Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1292831 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by olajide21: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abbylee:
Hi guys,

What bank gives POF reference letter according to CIC's format among these banks? Access, Gtb, Stanbic or Zenith??

I heard some banks have strict format and its not compliant to CICs'.

Please help, its urgent!
Zenith Bank would give you the letter in the required format. In fact, by the Mercies of God, they would also do USD Conversion and CAD conversation on your letter....
#Alhamdullilah for His mercies.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin Asin ehn. All the names.
Kontagious:
C'mon man, you cannot mutilate people's moniker like this naaaaa! I can't figure who techno is though grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
chiobich:
Hmm. Thanks.
Please see my job roles. The thing haf tire me oooo. My people, epp me chook mouth inside my matter. I want to enter this pool this week. Tnx.

Analyze and approve retail credit requests and collateral received from customers through the market facing units in line with the Bank’s approved (RAAC)
• Decline high risk retail credit transactions in the absence of adequate mitigants
• Determine repayment plans in accordance with regulatory DSR
• Ensure processing and collection of fees for disbursed facilities from customers’ accounts
• Ensure that adequate and error-free credit documentation are provided
• Conduct credit search on customers and render reports
• Report on overdue or non-performing credit facilities
• Manage the conveyance of all retail credit decisions to the business units to ensure proper information dissemination and swift response
• Manage and assist market facing business units in retail credit structuring for transactions
• Participate in retail credit process transformation projects and policy formulation sessions to ensure alignment with the Bank’s objectives and goals
• Attend client engagement and business development meetings with the relationship management team to discuss retail credit transactions and provide expert insight to customers
• Supervise and validate credit risk analysis conducted by junior analysts
• Conduct training for junior credit analysts on the Bank’s credit policies and procedures for credit risk review
• Ensure compliance of processed requests to the Bank’s credit policy and extant government policies
• Provide periodic reports on the Bank’s risk assets portfolio

What is your job title,what role do you play is it at managerial level;assistant/manager or senior/team lead?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiobich: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks dannio. I was actually the team lead, but what was written on the HR letter as title was retail credit analyst. I wasn't on managerial level.
dannio:

What is your job title,what role do you play is it at managerial level;assistant/manager or senior/team lead?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
chiobich:
Thanks dannio. I was actually the team lead, but what was written on the HR letter as title was retail credit analyst. I wasn't on managerial level.

That does it and explains it you fall under NOC 6235.See eh check the job titles under NOC 6235.Look at some of the job titles below for the NOC 6235

adviser, loans
agent, loans
analyst, credit
analyst, loans
banking accounts officer
consumer credit officer
consumer loans officer
counsellor, loans
credit analyst
credit investigation officer
credit investigator
credit officer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
A team lead is a manager, that your grade is not "manager' or "deputy manager' does not mean that you do not manage people.

The CIC states that the job titles are irrelevant, it is what you did that matters, I still think its more of 0211 than 6235, this is because from my understanding he/she has a head office function whereby they perform credit risk management role for business facing units, for you to be 6235, you should be client-facing, check the lead statement for 6235. There is nothing relating to 'selling" in his job function.

Financial sales representatives sell basic deposit, investment and loan products and services to individuals and businesses. They work in banks, credit unions, trust companies and similar financial institutions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
I have started the process with them and they have been co-opreating so far. Should get it today. Thanks!

olajide21:

Zenith Bank would give you the letter in the required format. In fact, by the Mercies of God, they would also do USD Conversion and CAD conversation on your letter....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congratulations to everyone with ppr. My turn is coming soon.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good People,

I have a few questions. Although all have been touched, a refresher wouldn’t be out of place.

1.) For an applicant who’s adding spouse after AOR, what are the likely ADRs to expect apart from POF, PCC & Medicals for spouse, Pictures of wedding/honeymoon, chats/email exchange?

2.) The significant other has a child, asides consent letter from the child’s father, any other legal document to support addition of the chap?

3.) PA is self-employed, what documents are needed to prove work experience? I know recommendation letter from clients, CAC registration, income evidence, tax clearance, reference letters from clients, bank statement showing payments from clients, contract agreements. Please any other document to be added?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kontagious:
C'mon man, you cannot mutilate people's moniker like this naaaaa! I can't figure who techno is though grin
Flu?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kontagious:
Good People,

I have a few questions. Although all have been touched, a refresher wouldn’t be out of place.

1.) For an applicant who’s adding spouse after AOR, what are the likely ADRs to expect apart from POF, PCC & Medicals for spouse, Pictures of wedding/honeymoon, chats/email exchange?

2.) The significant other has a child, asides consent letter from the child’s father, any other legal document to support addition of the chap?

3.) PA is self-employed, what documents are needed to prove work experience? I know recommendation letter from clients, CAC registration, income evidence, tax clearance, reference letters from clients, bank statement showing payments from clients, contract agreements. Please any other document to be added?

2. There is a CIC form IMM5406

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Elle78: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hi...currently waiting as well. Don't think the records office can do anything. I was told the request is usually sent from the registrars office to Senate (non academic) for processing. We just have to pray that the strike ends soon. Buy if you make any headway, please let us know. Thanks

loudlumi:
Hello house,

Kindly help a brother, UNILAG is yet to respond to my M.sc verification going on 3 weeks now, I need help with a "sure" contact in the records office as I am aware the non-academic staff are on strike.

Urgent help needed as the swathe of people swarming towards the cic Website makes the need to get an ITA as quickly as possible necessary.

My birthday is in a few weeks and I do not want my points to drop. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good evening Fam! Please has anyone used Rivers State police command in Port Harcourt to get their PCC? If yes, can I get a contact? How much will they charge? Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
If you have a friend in Lagos (just add tfair), s/he can help you do it and get it same day and scan and send back to you (3-5k from Inspector Moshood). All PCC are done in Alagbon. PH police will also charge you for courier and all.

Godsaysyes:
Good evening Fam! Please has anyone used Rivers State police command in Port Harcourt to get their PCC? If yes, can I get a contact? How much will they charge? Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello fam, I hope you all had a great day.
I need clarifcation as regards POF.
My father in law has a company in Which my wife is a Major signatory to the account. She can make withdrawals when needed without issues.
Can we use this account as one of accounts we intend to use for POF?
Please advise, thanks.

Cc:
canadianfly
Caon
sunvick
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Scard: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Do you or did you live in the US?

This your English though

Canadianfly:

Well in future y'all can still get info without telling people your plans. You and the husband need to agree that NO SOUL grin shall know about this plan until y'all are ready to bounce. There's no saying who else the woman will tell that "imagine Macy4real200 and her husband even want to leave Naija? See them and their yeye dream....."

Even if you have POF hustle, no one needs to know exactly what you are doing. Make una talk less and research, plan and pray more for a thriving future when you land in Canada. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by damilola1978: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
You would pay for it though
olajide21:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
sunvick:
If you have a friend in Lagos (just add tfair), s/he can help you do it and get it same day and scan and send back to you (3-5k from Inspector Moshood). All PCC are done in Alagbon. PH police will also charge you for courier and all.

Thanks bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
EngrKen8:
So I’m still dancing but let me drop my timeline.
ECA - June 2016
IELTS- July 2016 8,8,7.5, 6
Crs score of 396 so I gave up on the whole thing. Then I found you guys, started reading and started believing again �
2nd IELTS - 29th July 2017
New express entry profile - 2nd August
ITA - 17th August
AOR - 13th November
Med passed - 24th November
PPR - 12th December

Guys it’s been God all the way because my application wasn’t perfect in any way. I had to wait almost 3 months for POF after ITA. Ended up using a gift deed (100% of the funds).
Let me stop here for now and go and submit passport. �
congrats I tap did speed of urs.pls wat currency convert did u use to calculate ur POf.panda or xe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Canadianfly:

Lol. Be like say you and hubby fight about it this morning.

Well the truth is, the problem is you and your husband telling people your plans to relocate. If y'all kept mute and focused on your plans as a family, no one will have the nerve to comment on yalls plans. Next time you and your husband should keep your mouths shut and tell no one your family plans until you have your plane tickets in your hands. Even then, you still don't owe anyone gist. Free the woman feeding your husband stories, the problem is your husband that went to tell her una plans.
canadianfly is bin a while gud to have u back
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good pm 1daful pple. Plz am still expecting d response to my question. I ve two certs B.SC and PGDE from two different universities. will WES charge me 68k only to verify both certs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by damolah10(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abbylee:
I have started the process with them and they have been co-opreating so far. Should get it today. Thanks!

I would like to know please if the Zenith bank account someone intend to use have to be a saving account or current account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gracelevel: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good people
please been meaning to ask.. is it settled that there is absolutely no advantage for any particular NOC category? O A or B?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 7stargeneralady: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
elfmann:

Go and do registry thingy. N50,000 max u are done.
You can choose unaccompanying spouse if that is u guys' plan and fulfil d POF, PCC, consent and medicals accordingly.
He's an accompanying spouse, consent for the child?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Even if one of the two you'll be paying 68k
Fanyeofori:
Good pm 1daful pple. Plz am still expecting d response to my question. I ve two certs B.SC and PGDE from two different universities. will WES charge me 68k only to verify both certs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Even if one of the two you'll be paying 68k
[quote author=Fanyeofori post=63227710]Good pm 1daful pple. Plz am still expecting d response to my question. I ve two certs B.SC and PGDE from two different universities. will WES charge me 68k only to verify both certs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
olajide21:

Pls does ecobank give bank ref letter in the required format?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
You are welcome.

Godsaysyes:

Thanks bro.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
There seems to be a lot of confusion surrounding this NOC 6235 & 0122. Can anyone who has successfully used either of these NOCs please indicate and also their specific situations, so that our people don't make mistakes. More than one person has struggled with these NOCs here. Awon seniors, chook mouth for this matter in the spirit of assistance.We don't get to read about rejection stories here.
happytbaby:
A team lead is a manager, that your grade is not "manager' or "deputy manager' does not mean that you do not manage people.

The CIC states that the job titles are irrelevant, it is what you did that matters, I still think its more of 0211 than 6235, this is because from my understanding he/she has a head office function whereby they perform credit risk management role for business facing units, for you to be 6235, you should be client-facing, check the lead statement for 6235. There is nothing relating to 'selling" in his job function.

Financial sales representatives sell basic deposit, investment and loan products and services to individuals and businesses. They work in banks, credit unions, trust companies and similar financial institutions.

lipsrsealed
dannio:

That does it and explains it you fall under NOC 6235.See eh check the job titles under NOC 6235.Look at some of the job titles below for the NOC 6235

adviser, loans
agent, loans
analyst, credit
analyst, loans
banking accounts officer
consumer credit officer
consumer loans officer
counsellor, loans
credit analyst
credit investigation officer
credit investigator
credit officer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by EngrKen8(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
caon:
congrats I tap did speed of urs.pls wat currency convert did u use to calculate ur POf.panda or xe

I used XE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sunmisire: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
EngrKen8:
So I’m still dancing but let me drop my timeline.
ECA - June 2016
IELTS- July 2016 8,8,7.5, 6
Crs score of 396 so I gave up on the whole thing. Then I found you guys, started reading and started believing again �
2nd IELTS - 29th July 2017
New express entry profile - 2nd August
ITA - 17th August
AOR - 13th November
Med passed - 24th November
PPR - 12th December

Guys it’s been God all the way because my application wasn’t perfect in any way. I had to wait almost 3 months for POF after ITA. Ended up using a gift deed (100% of the funds).
Let me stop here for now and go and submit passport. �

Congrats Eng
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Algbenguze: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
gracelevel:
Good people
please been meaning to ask.. is it settled that there is absolutely no advantage for any particular NOC category? O A or B?

No advantage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.