Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,729 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter (48558 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by darqly(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
mpowa:

The thought makes you shudder and you think 4yrs of Atiku will be heaven on earth?

I've not suggested that, but what are the options available? And if you tell me bubu is doing a good job, then I can understand where you're coming from.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Boss13: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku would make a better president than Buhari. However, will he solve all of Nigeria’s pertinent problems, I doubt that. So far, this is the worse administration, Nigeria have seen - a do nothing administration.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Oyinda32(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wesporting:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the #EndSars campaign thread on Twitter.
The former Vice President said that the Everyday, we encourage our young people to become entrepreneurs. Buying a laptop to earn a living shouldn’t attract harassment.

He tweeted:

"The arbitrary harassment of young Nigerians by Police (who should be protecting them) has no place in a democratic society.

The #EndSARS protest shows Nigerian youth are upset and the matter needs urgent attention.

Everyday, we encourage our young people to become entrepreneurs. Buying a laptop to earn a living shouldn’t attract harassment.

I commend our young people for protesting these injustices peacefully online, and encourage the IG of @PoliceNG to take these complaints seriously.

I also urge the National Assembly to look into these complaints, and address the human rights issues. Reforms are urgently needed."

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/937270370809376768?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

A.T.I.K.U now has an Olivia Pope as his handler wehdonesir
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by princechurchill(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mufasa27:

That's what'sup bro grin
I support him since this current administration that is fighting corruption as they said,confirmed that he is not corrupt
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by wingmanII: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
aguiyi2:
I am no fan of Atiku yet but he seems to have a grasp of what ills this nation and solutions to it.He has my vote only if he visits USA before the presidential election (assuming he gets the PDP ticket).
Not justifying corruption but which Nigerian politician is untainted? Obj? , Gej? Buhari?
The clean potential leaders will never be allowed close to the seat unless something drastic like a revolution takes place.
You just have to manage the evil choices available. At least Atiku is not such a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Webman007: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
I have resolved long ago to vote for Atiku come 2019....

I have my voters card and everyone in my house has theirs and we all vote Atiku....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
believe him at your own peril.. politicians know how to hoodwink there preys.. I'm not against him condemning those SARS operatives but he is gathering the appeal of the masses..but doubt if these same police aren't protecting him... he has nothing to offer except his vendetta..
I don't support any politician above 60 years... atiku inclusive..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Olulinks(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
Atiku seems to be crossing all 't's and doting all 'i's towards 2019 elections.
If Twitter comments would make a good politician, the Nigerian Senate would have been the best in the world: Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni, Bukola Saraki etc.

My problem with Atiku is that I can't trust him.
I trusted Buhari but his government disappoint me.
I just can't bring myself to trust Atiku enough to vote for him at all.
It's a matter of time. I can see you're drifting to his angle by the day. It's not bad anyway. It must be noted that trusting Buhari for many people also came gradually.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by mpowa(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
darqly:

I've not suggested that, but what are the options available? And if you tell me bubu is doing a good job, then I can understand where you're coming from.
Check my posts, I'm not supporting Buhari, but Atiku won't make a better alternative, we simply don't have choice as usual,but there's an adage that says the devil you know...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Emmahunk(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=62939591]Hate or like Atiku, one thing about him is he is a care free, easy-going man. If he had wicked revenge mind like Buhari, he would have strangled Obasanjo for what he did to him.

This is the biggest joke of the century. Stop trying bro. Atiku strangle Obj? I wonder what an antelope can really do to a lion.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Olulinks(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku is a hypocrite who will say anything the masses want to hear just to get into power.

Reminds me of all the numerous promises I made to Sherifatu.
I agreed to all her senseless demands because I wanted to 'enter the place'. Well, I haven't taken her calls after I signed the attendance register.

Atiku is not like you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wesporting:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the #EndSars campaign thread on Twitter.
The former Vice President said that the Everyday, we encourage our young people to become entrepreneurs. Buying a laptop to earn a living shouldn’t attract harassment.

He tweeted:

"The arbitrary harassment of young Nigerians by Police (who should be protecting them) has no place in a democratic society.

The #EndSARS protest shows Nigerian youth are upset and the matter needs urgent attention.

Everyday, we encourage our young people to become entrepreneurs. Buying a laptop to earn a living shouldn’t attract harassment.

I commend our young people for protesting these injustices peacefully online, and encourage the IG of @PoliceNG to take these complaints seriously.

I also urge the National Assembly to look into these complaints, and address the human rights issues. Reforms are urgently needed."

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/937270370809376768?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
i also enjoin you ogbeni atiku to carry ur dawa dawa contribution go oooo we nor wan purge.. U are too power hungry has always been...And sensible people who are intellectually inclined knows you are a political destitute...

Besides according to WHO AND UNESCO AND THE YOUTHS OF SANER CLIMES...atiku i know u have the Nigerian syndrome of tag along...But you aren't a YOUTH AND WE WANT YOU TO FACE YOUR FRONT...Or better still use your influence to end sars in one city of your choice except your abokilized cities oooo because i know all of u speak one lingua franca...Like in psychiatry medicine "folie a deux" madness shared by 2" is the exact thing going on.

When they say youth it shouldn't be more or less than 18 -35...But for the sake of the poverty,rejection and neglection you lots inflicted on us for so long we now see 45-60 as youths because most of them still scramble for crumbs to eat at garages,extorts friends and parents..

Just go and think how to write your wrongs i heard you are already looking forward to 75 or so..Don't care but you should...Medically speaking you should be concerned.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by crisycent: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
I am sure Buhari doesn't have the brain capacity to understand what is happening, let alone react.

SARS are not killing cows nau, how will he understand?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by darqly(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
mpowa:

Check my posts, I'm not supporting Buhari, but Atiku won't make a better alternative, we simply don't have choice as usual,but there's an adage that says the devil you know...

No, that adage is no longer applicable to Nigeria. If it was, Ebele would still be president grin
Bubu has NOT tried, doesn't know how to try and is not willing to even try.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by mpowa(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
darqly:

No, that adage is no longer applicable to Nigeria. If it was, Ebele would still be president grin
Bubu has NOT tried, doesn't know how to try and is not willing to even try.
You guys should vote for him, I'm among the Not Voting crew... Can't vote for any of them in good conscience.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Horlufemi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
zicoraads:
I like what he is doing. He is reaching out. And as for those who keep saying they can't trust him enough to vote for him, what has a trusted Buhari achieved? Has the standard of living not worsen under Buhari?

I always say this. Nigeria doesn't need a 'saint' to turn things around. Sometimes, you need someone who understands and has been part of the murky waters of politics in Nigeria to fix her problems.

I may give him my vote. Buhari has taken us to the lowest of lows.

What do we have to lose?!

Buhari regime is just child's play. When Atiku finishes with you. Libya will look like London.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Gaf01: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
This man is trying to get famous through d youth trending ,
I'm cocksure u will still ending failure at last.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by fuckpro: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Hate or like Atiku, one thing about him is he is a care free, easy-going man. If he had wicked revenge mind like Buhari, he would have strangled Obasanjo for what he did to him. Atiku is will not witch-hunt any body, he will not tolerate abuse of power to witch hunt anyone. Under his government respect of rule of law will be exemplary. Remember Atiku is not just a politician, he is an entrepreneur, industrialist and most importantly an educator....not an Islamic educator, A WESTERN UNIVERSITY EDUCATOR!

Atiku, you have millions of Nigerians behind you. Make sure you pick a technocract as VP; Prof. Charles Soludo or Dr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga
...RUBBISH the Nigerian people need a new guy on the scene not a recycle corrupt politician, his chances is 5%
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by waveman2: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
I will only respect the jagban of Nigerian politics if only he correct his mistake of 2015.i don't care who ever dey present as presidential aspirant be it from the north or south but one with a national outlook not like buhari.

Meritocracy:

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a real politicians with vision and mission while Atiku just join politics for the sake of power and authority. I respect jagaban forever in building the nation politically. The highest position jagaban attained is governor but not so greedy like some governors that hungry for senate after eight years in office, instead he sat back and bring up some good politicians like fashola, ambode, oshiomole, aregbeshola, fowler, osinbajo, fayemi and most importantly used his experience to rest power from ruling party including Obasanjo join together. Jagaban should be African idol but we don't respect our great people in Nigeria. At least Atiku was V.P for eight year and failed woefully I don't know why he's so desperate to be president again. Vote for Atiku and watch him bury Nigerian destiny.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by able20(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
How I wish Buhari fit tweet and dey refined like Atiku, the issue of Fulani herdmen killing for stop
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by frankIzuchukwu(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
my vote is for all except buhari hunger economic meltdown witch hunting This buhari tenure is like years in semi - hell fire
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by crafteck(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Hate or like Atiku, one thing about him is he is a care free, easy-going man. If he had wicked revenge mind like Buhari, he would have strangled Obasanjo for what he did to him. Atiku is will not witch-hunt any body, he will not tolerate abuse of power to witch hunt anyone. Under his government respect of rule of law will be exemplary. Remember Atiku is not just a politician, he is an entrepreneur, industrialist and most importantly an educator....not an Islamic educator, A WESTERN UNIVERSITY EDUCATOR!

Atiku, you have millions of Nigerians behind you. Make sure you pick a technocract as VP; Prof. Charles Soludo or Dr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga

How do you know his personality, na by news? Oga park well and think, all na tif
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:
This Guy is desperate

PDP,Atiku Igbos are all one family

You're beginning to sound like a broken record and it's getting boring, one of the 48 laws of power said do not be predictable, but everyone here knows what you will type before you even type it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by seunlayi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Webman007:
I have resolved long ago to vote for Atiku come 2019....

I have my voters card and everyone in my house has theirs and we all vote Atiku....

I will deliberately go and take my pvc if Atiku is the only that can push bubu out..... And we warned you people including Atiku who fell for the power play of tinutiv
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku is a hypocrite who will say anything the masses want to hear just to get into power.

Reminds me of all the numerous promises I made to Sherifatu.
I agreed to all her senseless demands because I wanted to 'enter the place'. Well, I haven't taken her calls after I signed the attendance register.

u no go make heaven o...lolzzzzzz
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by myrrtle(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
nijabazaar:
that Sarrki is a catatonic Bilge Rat...
very true. The stupidity in that young man is amazing.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by zealous2121(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nigeria lets be wise and not allow this people fool us. Can't u see exactly what I am seeing??..its almost election time again..now u see atiku going to visit dele momodu(father of media) in his house, commenting on wizkid and davido's success in the just concluded mobo success. Now on the #endsars campaign, calling yahoo boys entrepreneurs. Ambode and jimi agbaje at the church event "xperience". Its all part of their political strategy to get our love and vote for the upcoming election..they are very less concern about this things..don't be fooled.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by emmie14: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

You are liberal indeed. Your choice of VP is exceptionally sound and nontribal. Thumb-up.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by durasome(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
wolf in sheep clothing.may God never allow him get to power. you agree with ordinary Nigerians now because you want power and when you get it, you will be more worse than buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by thewritingtodo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
zicoraads:
I like what he is doing. He is reaching out. And as for those who keep saying they can't trust him enough to vote for him, what has a trusted Buhari achieved? Has the standard of living not worsen under Buhari?

I always say this. Nigeria doesn't need a 'saint' to turn things around. Sometimes, you need someone who understands and has been part of the murky waters of politics in Nigeria to fix her problems.

I may give him my vote. Buhari has taken us to the lowest of lows.

What do we have to lose?!

Bravo. The case of God using a heathen King to achieve His plans and purposes, comes to mind. Saints are good, but what if the Saints don't have the capacity to "make things happen" in the economy, etc. Desperate or not, Atiku showed doggedness in his VP years against OBJ. Many times the people we need to make things work are those who are built with grit for the rugged Nigerian political terrain. #justsaying
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by nairanaira12: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:
This Guy is desperate

PDP,Atiku Igbos are all one family

Desperate or not, he is saying the truth. I pray SARS will visit you and yours so that you can realise why what atiku said is right.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter by chikeze(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
Atiku seems to be crossing all 't's and doting all 'i's towards 2019 elections.
If Twitter comments would make a good politician, the Nigerian Senate would have been the best in the world: Ben Bruce, Shehu Sanni, Bukola Saraki etc.

My problem with Atiku is that I can't trust him.
I trusted Buhari but his government disappoint me.
I just can't bring myself to trust Atiku enough to vote for him at all.

Well said bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? / What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.