Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter (48374 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by kokomaster3d: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Good
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Silvermoney: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
I am sure Buhari doesn't have the brain capacity to understand what is happening, let alone react.

Very true.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
Atiku seems to be crossing all 't's and doting all 'i's towards 2019 elections.
If Twitter comments would make a good politician, the Nigerian Senate would have been the best in the world: Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni, Bukola Saraki etc.

My problem with Atiku is that I can't trust him.
I trusted Buhari but his government disappoint me.
I just can't bring myself to trust Atiku enough to vote for him at all.

He might just be the one that would make some difference
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by bright007(f): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
I am voting Atiku already. The dog in Aso rock needs to be booted out

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by voxsaint(f): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
ATIKU WILL DO BETTER...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by nicemajor(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
All this so called politicians are one....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by IamPatriotic(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku is fraudulent and hypothetical, hence his comments as if he has never come any close to power all his life.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by miketayo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice

Still not voting for u though
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please Nigerians don’t be fooled by Atiku’s show of concern. A hundred and one things has happened since the beginning of this year and he hasn’t seen it fit to comment and now sees the current campaign as a means to score cheap political points. Don’t be deceived, I for one would never vote for any Motherfvcka from the past.

We need new and fresh hands, not some refurbished Oldies. Even if it’s Kowa Party, I would register & vote for them.

#NotoBuhari#NotoAtiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by miqos02(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seen
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku Abubaka
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by zicoraads: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Atiku or Editi Effiong his handler?
Clap for yourself. Like a person or organization's social media account is said to be that of the handler and not that of their employer.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by BetaThings: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Hate or like Atiku, one thing about him is he is a care free, easy-going man. If he had wicked revenge mind like Buhari, he would have strangled Obasanjo for what he did to him. Atiku is will not witch-hunt any body, he will not tolerate abuse of power to witch hunt anyone. Under his government respect of rule of law will be exemplary. Remember Atiku is not just a politician, he is an entrepreneur, industrialist and most importantly an educator....not an Islamic educator, A WESTERN UNIVERSITY EDUCATOR!

Atiku, you have millions of Nigerians behind you. Make sure you pick a technocract as VP; Prof. Charles Soludo or Dr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga

Millions who opened Nairaland account in
Second half of 2017

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by olawonder(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
All these fvcking yrs they don’t care about what’s happening to the poor masses who are being extrajudicially killed on the streets, day by day! Now that they are seeking to fulfill their selfish ambitions at all costs, they hv something to say... well, why don’t u shove whatever it is that you hv to say, up your fvcking ass!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Cloud007: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Am with uncle on this one..... Even the opposition- pdp is very useless to put the govt on thier toes
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
If Twitter comments would make a good politician, the Nigerian Senate would have been the best in the world: Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni, Bukola Saraki etc.

Trust no man. Not to talk of man politicians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by 2shure: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
the nigerian donald trump
sadly on twitter
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by ivandragon: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
SARS shouldn't be scrapped, they should just be made to function as originally intended...

they should:

1. be given a serious reorientation on security ethics & interaction;

2. institute a tougher selection process to test the physical & mental capabilities of the officers;

3. be strictly a robbery RESPONSE team, they are called only when there is a confirmed robbery operation. they should never be seen on the streets or roads bearing arms.

4. be put under state government control so that only residents of the area for at least 5 years can be selected since they will know the general layout of the area of operations & are less likely to misbehave. also, since they respond strictly to robbery issues, governors will find it hard to misuse them...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
It's wrong to arrest and harrass young people who go about their daily activities carrying a Laptop, it shouldn't be. I can't even find the receipt to mine. It's been years I bought it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by AngelicBeing: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:

Don't trust any Nigerian politician, they are all satanic, devilish, occultic, vampires,, thieves, looters, corrupt, inept and they deserve to be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
I am sure Buhari doesn't have the brain capacity to understand what is happening, let alone react.

Is pmb not giving out gadgets? He just heard about the SARS thing. Mind you no need to that campaigning now. There is a lot to do.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by mpowa(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
aguiyi2:
I am no fan of Atiku yet but he seems to have a grasp of what ills this nation and solutions to it.He has my vote only if he visits USA before the presidential election (assuming he gets the PDP ticket).
They always do before they enter the place, but after entering they forget every details till the next election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by just2endowed: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Spoken like a true statesman...

Something the likes of Buhari the illiterate cannot comprehend

When the literate gej was there, he was called clueless, now an illiterate Bubu is there now, u guys still not satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by blackaxe78: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin

Atiku my man!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the English Premier League than for you to become the President of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by dont8(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
kennygee:
SARS should be made a unit of the Police.
I don't get this, is SARS not a unit in the Police Force?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Andrewgame42: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:

Like say your vote dey count
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by EmmyOD(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Any sane person thinking that East, South or any major PDP support base will vote for Atiku is wasting his time!!! It was Atiku during the PDP Party conention in 2015 and Amaechi that mobilised 7 governors that break off from PDP nd formed newPDP nd later joined APC with them nd massivelly diminished our party's strenght nd popularity dt led the narrow win of APC.
Secondly, we Igbos have learnt nt to put our eggs in one basket from experience, so mare APC supporters will emerge from Igboland bt EXCLUDING ME. D Nov LG elections in Enugu state nd guber of Anambra r pointers 2 dis fact.
Lastly, oda tins being equal, replacing Buhari with another Northerner means dashing d hope of Igbo Presidency after 2023, it will now b after 2027. So, Atiku nd his advisers shld b careful when sharing their hard-earned funds in d East b/c if we C am, we go collect am kia-kia bt still do what will favour us. Quad errant demonstradum!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Hahahahahaha grin grin

You made a point.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by mpowa(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
zicoraads:
I like what he is doing. He is reaching out. And as for those who keep saying they can't trust him enough to vote for him, what has a trusted Buhari achieved? Has the standard of living not worsen under Buhari?

I always say this. Nigeria doesn't need a 'saint' to turn things around. Sometimes, you need someone who understands and has been part of the murky waters of politics in Nigeria to fix her problems.

I may give him my vote. Buhari has taken us to the lowest of lows.

What do we have to lose?!
These people will not even turn Eba, not to talk of turning anything around, a bad tree cannot, I repeat cannot produce good fruits, nothing to come out of Atiku or Buhari and the likes, I might just work on my Visa and jet out of this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.