can rationalize and make up stuff to suit you whenever.

For example, if everyone , as you suggest, had the freedom to act out according to their convictions, whatever they may be, then where is accountability , morality, conscience, the law and the social cohesion that binds all of us ?
Leave me to believe my 'imaginary things'. Leave me to hold on to my convictions. Leave me to 'make up stuff to suit myself' (this is an irony coming from an atheist). Let everyone act according to their convictions on tithing. Life is not that hard undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by ebenholer(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us
U don't call that tithes using biblical concepts. U only give arms.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Tellemall: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
budaatum:

So, you just want to drop your money and be done with it? Do you know that 8 hours is a tenth of your weekly awake time? If you gave that time to the orphanage would you not see where your money were going? Or should you not tithe with your time too?

That's not what the poster I mentioned was saying.

That poster mentioned "giving" to orphanages, specifically, not spending time.

How is it suddenly about spending time?

Read that post and correlate it with mine.

If you're scared of enriching pastors, be scared of enriching orphanage home directors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by ebenholer(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
only pigs and idiots will not support freeze
The gospel of tithing is not what Christ handed over to us as believers. He gave us the gospel of bringing the atheists and heresies speakers to Him. And that includes DaddyFreeze ; a non-church goers who is using wisdom of men to preach to the believers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wanna ask you something offline
bodyonchecheche:

Thanks dear
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by ebenholer(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
When someone is out of tune with the purpose of his creation, what u see such people doing is living out of purpose but such are given up to reprobate mind to do whatsoever seem pleasing to them and not what is pleasing to God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by budaatum: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tellemall:

That's not what the poster I mentioned was saying.

That poster mentioned "giving" to orphanages, specifically, not spending time.

How is it suddenly about spending time?

Read that post and correlate it with mine.

If you're scared of enriching pastors, be scared of enriching orphanage home directors.
I can read! If you are concerned your gift to an orphanage is being misspent, invest your time by volunteering in the orphanage to ensure it isn't. In fact, forget giving the orphanage money. Give your time instead! I'm certain you'd make sure its not misused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.