Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1292817 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kontagious:
As little as 0.5 less in any of 8777 takes about 55-60 points off your score. A minimum of 8777 will give him the needed boost to surpass draws of that period. I believe retaking the IELTS was all he did.

I have noticed that for accompanying spouse the difference between 8777 and say 7777 or even 6777 is not up to 10 points. Am I right?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
mcstan18:
shocked You have innocently succeeded in increasing temperature levels ahead of Friday's release of IELTS results
No be today temperature+heartbeat don de rise in anticipation of result... Result go show and see folks blasting BC with RPG
Saintp:
I have noticed that for accompanying spouse the difference between 8777 and say 7777 or even 6777 is not up to 10 points. Am I right?
You're right, maximum your spouse can add from IELTS is 20 points. Let's just say that gives your spouse some form of leeway to fall below the 8777 and you s/he won't lose as much as the PA will lose with such a result. Difference between 8777 and 7777/6777 is just about 2 points. As a PA, you don't want your L to be below 8 otherwise, as said here, more revenue to BC from you be that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Friday is knocking on the door already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by EngrKen8(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abbylee:
Congratulations!!! This speed is wonderful!

Quick question, did you need to attach any passport photograph(s) to your gift deed?

Nope
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
EngrKen8:
My mail asking I send my passport didn’t state where in Ghana I’m to send it to. Please can anyone help with an address?

Read this post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hi people. Please a friend created his EE profile yesterday evening (about 7pm Nigerian time). The scores are not showing yet. Could there be an issue? It’s been ages since I created an EE profile so I can’t remember if the scores appeared immediately or if it took a while. Recent swimmers, please help to confirm if this is normal.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone, British Council just repatriated my N15k! Na small small ITA will come in.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrstender: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
elfmann:
Send these to bandied-about email addresses, read GlitteringStar's recent posts. Or see d attached file.

just to give an update,

i got an automated response that the email was no longer monitored, a referral link was indicated but the page was not found.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Are they eligible? It should have shown by now.
Bsbabe:
Hi people. Please a friend created his EE profile yesterday evening (about 7pm Nigerian time). The scores are not showing yet. Could there be an issue? It’s been ages since I created an EE profile so I can’t remember if the scores appeared immediately or if it took a while. Recent swimmers, please help to confirm if this is normal.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
mrstender:

just to give an update,

i got an automated response that the email was no longer monitored, a referral link was indicated but the page was not found.
Na so.. No free lunch. Ask some specific pple here to help out.. Exclude muah!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
elfmann:
Are they eligible? It should have shown by now.

Thanks Elfmann. He is very eligible o. And he signed before it transmitted.

Seen a statement on the profile which says ‘if no score is displayed p, check if you meet the MEC and if you’ve met the MEC, wait for 24 hours and try again’. I just wonder what ‘try again’ means. Is it to recreate? Anyway, we will wait 24 hours because the MEC says ‘you met the minimum criteria’. Thanks again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Santino1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bsbabe:

Thanks Elfmann. He is very eligible o. And he signed before it transmitted.

Seen a statement on the profile which says ‘if no score is displayed p, check if you meet the MEC and if you’ve met the MEC, wait for 24 hours and try again’. I just wonder what ‘try again’ means. Is it to recreate? Anyway, we will wait 24 hours because the MEC says ‘you met the minimum criteria’. Thanks again.

It is no big deal. If after 24 hours, your score is still not showing, click on the "report a technical issue" panel from your application page and report the issue. It should be rectified in less than a working day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Quick One People,

Please, I know I have read sometime on this page that [b]Ieltsliz
is good for Two of the Modules (LRSW). I have forgotten which Two I read .

Pls can You tell me the Two Modules pls ?

Somebody please.

Cc all newmum mummyjay mummygirls bsbaby techno canadiflu estan gliteering[/b]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mcstan,

Let me break it down.

When you get CLB 9 (8777) it means you fall in the level of "initial advanced" user of English Language. The better your language skills are, the higher the likelihood that you will successfully integrate into the system. Therefore, when you get CLB 9, you are awarded 50 additional points (with Masters degree or with two or more degrees/diploma) or 25 additional points (one bachelor's degree). This is under skill transferability factors as "Official Language proficiency and education".

In addition, you get better scores in 'First Official language" under Core Human Capital Factors. If every of your score is CLB 9, you get 116. However, the maximum obtainable here is 128 which you get if you obtain CLB 10 in all the metrics. This means that you are an advanced user of the language.

This is why people are usually advised by the gurus to try for IELTS score of 8777. It is the yardstick that determines (in most cases, exceptions include when age is advanced and/or when you have only one Bsc) whether you will be looking for Provincial Nomination or sitting tight and waiting for CRS to favour you.

mcstan18:

Congrats EngrKen8. A quick question please. How come a slight improvement in your second IELTS score moved you to a CRS above 430 from 396 (draws in August were 441, 433 and 434 in that order)? Was there any other thing you did, but not stated to boost your score other than IELTS?

Once again, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiobich: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmm. Thanks.
Please see my job roles. The thing haf tire me oooo. My people, epp me chook mouth inside my matter. I want to enter this pool this week. Tnx.

Analyze and approve retail credit requests and collateral received from customers through the market facing units in line with the Bank’s approved (RAAC)
• Decline high risk retail credit transactions in the absence of adequate mitigants
• Determine repayment plans in accordance with regulatory DSR
• Ensure processing and collection of fees for disbursed facilities from customers’ accounts
• Ensure that adequate and error-free credit documentation are provided
• Conduct credit search on customers and render reports
• Report on overdue or non-performing credit facilities
• Manage the conveyance of all retail credit decisions to the business units to ensure proper information dissemination and swift response
• Manage and assist market facing business units in retail credit structuring for transactions
• Participate in retail credit process transformation projects and policy formulation sessions to ensure alignment with the Bank’s objectives and goals
• Attend client engagement and business development meetings with the relationship management team to discuss retail credit transactions and provide expert insight to customers
• Supervise and validate credit risk analysis conducted by junior analysts
• Conduct training for junior credit analysts on the Bank’s credit policies and procedures for credit risk review
• Ensure compliance of processed requests to the Bank’s credit policy and extant government policies
• Provide periodic reports on the Bank’s risk assets portfolio

happytbaby:
Welcome to my predicament!

I suggest you choose 6235 once the reference will align with the roles properly. There is no point going through the hassles of wondering if they will think that you did not 'plan, co-ordinate, organize blah blah blah' the activities of a credit department. The lead statement for NOC 0122 is the crux of the issue, check the lead statement, if you cannot proof that, 'jejely' go for 6235.

Lead Statement is below.

Banking, credit and other investment managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of financial establishments or operational departments within such establishments, or credit departments in industrial and commercial establishments. They oversee business development and manage overall performance in accordance with established strategic directions and policies. Banking managers are employed by banks, trust companies and credit unions. Credit managers are employed by credit departments in department stores, utility companies, car dealerships, insurance companies or other industrial or commercial organizations. Other investment managers are employed by credit card companies, consumer loan companies, mutual fund investment firms, mortgage investment companies or other financial establishments concerned with extending loans and financing and investments

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiobich: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
I wish it was that simple o. I have having to decide between 2 NOCs.
Guitarlife:

What you have on your reference letter will determine the best NOC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Santino1:

It is no big deal. If after 24 hours, your score is still not showing, click on the "report a technical issue" panel from your application page and report the issue. It should be rectified in less than a working day.

Merci
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
You'd be surprised how the difference between a 7.5 and an 8 in Listening will do wonders to your CRS score. Try it on the CRS tool.
mcstan18:

Congrats EngrKen8. A quick question please. How come a slight improvement in your second IELTS score moved you to a CRS above 430 from 396 (draws in August were 441, 433 and 434 in that order)? Was there any other thing you did, but not stated to boost your score other than IELTS?

Once again, congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
It is 0122 dear.

PM me.

chiobich:
Hmm. Thanks.
Please see my job roles. The thing haf tire me oooo. My people, epp me chook mouth inside my matter. I want to enter this pool this week. Tnx.

Analyze and approve retail credit requests and collateral received from customers through the market facing units in line with the Bank’s approved (RAAC)
• Decline high risk retail credit transactions in the absence of adequate mitigants
• Determine repayment plans in accordance with regulatory DSR
• Ensure processing and collection of fees for disbursed facilities from customers’ accounts
• Ensure that adequate and error-free credit documentation are provided
• Conduct credit search on customers and render reports
• Report on overdue or non-performing credit facilities
• Manage the conveyance of all retail credit decisions to the business units to ensure proper information dissemination and swift response
• Manage and assist market facing business units in retail credit structuring for transactions
• Participate in retail credit process transformation projects and policy formulation sessions to ensure alignment with the Bank’s objectives and goals
• Attend client engagement and business development meetings with the relationship management team to discuss retail credit transactions and provide expert insight to customers
• Supervise and validate credit risk analysis conducted by junior analysts
• Conduct training for junior credit analysts on the Bank’s credit policies and procedures for credit risk review
• Ensure compliance of processed requests to the Bank’s credit policy and extant government policies
• Provide periodic reports on the Bank’s risk assets portfolio

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Did he complete the job bank thingy? Mine only showed my score after I was done with that.
Bsbabe:

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiobich: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Done that. Thanks.
happytbaby:
It is 0122 dear.

PM me.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
I tap into this in Jesus name!

happytbaby:
18days PPR.....congratulations!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Newmum0615:
Did he complete the job bank thingy? Mine only showed my score after I was done with that.

He didn’t. Will ask him to try that. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Talkingboy:
Quick One People,

Somebody please.

Cc all newmum0615 mummyjay mummygirls bsbabe t canadianfly estan gliteering[/b]

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Among other resources, I used her for reading and writing. It was helpful. I learnt the tips for answering the T,F,NG questions from her posts.

Talkingboy:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Newmum0615:
Among other resources, I used her for reading and writing. It was helpful. I learnt the tips for answering the T,F,NG questions from her posts.

Okay Newmum. Thanks

Copr fall on u soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fobak203(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Talkingboy:
Quick One People,

Somebody please.

Cc all newmum mummyjay mummygirls bsbaby techno canadiflu estan gliteering[/b]

Definitely reading and writing, although some of her recent youtube videos addressed speaking part 0 (Greeting the examiners) and 1-3

You can learn 9 ways on how to expand answers on speaking by checking out IELTS Express on youtube

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Talkingboy:
newmum mummyjay mummygirls bsbaby techno canadiflu estan gliteering
C'mon man, you cannot mutilate people's moniker like this naaaaa! I can't figure who techno is though grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
fobak203:

Definitely reading and writing, although some of her recent youtube videos addressed speaking part 0 (Greeting the examiners) and 1-3

You can learn 9 ways on how to expand answers on speaking by checking out IELTS Express on youtube

Thanks bro. Noted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kontagious:
C'mon man, you cannot mutilate people's moniker like this naaaaa! I can't figure who techno is though grin

Nodified sir.. sorry bou dat
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bsbabe:

Thank you.

Usually in a couple of Minutes. If there is any ish with the job bank, it'll still update in same time but the update might be "Ineligible". I do not think its normal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gracelevel: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
bularvz:
Hello house, sorry to ask this but is it okay to make ielts examination payments via quickteller or firstbank mobile application
Thanks
please go and buy bank draft check the BCouncil website its more straightforward

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.