Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (39991 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Why Is The Second Round Longer Than First Round In Sex ? / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=63005788][/quote]
amakadihot87..

see as I dey admire that backside of urs...

help my ministry naaagrin grin

Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Lalas247(f): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Prechbills:

OMG undecided
Is that how to greet
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Lalas247(f): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2018
pbs4real:
hahaha ve mis'd my lala oooh,wat ve I missed on NL? It's been a while tho,which wifey When am waiting for yuuuuuu... grin cheesy
Small small dey lie o cheesy
You mean you still doing play boy swag shocked
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by amakadihot87(f): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Randy91:

amakadihot87..

see as I dey admire that backside of urs...

help my ministry naaagrin grin
..........mtcheeew
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2018
amakadihot87:
..........mtcheeew

Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Martin0(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:
pre-intimacy 30 mins reverse cowgirl 1 hour doggy 30 mins kissing
ERM roughly 2-3 hours first round grin

na sextyson u begrin
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:

na sextyson u begrin
Lol make I no kill person ... grin
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Martin0(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
babe cos i love ukwu dat much u think dat go be my weak point ba? cheesy.forget dat tincheesy.even though u turn ur ukwu dey give me back position e no go make me quick releasecheesy.i know how to control amcheesy.no be todaycheesy.

hahahahah kikikik chai my belle ooogrin
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
cheesy cheesy wink cheesy Forget that thing e get where I go touch you and you go begin pee like rat wey fall for inside hot water

hahahahah Lefulefu Na u dis girl dey tel dis sogringrin
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by UDUJ(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
babe cos i love ukwu dat much u think dat go be my weak point ba? cheesy.forget dat tincheesy.even though u turn ur ukwu dey give me back position e no go make me quick releasecheesy.i know how to control amcheesy.no be todaycheesy.

I trust the Ukwu General smiley
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Martin0(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol make I no kill person ... grin

tire for u ooo, anyway, Na pipu like u dey run enter toilet after some few hoursgringrin

The next tin we go hear Na, baby let go out, wanna go beachgrin

for una mind, una don hear am hot oooogrin
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by biacan(f): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah Lefulefu Na u dis girl dey tel dis sogringrin
Martin cheesy cheesy
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Martin0(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
Martin cheesy cheesy

hahahahah ur mouth eh,
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by biacan(f): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah ur mouth eh,
Please I'm just a young girl embarassed that's not my hand writing cheesy
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Martin0(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
Please I'm just a young girl embarassed that's not my hand writing cheesy

end time fucvkers;F
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by MrQuala(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
biacan:
Two hours for first round is manageable

Haaaa 2 hours and you’re saying manageable

Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Surfacebaba: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2020
3 to 5 minutes for first round
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Timole(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
The safe and natural remedy to get rid of *2min embarrassment* and early *cuming*

improve *inner room game time* and increase that *short and tiny cucumber* to a *better* and *Bigger* range.

Visit
http://raphealsclinic.name.ng/wp/ceo/
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2020
lefulefu:

just eat it frequently cheesy

Lol. Does it work for women? I eat alot of watermelon I love it n it keeps skin looking healthy.
Re: Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? by OYEINMIEBI: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol,i come in peace o,biko nu!some people na 2 seconds o,when conjy don huke dem.o men dat tin 2 sweet die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.