Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,287 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South (502 Views)

Parents Are To Be Blamed When Their Children Turn Out Gay. / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / 3 Year Relationship Goes Sour Over Whatapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by SirMichael1: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
When a partner is no longer in love with the other partner (I mean after a breakup probably due to cheating from a partner), he/she gets drifted aback and thoughts of how much they've invested in the relationship sets in. He/she feels angry, betrayed, devastated and used forgetting that they did those things while in love.

You start reading/hearing usual boring tales like "...after all I did for her! I gave her my heart, my money, bought her the latest IPhone, yada yada" tongue

While the lady feels used after having sex with him, the dude feels used for letting go of his pennies. (For those who read upsidedown, this means money and not penis)

Bottom line is, don't ever think your partner used you while you're no more in love with him/her, you did everything you did at the spur of the moment. I'm certain that when you think back to the early days and a smile is formed on your face, so why the regret??

Moreover, go into a relationship expecting nothing from your partner. Don't expect marriage at the end of the day, don't expect it to be some sort of poverty alleviation scheme and guys, no free sex whenever you want it. Just go build yourself that's all. You come out learned (that's if you come out at all), matured, and changed.

Have a nice day, stay pure and don't fornicate. It's Sunday baby!!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by DaddyKross: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
K
Re: Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alright.
Re: Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by SirMichael1: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Alright.

DaddyKross:
K

I beg una. Y'all shouldn't do this to my thread na. Which morale killing jinx be this na angry
Re: Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
c
Re: Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
SirMichael1:

I beg una. Y'all shouldn't do this to my thread na. Which morale killing jinx be this na angry
Ahnahn...shey you told us something and we agreed nih? You want us to disagree?
Re: Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by olasaad(f): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oh!
Re: Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by basmur(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariinee:
grin
Mariinee:
Re: Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by DaddyKross: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
SirMichael1:

K
Re: Your Ex Shouldn't Be Blamed When The Relationship Goes South by MetroBaba1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
B

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sue 3 Of Her Friends For Stealing Her Boyfriend / Don Jazzy Giving Out 200k ,how True Is It ? / He Said Yes! Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her White And Older Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.