Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You (3600 Views)

This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Tunchi101(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
if yes/no, why please?

your contributions would mostly be appreciated. thank you
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
BRB
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Slayer2: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
No. It's not ideal it's better for a guy you marry a girl younger. Like 5 years diff. But for me I prefer an older girl. Well maybe because when I first started to date it was an older girl. Since then I have never dated a girl younger than I am grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by ibkkk(f): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why NOT?
AGE IS JUST NUMBERS.
Maturity is the "koko".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by internationalman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The National Association Of Boyfriend In Nigeria (NABFIN) are sorry to announce that we will commence a strike from 1st December 2017 to 2nd week of January 2018 due to insufficient fund, We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur. On behalf of NABFIN I assure all the girls or rather our future wives that we will continue our friendship after 2nd week of
January 2018 before going on a break for a crucial compulsory meeting on14th Feb, a meeting to discuss how we will manage you girls, international leagues, Champions League and World Cup.......... please bear with us.
Signed :... Ciroma Adekunle Chukwuma
Chairman of NABFIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by mikolo80: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
ibkkk:
Why NOT?
AGE IS JUST NUMBERS.
Maturity is the "koko".
fertility nko
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by ibkkk(f): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
mikolo80:
fertility nko

Part of it too.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by mikolo80: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
ibkkk:

Part of it too.
is the only part that 'matters'
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by ibkkk(f): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
mikolo80:
is the only part that 'matters'

Nope.
Not just FERTILITY,my Dear... There's more to it...

Companionship nkor?
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by habsydiamond(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
yes it is....if u understand urselves and trust one another why not.....mind u, understanding matter gan ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Kobicove(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
It depends on how old you are

For instance if you are 50 years old and you have no kids yet, it would not be a good idea to marry also marry a 50 year old lady

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by mikolo80: 1:32am On Dec 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Nope.
Not just FERTILITY,my Dear... There's more to it...

Companionship nkor?

good companion is good old or young
bad is bad
but women's attractiveness reduces with age
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 04, 2017
My fiance is younger than me, and so what?
I still look young even though av clocked 30.
We have a smooth relationship, little ups and downs here and there but at the end, we come up stronger. And one hardly know cos hes way taller than me. smiley

All that matters is understanding and both couples should have a mind of their own. Let no third party dictates. Then both are good to go.
Interference here and there always spoils the pudding.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:
No. It's not ideal it's better for a guy you marry a girl younger. Like 5 years diff. But for me I prefer an older girl. Well maybe because when I first started to date it was an older girl. Since then I have never dated a girl younger than I am grin
even me bro.. I do older mature ladies. I can't even imagine myself running after those small girls or my age mate.. God forbid. My age mate i tried some years back suffered ehn.. I can't even share my emotions with her. She looks like a friend. Till today whenever she says anything i'm always like, 'i actually didn't date you, we were just friends.' she hates that word like.. But wetin concern guyman.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 04, 2017
alexialin:
My fiance is younger than me, and so what?
I still look young even though av clocked 30.
We have a smooth relationship, little ups and downs here and there but at the end, we come up stronger. And one hardly know cos hes way taller than me. smiley

All that matters is understanding and both couples should have a mind of their own. Let no third party dictates. Then both are good to go.
Interference here and there always spoils the pudding.
you are above 30 and you are still not married? I can see your village people are so hardworking.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 04, 2017
paybak:
you are above 30 and you are still not married? I sense village people at work.

Lol. Nigerians and superstitions.

It's not village people.

I chose career and becoming successful first before marriage. I love comfort , I love my marriage to be easy and smooth. Not unnecessary fiancncial struggles here and there . Such life is not for me.

Witches have no hand in it. Let's not blame them for everything.

And today am happy with my choices.

Not every woman is destined to marry that early.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Slayer2: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2017
paybak:
even me bro.. I do older mature ladies. I can't even imagine myself running after those small girls or my age mate.. God forbid. My age mate i tried some years back suffered ehn.. I can't even share my emotions with her. She looks like a friend. Till today whenever she says anything i'm always like, 'i actually didn't date you, we were just friends.' she hates that word like.. But wetin concern guyman.

Problem with dating older girls that are single is that they expect you to wife them asap and as a result if you don't marry them anytime soonest just know that the chances of them walking away 50-50 Infact it's even 90% but I don't want to over exaggerate it, especially if you are still an upcoming guy. Still hustling getting funds but if you do a younger girl most can probably still wait. You will have more control over them if you play your cards well. I don date both girls, older and younger and for sharing emotions, it's not all about age, it's about the maturity of the mind, there is this nairaland girl with username humeeh, she is young but really matured, very understanding, for her age she try pass most older girls. So the whole issue get as e be bro, it all boils down to what you want and dating and older girl too just know that most of them have had countless visit to their promise land by unknown men. grin
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2017
alexialin:

Lol. Nigerians and superstitions.

It's not village people.

I chose career and becoming successful first before marriage.

Witches have no hand in it.

And today am happy with my choices.

Not every woman is destined to marry that early.

don't worry, i understand. Be deceiving yourself. I love miss independents though buh some people hide under it's shadow when they are just a victim of ill-luck.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2017
paybak:
don't worry, i understand. Be deceiving yourself. I love miss independents though buh some people hide under it's shadow when they are just a victim of ill-luck.

You are the one deluding yourself. smiley

Expecting every woman to see marriage as a way out of poverty and freedom.

Well newsflash, am not in that category.

I know what I want in life and have gotten it.

So am wondering, why are u so pained about it?

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Problem with dating older girls that are single is that they expect you to wife them asap and as a result if you don't marry them anytime soonest just know that the chances of them walking away 50-50 Infact it's even 90% but I don't want to over exaggerate it, especially if you are still an upcoming guy. Still hustling getting funds but if you do a younger girl most can probably still wait. You will have more control over them if you play your cards well. I don date both girls, older and younger and for sharing emotions, it's not all about age, it's about the maturity of the mind, there is this nairaland girl with username humeeh, she is young but really matured, very understanding, for her age she try pass most older girls. So the whole issue get as e be bro, it all boils down to what you want and dating and older girl too just know that most of them have had countless visit to their promise land by unknown men. grin
to some extent though but bro, let's just say i have problem with ego.. I'm somehow proud i'd say so that's prolly why i can't share my emotions with younger girls. If i show any emotions while with any younger lady, she should know it's fake(d) seriously. And most older ladies have been with, truthfully don't have a loosed v like some younger ladies have bang(ered) even my present girl was a v when i met her years back and then at her age. I was so impressed and i'm still keeping her. And also, prolly most of the older girls have met just wanted to have a taste or whatever, but they don't usually take things personal with me, i mean marriaga ish. And i spend less.. They do the spending self. It's cool dating older ladies aswear, it enhance your maturity and helps you relationship wise.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Slayer2: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2017
paybak:
to some extent though but bro, let's just say i have problem with ego.. I'm somehow proud i'd say so that's prolly why i can't share my emotions with younger girls. If i show any emotions while with any younger lady, she should know it's fake(d) seriously. And most older ladies have been with, truthfully don't have a loosed v like some younger ladies have bang(ered) even my present girl was a v when i met her years back and then at her age. I was so impressed and i'm still keeping her. And also, prolly most of the older girls have met just wanted to have a taste or whatever, but they don't usually take things personal with me, i mean marriaga ish.....

Weally? Then i Need to relocate to your city asap grin

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Weally? Then i Need to relocate to your city asap grin
no problem.. Welcome to 'Koto Aye (Evil's Dungeon)'.. We are friendly here and we don't use much of our visitors glory and blood, we only take about 85% each of 100% off our visitor. But enough puna is waiting for you here. Welcome once again.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 04, 2017
alexialin:

You are the one deluding yourself. smiley
Expecting every woman to see marriage as a way out of poverty and freedom.
Well newsflash, am not in that category.
I know what I want in life and have gotten it.
So am wondering, why are u so pained about it?
Lol
i ain't pained niggress. I mean why would i? When i ain't T-Pain.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 04, 2017
paybak:
i ain't pained niggress. I mean why would i? When i ain't T-Pain.

Then what's the whinning all about?

Blaming innocent village people for what they know nothing about.

Do you think is everyone who marries later in life, village people dey worry?

Just focus on how to make your life better. Instead of saying what u have no idea about.

Life is not all about marrying early. There is so much in life to achieve and become somebody of substance & importance than what u can ever imagine. At the end, am not lonely and I have the best of both worlds.

Go figure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 04, 2017
alexialin:

Then what's the whinning all about?

Blaming innocent village people for what they know nothing about.

Do you think is everyone who marries later in life, village people dey worry?

Just focus on how to make your life better. Instead of saying what u have no idea about.

Life is not all about marrying early. There is so much in life to achieve and become somebody of substance & importance than what u can ever imagine. At the end, am not lonely and I have the best of both worlds.

Go figure.
my sister have got nothing on you paaa, nothing at all. As you can see on my siggy, i'm just having fun. For tonight. Everybody has their life to live, i'm not even done living mine and i still have alot to care for right here. So it's all fun mi sis. Nothing serious. You take care of yaself. Bye
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:

smiley smileyGood morning
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by ibkkk(f): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2017
mikolo80:
good companion is good old or young
bad is bad
but women's attractiveness reduces with age

Possibly but may not be totally true- Some women are just naturally "endowed",they look more attractive as they age...Generally, I think some women are the cause (s) of their unattractiveness,they no more take good care of themselves once they get married,starts having kids,they start accumulating unnecessary fats,they'll even be comfortable with that.And many more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Slayer2: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2017
humeeh:
smiley smileyGood morning

Morning my dear.. you just forgot about me cry
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2017
I will definitely marry a lady older than me.Amen!!! I love older lady base on their maturity and ability to control emotion.They know how to take care of a man, unlike these young girls that open their leg for any dick that comes there way.I am 25 but my wife must be the same age or preferably above my age.Basically, the age of Nigeria ladies is directly proportional to maturity(increase in age=increase in maturity)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by QueenSekxy(f): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:

can you marry someone older than you??
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Slayer2: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

can you marry someone older than you??

Yeah I can. But I don't know if I want to anymore.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by QueenSekxy(f): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Yeah I can. But I don't know if I want to anymore.
why shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demi Rose Flaunts Her Pert Posterior In Skimpy Bikini (photos) / Sweet American Girl Burst Twitter Within Two Seconds When Twerking To Wizkid Ghe / See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.