Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter (48381 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by figment232(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
mpowa:

Atiku will lose. I'm not supporting Buhari and I won't vote for him, neither will I vote for Atiku, but I still believe Atiku will lose. The core north will still vote for Buhari based on sentiments, some gullible west will vote for him, some who have not lost faith in him will vote for him, the south-south, south-east will vote for Atiku, many people like me will not vote, end of the day, Buhari will still win, except he had a major sickness again before the next election.
go and sit down joor all these indomie children!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by ogbu80(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
u sure say buhari sabi who sars be....loz
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by chuckjonesautos: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
Atiku seems to be crossing all 't's and doting all 'i's towards 2019 elections.
If Twitter comments would make a good politician, the Nigerian Senate would have been the best in the world: Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni, Bukola Saraki etc.

My problem with Atiku is that I can't trust him.
I trusted Buhari but his government disappoint me.
I just can't bring myself to trust Atiku enough to vote for him at all.

I trust Atiku more than all the others. At least we know he's a political snake.. but what if he brings that change out of Shame like Ngige did in Anambra.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by chuckjonesautos: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku is a hypocrite who will say anything the masses want to hear just to get into power.

Reminds me of all the numerous promises I made to Sherifatu.
I agreed to all her senseless demands because I wanted to 'enter the place'. Well, I haven't taken her calls after I signed the attendance register.

cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by sapele914(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
If Twitter comments would make a good politician, the Nigerian Senate would have been the best in the world: Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni, Bukola Saraki etc.

Trust or no trust atiku will fail woefully,you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time,maybe he is deceiving you young pupil?,what a joke,PDP will reject him shameless malu a man without political ideology, is abubakar atiku a conservative or liberal? Jumping from one political party to another.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by jamesbriam099: 2:59am On Dec 04, 2017
It's crystal clear that Atiku is better than Buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by davbaba: 4:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku left APC simply because he wanted to control and have access to presidency and also wants to be President of the country.. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was also not carry along and yet he stays?..Asiwaju brought us in to this problems he's ashamed he can't go any where so don't mention him again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Oxster(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2017
godfatherx:

Asif your vote counts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator / Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.