Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Do Couples Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Couples Break Up (378 Views)

What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Couples Break Up by juliusijidola: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
WHY DO COUPLES BREAK UP
Point 1
Fact is,most people are not tolerant. They don't have the patience to endure some imperfections of their spouse. Some enter the relationship nowadays with the narrative of please me I please you,but when the going gets tough I'll work away. Some men can't tolerate or endure the little flaws of their wife,next thing you know they'll look outside to find someone without that flaw, unknown to them that that person has a bigger flaw of her own. Well,some things are not life threatening and shouldn't be the bases for divorce.
Take for example
http://temmyiji..com/2017/12/relationship-tidbits-point-1.html#more
Re: Why Do Couples Break Up by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Myriad of reasons... Some don't even know why.

(1) (Reply)

How I Fell In Love With An Idea Instead Of A Person / Are You A Single Lady And Ready For This? / Pet Name Or First Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.