Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You (3604 Views)

This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Slayer2: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

why shocked

Because everything is messed up right now. I'm frustrated emotionally.. Don't know which girl I want. Sometimes I don't even want any... I don't even see the Nigerian girl worth it anymore when 98% of the population of them are whores, there one too little a Nigerian girl that hasn't used her pussy to get money. So sometimes if I reason all these coupled with the fact I don't have emotions. I don't want any relationship.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by QueenSekxy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Because everything is messed up right now. I'm frustrated emotionally.. Don't know which girl I want. Sometimes I don't even want any... I don't even see the Nigerian girl worth it anymore when 98% of the population of them are whores, there one too little a Nigerian girl that hasn't used her pussy to get money. So sometimes if I reason all these coupled with the fact I don't have emotions. I don't want any relationship.
your case strong oo

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Slayer2: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

your case strong oo

Yes, very strong.

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by briite002(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
it isnt ideal for me ,at least the guy should be 5yrs older than the girl so that respect can be there
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by QueenSekxy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Yes, very strong.
lol
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by QueenSekxy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Yes, very strong.
lol
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by mikolo80: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Possibly but may not be totally true- Some women are just naturally "endowed",they look more attractive as they age...Generally, I think some women are the cause (s) of their unattractiveness,they no more take good care of themselves once they get married,starts having kids,they start accumulating unnecessary fats,they'll even be comfortable with that.And many more.

that's true
endowment is luck sha
fat is natural and necessary (me no like walking talking toothpicks) and realistically most ppl cannot lose weight (scientific fact)
but yes they can package their new bodies accordingly

but the heart wants what the heart wants
eye candy (no wrinkles or stretch marks) and chudren

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by ibkkk(f): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
mikolo80:
that's true
endowment is luck sha
fat is natural and necessary (me no like walking talking toothpicks) and realistically most ppl cannot lose weight (scientific fact)
but yes they can package their new bodies accordingly

but the heart wants what the heart wants
eye candy (no wrinkles or stretch marks) and chudren

smiley
Well said.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by mikolo80: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
ibkkk:

smiley
Well said.
my dear na so
anyway you no get any reason to worry
old o young o
you kukuma de endowed
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by ibkkk(f): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
mikolo80:
my dear na so
anyway you no get any reason to worry
old o young o
you kukuma de endowed

Thanks.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by mikolo80: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Thanks.
anytime
your husband lucky
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by omooba969(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
ibkkk:

smiley

mikolo80:
abi you're available

Pre-wedding photo shoot loading.... grin

Free jollof-rice loading..... smiley
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Age is just a number. What matters the most is your happiness. Though I use 3months senior my gf Sha.

lefulefu longest time bro

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Age is just a number. What matters the most is your happiness. Though I use 3months senior my gf Sha.

lefulefu longest time bro
my bro ...wassupcheesy.gud evening over here.hw ur side na?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
lefulefu:
my bro ...wassupcheesy.gud evening over here.hw ur side na?
Bro my side dey okay ooh! How the Xmas go be like. na? You go travel?
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Bro my side dey okay ooh! How the Xmas go be like. na? You go travel?
aghhh xmas go hot for Benin oo.even as i dey yarn dem don already start to dey decorate everywhere for the coming Christmas. But i will travel to my side for auchi dis in d middle of the month.d one thing be say hamathan never start for Benin.everywhere still hot and warm.
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Yes, very strong.

Your own case is not strong.

You are going through what most guys your age are feeling at the moment .

Which is : you are not ready to commit to any lady be it as her bf or whatever.
It's normal.

With time, and as the years go by, your mindset will reset to another default setting and u will end up committed .
Re: Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Love is what matter, not age!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Pick Calls While Bleeping??? / Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? / I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.