Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter (48380 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
Atiku seems to be crossing all 't's and doting all 'i's towards 2019 elections.
If Twitter comments would make a good politician, the Nigerian Senate would have been the best in the world: Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni, Bukola Saraki etc.

My problem with Atiku is that I can't trust him.
I trusted Buhari but his government disappoint me.
I just can't bring myself to trust Atiku enough to vote for him at all.

U are right atiku seems to be like the listening politician the youths and masses long for bt can we trust the green snake in the green grass is the million dollar question bt I will say this from experience nothing is impossible! If pmb continues on his failing streak he will know he shud never take the masses for granted like he has been. The green snake might just become loved by the masses.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Kennylash11(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please anyone making comment should make it
short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Webman007: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
seunlayi:
I will deliberately go and take my pvc if Atiku is the only that can push bubu out..... And we warned you people including Atiku who fell for the power play of tinutiv

Am not really paying attention to the noise about Atiku corrupt this or that....We have seen Buhari who's a saint and Am Going for Atiku whether he wins or not at the moment he's the only option on the field
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by durasome(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
wolf in sheep clothing.may God never allow him get to power. you agree with ordinary Nigerians now in every matter because you want power and when you get it, you will be more worse than buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Bishdaniel: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
We still have to believe that 3veryday for the thief but one day for the own
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by tobiasbeecher: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Atiku or Editi Effiong his handler?
What do you mean? Are you not enough to know that VIPs normally have a social media handler? If you don't know know it now that any tweet that comes from that handle is assumed to be Atiku's irrrespective of who is behind it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by davillian(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Atiku or Editi Effiong his handler?
Twitter don turn dog way dey get handler.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by darazonian(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Hate or like Atiku, one thing about him is he is a care free, easy-going man. If he had wicked revenge mind like Buhari, he would have strangled Obasanjo for what he did to him. Atiku is will not witch-hunt any body, he will not tolerate abuse of power to witch hunt anyone. Under his government respect of rule of law will be exemplary. Remember Atiku is not just a politician, he is an entrepreneur, industrialist and most importantly an educator....not an Islamic educator, A WESTERN UNIVERSITY EDUCATOR!

Atiku, you have millions of Nigerians behind you. Make sure you pick a technocract as VP; Prof. Charles Soludo or Dr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga

Did you just said millions? Well, there is no cause of alarm in what you just said, but I can bet with my life that Atiku can't and will never rule Nigeria from now and on into eternity. May be the Igbos might cast their vote for him but from the little I know Northerners will not cast their vote for Atiku talkless of Westerners. Kai let me tell you Atiku Can't even defeat the like of kwankwaso and sule lamido and you are pairing him with buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by bobnatlo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Hate or like Atiku, one thing about him is he is a care free, easy-going man. If he had wicked revenge mind like Buhari, he would have strangled Obasanjo for what he did to him. Atiku is will not witch-hunt any body, he will not tolerate abuse of power to witch hunt anyone. Under his government respect of rule of law will be exemplary. Remember Atiku is not just a politician, he is an entrepreneur, industrialist and most importantly an educator....not an Islamic educator, A WESTERN UNIVERSITY EDUCATOR!

Atiku, you have millions of Nigerians behind you. Make sure you pick a technocract as VP; Prof. Charles Soludo or Dr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga

Forget guy!!
Na so Buhari n these crop of APC leaders made so much sense before 2015, now wetin d happen
Believe nijja politicians at ur peril joor
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by tivta(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
If Twitter comments would make a good politician, the Nigerian Senate would have been the best in the world: Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni, Bukola Saraki etc.

At least he has successful business unlike bubu
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Wesporting: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by mikolo80: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:

this wan wen the trusted all failed I'm tempted to try the untrusted maybe miracle will happen. no kukuma good candidate anyway
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by mikolo80: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

which mumu aganga, that failure
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by mikolo80: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
delugajackson:
This man will just be tweeting from one corner of Aso Rock once he gets there. That's all he hopes to achieve. I pity those campaigning for him.
who'S your candidate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by HillsBlaze(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:
This Guy is desperate
PDP,Atiku Igbos are all one family
Wetin concern PDP and IPOB with the article.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by rajiraymond(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Desperado!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by 400billionman: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:
This Guy is desperate

PDP,Atiku Igbos are all one family

Why always calling IPOB ? IPOB is a terror group. End your sickness.

Who told you Igbos want Atiku ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by nazzyon(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku backs youths’ protest against police anti-robbery squad harassment in Lagos

By Balogun Alabi

The Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has thrown support behind youths who staged protest against severe harassment and molestation of citizens by the Nigerian Police Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

However, Atiku’s support for the youth action came on Sunday following several complaints of Nigerians against the SARS which was accused of bullying and extorting members of the public.

The VP, who commended the youths for staging a peaceful protest through his social media account, urged the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, to take immediate actions by taking the complaints seriously.

He also urge National Assembly to look into the complaints of the public, and address the human rights issues, adding that, there must be urgent reform in the police so as to avert unforeseen circumstances.

“Reforms are urgently needed. The ‘#EndSARS’ protest shows Nigerian youth are upset and the matter needs urgent attention,” he added.

Atiku lamented that youths possessing internet facilities including a laptop should not be a distraction to the police, noting that, it was a means of livelihood for young Nigerians.

http://www.theguildng.com/atiku-backs-youths-protest-against-sars-harassment-in-lagos/
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by greatman247(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
He is right. But fact still remains that he will not still win.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by bendike: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

You clearly cannot make a point without ethnic or religious colouration... sad

And they pay you money for typing trash sad sad
Thank you for answering the idiot (sarrki) appropriately grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
aguiyi2:
I am no fan of Atiku yet but he seems to have a grasp of what ills this nation and solutions to it.He has my vote only if he visits USA before the presidential election (assuming he gets the PDP ticket).
he is s nonsense man...that is what they say ...after grabbing power , they turn their back...useless politicians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Nowenuse: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
When faced with 2 evils, you pick the lesser evil and right now, Atiku seems to be the lesser evil than Buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by murphyibiam15(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
zicoraads:

Clap for yourself. Like a person or organization's social media account is said to be that of the handler and not that of their employer.
the guy you quoted is unintelligent and may not comprehend... shallow reasoning of his as if all buhari says are not by his handlers
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by figment232(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wesporting:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the #EndSars campaign thread on Twitter.
The former Vice President said that the Everyday, we encourage our young people to become entrepreneurs. Buying a laptop to earn a living shouldn’t attract harassment.

He tweeted:

"The arbitrary harassment of young Nigerians by Police (who should be protecting them) has no place in a democratic society.

The #EndSARS protest shows Nigerian youth are upset and the matter needs urgent attention.

Everyday, we encourage our young people to become entrepreneurs. Buying a laptop to earn a living shouldn’t attract harassment.

I commend our young people for protesting these injustices peacefully online, and encourage the IG of @PoliceNG to take these complaints seriously.

I also urge the National Assembly to look into these complaints, and address the human rights issues. Reforms are urgently needed."

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/937270370809376768?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
ATIKULATE
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by figment232(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:

kEEP ur vote for ur BUBU na......suffer-head.ABEG ANYTHING BUT THAT DULL SERNILE OLD MAN.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by figment232(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
I am sure Buhari doesn't have the brain capacity to understand what is happening, let alone react.
lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by tunapole: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
zicoraads:
I like what he is doing. He is reaching out. And as for those who keep saying they can't trust him enough to vote for him, what has a trusted Buhari achieved? Has the standard of living not worsen under Buhari?

I always say this. Nigeria doesn't need a 'saint' to turn things around. Sometimes, you need someone who understands and has been part of the murky waters of politics in Nigeria to fix her problems.

I may give him my vote. Buhari has taken us to the lowest of lows.

What do we have to lose?!
God bless you dear. Atiku is the best thing to happen to Nigeria in 2019. A 21st century thinker, an educator, an industrialist, a businessman unlike the illiterate Hausa Fulani apologist in Aso Rock.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by figment232(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku is a hypocrite who will say anything the masses want to hear just to get into power.

Reminds me of all the numerous promises I made to Sherifatu.
I agreed to all her senseless demands because I wanted to 'enter the place'. Well, I haven't taken her calls after I signed the attendance register.

ATIKU is not as wicked and heartless like you.If someone does same to ur sister how wud u feel?.Wen she naked for night swear for u now u go start to run from pillar to post
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by figment232(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Please Nigerians don’t be fooled by Atiku’s show of concern. A hundred and one things has happened since the beginning of this year and he hasn’t seen it fit to comment and now sees the current campaign as a means to score cheap political points. Don’t be deceived, I for one would never vote for any Motherfvcka from the past.

We need new and fresh hands, not some refurbished Oldies. Even if it’s Kowa Party, I would register & vote for them.

#NotoBuhari#NotoAtiku
So who do u hope to vote for?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by figment232(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
dont8:
I don't get this, is SARS not a unit in the Police Force?
i wonder ooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by figment232(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
mpowa:

These people will not even turn Eba, not to talk of turning anything around, a bad tree cannot, I repeat cannot produce good fruits, nothing to come out of Atiku or Buhari and the likes, I might just work on my Visa and jet out of this country.
To Libya abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' / Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part / Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.