Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings (39995 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by RealSolution001: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2021
What do you think? Right or wrong?

Uncle Charles 110 @AkwanCharles wrote: "My uncle refused to marry a lady because she has a lot of siblings with no dad and their income level wasn't that great. Sometimes love is not enough. He was just scared of savoring too many responsibilities and I agree with his decision."

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2021
He marrying her doesn’t mean he would have to shoulder their responsibilities and there has to be an agreement to that.

He probably doesn’t love for real.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by lifenija: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2021
so true.

soon nah milking things.

51 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by kinzation(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Narrow escape

Make e no for turn all the burden for him head

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Authority1o1(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2021
Okay...

Uncle is a pitiable opportunist who like every other well-schooled capitalist, studied the stock market and concluded he hasn't grown enough risk tolerance to seal such a contract.

My verdict is that in being selfish, he averted the possibility of future internal crises, nights of dialogues, financial ruination and loss of sanity.

How astute.

463 Likes 26 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by DaddyRochie1642: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
That his Uncle is Wise.

Current Nigeria nowadays, if you're not Economically smart and if you don't cut your coat according to your Size, you'll end up weeping and gnashing your teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations and laying of yeye curses on Buhari's head, yeye Curses that won't even cross the ceiling with that your Thick black Lips grin grin

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Ikwerelastborn: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
wise uncle,kudos to him

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by posty56: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Chai I wish I fit see that man, I for sell some of my stock market shares buy am drink!!, finally men are waking up relationship is not a poverty elevating scheme I can't date someone that is broke or below my financial level the man na original redipiller kudos, as for the lady you better go fine work ooh! na 21st century we dey the idea of men being the only one providing is stale.

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by posty56: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:
He marrying her doesn’t mean he would have to shoulder their responsibilities and there has to be an agreement to that.

love kee you dia lol, the man just Dodge a bullet he will live long because of his decision, imagine him being the only source of income do you know what that is! na steady thinking and HBP go kill am I Neva include children ooh, I dey talk of the hungry girl and her brothers, I will say it again, men avoid broke girls like plague you are not father and if the case was reverse she no go look your face cause you are broke. Adios.

262 Likes 17 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Snitch24(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

Na this kine assumption they make relationship scatter quick

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Very good decision. May God bless him. He didn't come to this world to come and take up unnecessary responsibilities.

And for those shouting love, is it love that will start printing out cash to take care of jobless family members.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by RightToReject(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Prosperity doesn't automatically follow the rule of all these too clever by half permutations. His life, and that of the lady's siblings, might equally change for good if he had married her - assuming that she possessed all of the other realistic things he needed in a companion. It's only people who haven't been at the forefront in the pursuit of real advancement or haven't seen people's economic fortunes turn from good to bad, and vice versa, that would always fail to see money and status beyond what they're.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Lostchild(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2021
He doesn't love her my shit

Women of today get genuine love ?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2021
RightToReject:
Prosperity doesn't automatically follow the rule of all these too clever by half permutations. His life, and that of the lady's siblings, might equally change for good if he had married her - assuming that she possessed all of the other realistic things he needed in a companion. It's only people who haven't been at the forefront in pursuit of advancement or haven't seen people's economic fortunes turn from good to bad, and vice versa, that would always fail to see money and status beyond what they're.

Bros, go and sit down.

Marriage can be a destiny changer if the man or woman marries into a weathy home or the couple start a business together and make it successful apart from that just marrying doesn't change one fortune.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by RightToReject(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Bros, go and sit down.

Marriage can be a destiny changer if the man or woman marries into a weathy home or the couple start a business together and make it successful apart from that just marrying doesn't change one fortune.

Direct your mention to small-minded people like you because my submission isn't for small-minded people. Now, scram.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Theboy21: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2021
posty56:
love kee you dia lol, the man just Dodge a bullet he will live long because of his decision, imagine him being the only source of income do you know what that is! na steady thinking and HBP go kill am I Neva include children ooh, I dey talk of the hungry girl and her brothers, I will say it again, men avoid broke girls like plague you are not father and if the case was reverse she no go look your face cause you are broke. Adios.
Well said cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
RightToReject:

Direct your mention to small-minded people like you because my submission isn't for small-minded people. Now, scram.

Imagine someone like you that thinks just marrying can change a person fortune, if that was true, every married couple in Nigeria would have been rich by now.

Your other point about quality, if you think only 1 woman in this Nigeria have what you want in a woman then you must be a joker

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by RealSolution001: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Lol @responses
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Lame excuse.

Is he God to conclude about that family like that?

2 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
RightToReject:
Prosperity doesn't automatically follow the rule of all these too clever by half permutations. His life, and that of the lady's siblings, might equally change for good if he had married her - assuming that she possessed all of the other realistic things he needed in a companion. It's only people who haven't been at the forefront in the pursuit of real advancement or haven't seen people's economic fortunes turn from good to bad, and vice versa, that would always fail to see money and status beyond what they're.
Oga forget this long story. The man used his godgiven brain. No love should be blind.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by bodybuilder: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Mercychen:
Lame excuse.

Is he God to conclude on that familys faith like that?

Better safe than sorry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by pansophist(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2021
For me, it is not about material (financial) brokenness but the mental one. Poor people have a predatory mindset developed over a sustained period of scarcity. Any sign of abundance (e.g, rich boyfriend) is seen as a fleeting resource to exploit, ransack and parasite from. Their personal responsibility will be projected to the other party and made to feel guilty if he refuses to accept such conditions in a relationship. Their family problem becomes yours to carry with pressure coming from different angles like sharp bullet forcing you to comply.

Poor people usually do not understand the concept of a mutual relationship, its all about what they will benefit only. Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.

143 Likes 19 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Sonnobax15(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2021
grin
Your uncle na kind man.....He just dodged a bullet

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Yves4real(f): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2021
That may be one of the "don't" in his pre-marriage checklist. His choice and I respect it. But the separation should be on a mutual agreement.
Imagine dude looking for a job in the nearest future and one of the lady's siblings is the CEO of the company. Everyone that applauded the man for his decision now will come out to preach forgiveness.
Future events could come as a surprise no matter how much you prepare for it.
In general, be careful of the way you slam/walk out of the door opened for you by others because you may need to pass through that door tomorrow.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
RightToReject:
This is right, but the uncle isn't wrong too undecided

3 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Imagine someone like you that thinks just marrying can change a person fortune, if that was true, every married couple in Nigeria would have been rich by now.

Your other point about quality, if you think only 1 woman in this Nigeria have what you want in a woman then you must be a joker
His opinion, not yours. What's your problem? undecided
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

if l send better knock come ya head eh. Better Take ya time oh. Love kwanu

5 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by MufasaLion: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

He did the right thing. You can love a person and still make a decision that's harsh but it's for the interest of both.

Would you have wanted him to marry her and ended up with huge responsibilities that he knew he wouldn't be able to shoulder?

This is Nigeria, everyone knows how marriage is in Nigeria especially when the wife has got no financial source with many siblings. The husband shoulders it all most times.

That man was truthful upfront.

25 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by MufasaLion: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yves4real:
That may be one of the "don't" in his pre-marriage checklist. His choice and I respect it. But the separation should be on a mutual agreement.
Imagine dude looking for a job in the nearest future and one of the lady's siblings is the CEO of the company. Everyone that applauded the man for his decision now will come out to preach forgiveness.
Future events could come as a surprise no matter how much you prepare for it.
In general, be careful of the way you slam/walk out of the door opened for you by others because you may need to pass through that door tomorrow.

Hope you know you based your assumption on "he didn't separate on mutual agreement"?

You already pulling out victim card.

7 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Sonoyom(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wisdom at first sight!

They won't date broke boys, yes we also do not get married to broke girls sorry broke girls from broke family.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by MufasaLion: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mercychen:
Lame excuse.

Is he God to conclude about that familys like that?

What would you have him do?

And please, people with your mentality should stop using God to manipulate people into making foolish decision. God is not stupid! Even Jesus wouldn't have gone into a marriage like that.

You expect couples to marry with hope of a miracle? Lol

Is that how it works? Joker!

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.