Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1302373 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bababode825(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
i have responded
Doxbee:

Thanks for this infor @bababode825. I tried to pm you, please how can I get in touch?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
XE dot Com
Ethelia:
Lol, @mcstan18

Please I have another question again grin grin

Which website is best for getting exchange rates? I read on the thread that we should also include a screenshot of the exchange rate of that day and include it in pof documents (or something like that)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Amen and thank you sir/ma.

jholarharde:
The thorough way in which you all answer questions and help is so touching. God bless you all and make all our dreams come to realisation. @newmum, happytbaby, mcstan, ethelia et al. God bless u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
coolangel54:

Going to the banking hall to make transfer payment for IELTS since I don't have a mobile app, is it advisable? I am contemplating doing this because I can't go to Benin with the bank draft cos of distance barrier for now. Please, elders advise.
raise a draft and send it by courier to their office within 5days of ur registration.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Aim4Dtop: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
Several factors would determine his eligibility: Age, level of education, IELTS score, number of years of work experience, NOC under which his work experience falls, etc. After 3 years, He has already maxed out on his years of work experience. Next would be choosing the right NOC for any work experience that is three years and above or even at least one year. It should be NOC 0, A or B. Nothing stops you from being the PA with your self employment experience. Please read through the CIC website and also page 0 of this thread. You will be well informed after you do. Good luck.
Thank you @newmum0615

Thank yky
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
mcstan18:

Who am I not to receive the first emoticon. I usually don't reject good gifts but see my modified response too.

cheesy seen. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
smslive2:
XE dot Com

Thank you grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Inception12: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thanks dear. I've already sent WES my ACCA certificate and an email asking them to evaluate the ACCA diplomaas well. I hope i wasn't too late because they've already finished evaluting the BSC and given me an ECA expected date.

browndoll:
I evaluated my acca advanced diploma with WES along with my BSc and it was evaluated as 2 or more

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teepearls(f): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kindly respond to my mail pls.

bababode825:
i have responded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
I advise you log into your 'myacca' on accaglobal.com and use the contact us to send an email to ACCA and ask.

You can also contact them and ask them to send your transcripts to WES, I know they used to mail certificates for these intermediate qualifications routinely once you passed but I do not know if they still do it. So just ask them to send to you if you do not have it. They can arrange to have it done in 10 or so business days.

As advised by someone else, mail WES to include additional diploma. ACCA has an arrangement with them so they are in tune with ACCA qualifications, I will be surprised if you do not get an additional qualification from the diploma.

So let me offer advice that you did not ask for, if I may ask why do you want to write P4 and P5? What about P7? I advise you consider the options carefully before you choose what you want to write. It is better to qualify on time than to write the option you 'love'.

Inception12:
Hello people, another quick question. Am currently waiting for my WES evaluation and my predited score is 438. I've seen online that if you've passed ACCA papers F1 to F9, they award you with an Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business. Am currently planning to sit for my last papers (P4 and P5) in June so i should be qualifiying for this award.

With a BSc only, my score is 438, but if i instead put 2 or more certificates, my score goes to 478. Am wondering if anyone has ever evaluated ACCA with WES for only the diploma part and gotten a good answer from them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Doxbee(f): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
bababode825:
i have responded

I’m yet to receive. Please reply to my msg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tippex(f): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=CheekyGirl post=65490991]Good Morning!

Who's writing IELTS with MOD on 24th March??[/quote

Me!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bababode825(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
please could you send it again.

Thanks

Teepearls:
Kindly respond to my mail pls.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bababode825(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
i am.

Do you need anything or info you wanna pass across?

[quote author=tippex post=65581915][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ethelia:

Which website is best for getting exchange rates? I read on the thread that we should also include a screenshot of the exchange rate of that day and include it in pof documents (or something like that)

I used Xe.com and Oanda.com.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
caseynewnn:
pls I sent an email to your hot mail.
thanks

Didn't receive any mail. Try it again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
You have come o....lol
I agree with your post though.

Canadianfly:
My candid advice to the newbies joining this thread and asking questions, please READ PAGE ZERO of this thread. Some come and say they've been reading, and yet ask questions that clearly shows the person just heard about Canada as a country. Page 370 to 373 is a bunch of newbies asking questions and fellow newbies responding incorrectly. A case of blind people leading each other. Please guys, you need to research this thing you want to get into well!!!! Asking question like how do I register and pay for IELTS is a sign that you don't even know what is ahead. Because you get instructions that are clear on how to pay, yet that task alone is still difficult.
Research research research! Don't rely on anyone to answer your question as they may be unconsciously giving you wrong information. Good luck to y'all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ethelia:

I had a few months NYSC extension and the company also retained me. So in all I worked for almost 2 years. My issue is what to put for that 3 weeks camp period because getting the company to backdate the letter to cover that period is not feasible.

I think you can put it as exactly what it was "orientation period before you were actively deployed to your company" . You can choose to explain it on your loe.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Inception12: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thank you for the advise. I've proceeded to do as advised though am wondering why ACCA would take 10 days to send documents to WES.
Wouldn't they just send an email considering they already have an existing relastionship.

As per the bolded, my role requires P5 unfortunately though from what i've seen, the pass rates between P7 & P5 are really not that different. Thanks for the advise though. Much aprreciated

happytbaby:
I advise you log into your 'myacca' on accaglobal.com and use the contact us to send an email to ACCA and ask.

You can also contact them and ask them to send your transcripts to WES, I know they used to mail certificates for these intermediate qualifications routinely once you passed but I do not know if they still do it. So just ask them to send to you if you do not have it. They can arrange to have it done in 10 or so business days.

As advised by someone else, mail WES to include additional diploma. ACCA has an arrangement with them so they are in tune with ACCA qualifications, I will be surprised if you do not get an additional qualification from the diploma.

[b]So let me offer advice that you did not ask for, if I may ask why do you want to write P4 and P5? What about P7? I advise you consider the options carefully before you choose what you want to write. It is better to qualify on time than to write the option you 'love'.[/i] [/b][i]

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
mcstan18:

You can use http://www.xe.com/ OR https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/. They are reliable and well recognized. I believe CIC would recognize them too but I haven't verified that yet
Use the ist website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good afternoon everyone. Please how long does it take to get a response from CIC when one inquires about the visa office processing the application. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
10days for [b]you [/b]to get the certificate, not for them to send to WES. ACCA is on point when it comes to sending documents to WES, it does not need verification and it's free.

I am actually more concerned about P4 not P5...lol...sometimes sha....it may be the candidate's strenght.

Inception12:
Thank you for the advise. I've proceeded to do as advised though am wondering why ACCA would take 10 days to send documents to WES.
Wouldn't they just send an email considering they already have an existing relastionship.

As per the bolded, my role requires P5 unfortunately though from what i've seen, the pass rates between P7 & P5 are really not that different. Thanks for the advise though. Much aprreciated

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Well, I'm not sure of the Advanced Diploma Evaluation because when I did my ECA with WES I included the Advanced Diploma but they only evaluated my ACCA (Affiliate then) and B.Sc OBU (I wasn't ready to go through Nigerian uni transcript stress) as 2 4-year bachelors degree.
Have you done your OBU RAP?

Another thing, please be careful with P4 because it's not friendly at all.

Inception12:
Hello people, another quick question. Am currently waiting for my WES evaluation and my predited score is 438. I've seen online that if you've passed ACCA papers F1 to F9, they award you with an Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business. Am currently planning to sit for my last papers (P4 and P5) in June so i should be qualifiying for this award.

With a BSc only, my score is 438, but if i instead put 2 or more certificates, my score goes to 478. Am wondering if anyone has ever evaluated ACCA with WES for only the diploma part and gotten a good answer from them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
The affiliate status is higher than the Diploma, so there was no point evaluating it I suppose. Let him just try, at least we will know if it's doable or not and it will not cost him any money. All he needs is "1 year diploma" assessment....it will serve the purpose.

"agreeded" @ P4

Imagine spending 4/5 years on your first degree and then having to put it aside ....if you did not write ACCA, you for dey vex for yourself right now...mstchew

IamtrulyBlessed:
Well, I'm not sure of the Advanced Diploma Evaluation because when I did my ECA with WES I included the Advanced Diploma but they only evaluated my ACCA (Affiliate then) and B.Sc OBU (I wasn't ready to go through Nigerian uni transcript stress) as 2 4-year bachelors degree.
Have you done your OBU RAP?

Another thing, please be careful with P4 because it's not friendly at all.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Teepearls(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
I've resent it, kindly check again.
Thanks

bababode825:
please could you send it again.
Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Inception12: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
I've already got the certificate and sent it WES via hellofax. It's as simple as getting it from myacca so no trouble there.

The pass rates for all 3 papers(4,5 and 7) are roughly the same. It took me time and after lenghty consultations, i settled on those 2. It will end in praise am sure.
happytbaby:
10days for [b]you [/b]to get the certificate, not for them to send to WES. ACCA is on point when it comes to sending documents to WES, it does not need verification and it's free.

I am actually more concerned about P4 not P5...lol...sometimes sha....it may be the candidate's strenght.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
You and mcstan18 should continue this love play. We are watching in 3D.
Ethelia:

cheesy seen. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
xe.com
Some people use oanda.com but I have noticed that the latter uses a lower rate sometimes that can backfire later. I used the former.
Ethelia:
Lol, @mcstan18

Please I have another question again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
All we are saying!
This your new font sha.
Canadianfly:
My candid advice to the newbies joining this thread and asking questions, please READ PAGE ZERO of this thread. Some come and say they've been reading, and yet ask questions that clearly shows the person just heard about Canada as a country. Page 370 to 373 is a bunch of newbies asking questions and fellow newbies responding incorrectly. A case of blind people leading each other. Please guys, you need to research this thing you want to get into well!!!! Asking question like how do I register and pay for IELTS is a sign that you don't even know what is ahead. Because you get instructions that are clear on how to pay, yet that task alone is still difficult.
Research research research! Don't rely on anyone to answer your question as they may be unconsciously giving you wrong information. Good luck to y'all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Losami(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good evening, My csr is 419. I'm a graduate in Economics. what extra diploma of one year can i do for WES to evaluate my credentials as two or more certificates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fantastic! @ the bolded.

Amen, it will end in praise.

Inception12:
I've already got the certificate and sent it WES via hellofax. It's as simple as getting it from myacca so no trouble there.

The pass rates for all 3 papers(4,5 and 7) are roughly the same. It took me time and after lenghty consultations, i settled on those 2. It will end in praise am sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Newmum0615 i wanted to say something too but my oga at the top said i should not talk.

Newmum0615:
You and mcstan18 should continue this love play. We are watching in 3D.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.