Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter (48384 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by TonyRoland(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
I am sure Buhari doesn't have the brain capacity to understand what is happening, let alone react.
lol......how dare you talk to Mr. president in such manner. for dat ur punishment z kneel down nd close ur eyes
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by obidevine(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Atiku or Editi Effiong his handler?

You know Atiku has to approve whatever his handler tweets before he sends it out.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Youngzedd(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
I am sure Buhari doesn't have the brain capacity to understand what is happening, let alone react.

How you take know

The hard truth sha.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by IMASTEX: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Lolzzz

How I wish that Atiku was speaking out like this before by now there won't be need for campaign

It seems the issue of 2019 is between Buhari and Atiku shocked shocked shocked

cc: Atiku, what can you do better, what are you willing to do/offer Nigerians

That is what every well meaning Nigerians want to hear better still SEE shocked shocked

Come to Nairaland, let's inform you better.

[b]Nigerians are wiser!

[/b]
At bolded, I don't think they realize that. It is so sad that Nigerians will be given no choice in this 2019 election. I don't see how Atiku and Buhari is a choice.

Devil or his angel any difference?!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by driand(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
kennygee:
SARS should be made a unit of the Police.
that's exactly what it is.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
dont8:
I don't get this, is SARS not a unit in the Police Force?

It is. But who gave them so much power and how come no one checks their activities?

Since when did a unit in the Police force become so powerful, they treat citizens like they are above the law.

Even the DSS won't treat you like this SARS clowns do.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by manci(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
how-do you feel browsing with 5 % battery
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by terrence12(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:
This Guy is desperate

PDP,Atiku Igbos are all one family

This is our problem...
So because he has made a public decry concerning the barbarism of the NP and supporting the campaign against it he has done bad abi?....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by LasGidiOwner: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
#ATIKU is our next president. He is in tune with 21st century governance than the illiterate bigotic cow herder. Bubu does not even know what's #Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Youngzedd(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
zicoraads:
I like what he is doing. He is reaching out. And as for those who keep saying they can't trust him enough to vote for him, what has a trusted Buhari achieved? Has the standard of living not worsen under Buhari?

I always say this. Nigeria doesn't need a 'saint' to turn things around. Sometimes, you need someone who understands and has been part of the murky waters of politics in Nigeria to fix her problems.

I may give him my vote. Buhari has taken us to the lowest of lows.

What do we have to lose?!

You have a point man. Buhari doesn't even understand a pin of what is happening. We need someone who isn't blinded by religion.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by micflo28(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
We have way passed sweet talks, we now vote based on past performance and attitude. We trusted buhari on his words and he failed, we cannot continue in that manner. Even if you have not crossed path with politics but have made a good father, husband and leader in your family, show, we will vote you in.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Infamous(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
aguiyi2:
I am no fan of Atiku yet but he seems to have a grasp of what ills this nation and solutions to it.He has my vote only if he visits USA before the presidential election (assuming he gets the PDP ticket).
Why does he have to visit the US before the presidential election?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Meritocracy: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
kolafolabi:
Atiku left APC simply because he wanted to control and have access to presidency and also wants to be President of the country.. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was also not carry along and yet he stays..

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a real politicians with vision and mission while Atiku just join politics for the sake of power and authority. I respect jagaban forever in building the nation politically. The highest position jagaban attained is governor but not so greedy like some governors that hungry for senate after eight years in office, instead he sat back and bring up some good politicians like fashola, ambode, oshiomole, aregbeshola, fowler, osinbajo, fayemi and most importantly used his experience to rest power from ruling party including Obasanjo join together. Jagaban should be African idol but we don't respect our great people in Nigeria. At least Atiku was V.P for eight year and failed woefully I don't know why he's so desperate to be president again. Vote for Atiku and watch him bury Nigerian destiny.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by darqly(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
Atiku seems to be crossing all 't's and doting all 'i's towards 2019 elections.
If Twitter comments would make a good politician, the Nigerian Senate would have been the best in the world: Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni, Bukola Saraki etc.

My problem with Atiku is that I can't trust him.
I trusted Buhari but his government disappoint me.
I just can't bring myself to trust Atiku enough to vote for him at all.

Justifiable fears, but can you afford another 4 years of Buhari? The thought makes me shudder abeg.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by mpowa(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seunaj05:
If it is for the Nigerian youths, we are arguably "Atikulate". Atiku should do the background dirty work continue his good work on Twitter. THIS IS GONNA BE TIGHT FOR PMB
Atiku will lose. I'm not supporting Buhari and I won't vote for him, neither will I vote for Atiku, but I still believe Atiku will lose. The core north will still vote for Buhari based on sentiments, some gullible west will vote for him, some who have not lost faith in him will vote for him, the south-south, south-east will vote for Atiku, many people like me will not vote, end of the day, Buhari will still win, except he had a major sickness again before the next election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by columbus007(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
This country is ill,and it may still remain on it sick bed not until we find a doctor,the healer of this great nation will one day come from the eastern nigeria,an igbo presidency is what will heal this country and it's a prophecy take it or leave it. undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Hades2016(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
can he even read talkless of understanding ...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by dont8(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
kennygee:

It is. But who gave them so much power and how come no one checks their activities?

Since when did a unit in the Police force become so powerful, they treat citizens like they are above the law.

Even the DSS won't treat you like this SARS clowns do.
You talked as if you're not a Nigerian, which agency of govt, be it military, paramilitary etc is not full of impunity. The DSS you mentioned and EFCC goes against court rulings, they even prevented EFCC from carrying out their constitutional responsibility against their former boss from being arrested and the beat goes on.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by dont8(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
--
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by earthcrust: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
I will do everything possible to convince my community to vote for Atiku if he declares his intention. Buhari has put pepper in d eyes all sane Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
dont8:
You talked as if you're not a Nigerian, which agency of govt, be it military, paramilitary etc is not full of impunity. The DSS you mentioned and EFCC goes against court rulings, they even prevented EFCC from carrying out their constitutional responsibility against their former boss from being arrested and the beat goes on.

*sigh*

Just throw the country away.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by mpowa(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
darqly:

Justifiable fears, but can you afford another 4 years of Buhari? The thought makes me shudder abeg.
The thought makes you shudder and you think 4yrs of Atiku will be heaven on earth?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Infamous(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Youngzedd:

You have a point man. Buhari doesn't even understand a pin of what is happening. We need someone who isn't blinded by religion.
Ethnicity should be included.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Mufasa27(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
princechurchill:
Atiku now exhibiting Donald Trump style...
That's what'sup bro grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Badtiboi: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oh now they have #endsars. I thot they said wike was ranting. Zombies too plenty for the nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by ollyruffy: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Honestly where is hope for this country with the likes of Buhari and Atiku contesting 2019 election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Youngzedd(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Infamous:

Ethnicity should be included.

Gbam!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by wristbangle: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
If this man remains the last man standing, I can't be his follower. His desperation stench to the sky
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by geo4c: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Meritocracy:

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a real politicians with vision and mission while Atiku just join politics for the sake of power and authority. I respect jagaban forever in building the nation politically. The highest position jagaban attained is governor but not so greedy like some governors that hungry for senate after eight years in office, instead he sat back and bring up some good politicians like fashola, ambode, oshiomole, aregbeshola, fowler, osinbajo, fayemi and most importantly used his experience to rest power from ruling party including Obasanjo join together. Jagaban should be African idol but we don't respect our great people in Nigeria. At least Atiku was V.P for eight year and failed woefully I don't know why he's so desperate to be president again. Vote for Atiku and watch him bury Nigerian destiny.

eight year

u jst spoilt this fine article.. but mind you.. sometimes the problem is been solved by those who know how it arises.. atiku didn't do well in his eight years as VO but don you think he jst spotted the fault and want to put things in other as bubu has done more harm than good..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Asogwa, Governor Ugwuanyi's SA Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.