Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children (33035 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Privy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
While I do not support state religion in any part of Nigeria, where did these "talking-heads" put their brains when northern state governments sponsor pilgrimages to mecca? What did they say when states in the north adopted sharia law? Did they protest when the hisbah police was busy breaking beer bottles legally manufactured and transported by tax-paying companies recognized by Nigerian law? Where were they when northern governments disregard and suppress christians (even native northerners) in the north?

They should go and bury their head in shame and start by protesting the injustices they force on the nation in the name of "trying to advance islam".

NB: It's okay for anyone to want to advance his/her religious (or irreligious) thought or belief but don't come and force on people here! That's nonsense!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Quality20(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Many of u typing rubbish asking y don't Yoruba ask about sharia in d north! When did ekiti Yoruba man become a northerner? They have a right to demand just treatment from their governor, fayose. If any of u ipob guys or whatever u are feel bad about sharia or Muslims in d north, just come and face us here in d north. Yorubas who are born and bred in south are not those u shd transfer ur anger to

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by gozzlin: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Muslims are so hateful and bitter lots yet they claim to be peaceful. They will always find bones to pick with Christians.

Different state governments in Nigeria have been sponsoring pilgrims to Mecca with public funds, nobody complained. Now they're crying wolf because Fayose wants to extend a kind gesture to kids, who I'm sure includes Muslim kids. They're weeping because he is doing it during Christmas associated with Christians.

It shall never be well with Mohammed!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by olasaad(f): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
greatjoey:

But all the core northern states do much more than this. They all have state religion as Islam. They use state money t build mosques, sponsor hajj, do Islamic marriages, sponsor koranic recitation competitions, pay Malams etc. What is your take on those acts? Whether you like it or not, Ekiti is a Christian state.

And you want to tell us your governor in the south don't finance church activities too with state money.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by RALPHOW(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
nonsobaba:
Those youths are idiots. Why haven't they spoken out against the northern states that adopted sharia law?

Thanks, they need to check their brains.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by AirstarKane(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
ayzTIGER:
Allahu Akbar. Seems there are more Yoruba Muslims than Yoruba Christians in SW

How does this statement makes sense?
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by badoh(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
I am a Christian from the southwest. I see this project as waste of state resources. Do you know the N200m can go a long way to offset pension and salaries arrears(if there's any). Do you know the number of boreholes that can be sunk with N200m in all the local govt in Ekiti state.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Keneeby(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
olayinka63:
Leave sentiment apart, state money are not suppose to be spent on any religion either Islam or others. Meanwhile the Muslims in Ekiti are part of the host community, they pay their tax, therefore they have a say in what their money will be used for. Also I can see many bigot bias supporters commenting above, if it is the other way round they will be the first to condemn, but when it suites their religion they will jump up to support. Nigeria can only develop when we close our eyes and speak the truth either favor us or not.

You don't have what to say. Do you know how much money the governors in the north use to spent on sallah celebrations,
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by ofem89(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
God of Abraham, Isaac &Jacob be with the governor in Jesus name I pray amen Jesus is the light of the world.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Referendum50(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
AccessME:
Fayose is one of the Governors i respect so much, his approach to leadership is different and unique..... Fayose, Kudos to u sir!

Fayose my Man!
instead of pple to totally condemn his usage of state resource in a nonsense de are talking nonsense...wen aregbe De giv pple free tp during salah nobody de see am our problem in this country is sentiment ethnicity and religion...

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Keneeby(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=badoh post=62983111]I am a Christian from the southwest. I see this project as waste of state resources. Do you know the N200m can go a long way to offset pension and salaries arrears(if there's any). Do you know the number of boreholes that can be sunk with N200m in all the local govt in Ekiti state.[/quote

So buying clothes is now a waste. See brain o

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by TheKingdom: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
nonsobaba:
Those youths are idiots. Why haven't they spoken out against the northern states that adopted sharia law?

That's because they are hopeless and fools. No wonder why the A-Rabs dont even respect African Blacks and treat them like slaves

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Baseless agitation

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Do they protest when billions of government money is used to build massive mosques?

Hypocritical imbeciles

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
if am Baba Fayose I'll increase it to 1million kids....

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
if am Baba Fayose I'll increase it to 1million kids....Islamic nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by urahara(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
stanluiz:
Yes because last two month osun and Oyo declared Islamic holiday but no Christian group condemned them I don't know what is wrong with some Yoruba Muslims.

Brother ,northern Muslims would have caused riot and started killing.

Yoruba Muslims dey mellow

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
simijimi:
shocked

Faceless group!!!
Headslammers
smiley
i would have let your folly fly but some of you guys who always take any little opportunity you have to bash muslims won't be allowed this time.
If we are "head slammers" your Lord and personal saviour also "head slammed" where ? you may ask.
read mathew 26:39 ;it reads:

And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: 

read a little :what did your holy book say:" FELL ON HIS FACE." in other words your Lord and oersonal saviour head slammed.
Now,I wondering if "head slamming" is exclusive to muslims now?
Next time before you write out whatever garbage you have up that brainwashed cranium of yours think thrice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
olayinka63:
Leave sentiment apart, state money are not suppose to be spent on any religion either Islam or others. Meanwhile the Muslims in Ekiti are part of the host community, they pay their tax, therefore they have a say in what their money will be used for. Also I can see many bigot bias supporters commenting above, if it is the other way round they will be the first to condemn, but when it suites their religion they will jump up to support. Nigeria can only develop when we close our eyes and speak the truth either favor us or not.

And where are the yoruba Muslim when sokoto is using federal allocation to build mosque up and down?

https://dailynigerian.com/the-nation/jigawa-governor-approves-n136m-for-building-90-mosques/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/3833803/sokoto-complete-building-189-mosques

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Owerri1stSon: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/muslim-youths-kick-against-fayose-s-xmas-clothes-to-children.html

Yorubas are Cowards. Imagine Muslim dictating or checkmating Christianity on Christian's soil. I know by now, the Yorubas are pooing on their pants because their master has spoken and there's nothing that can be done rather than to obey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Myde4naija:
sharia is not mandatory on xtians but fellow Muslims, even in states where sharia law is adopted you have the choice to choose between the conventional law and the sharia law
For procecution.

brother what of your northern government that use government allocation to build mosque.

Maybe that one too is not part of Christian tax, only mumuslim tax.

https://dailynigerian.com/the-nation/jigawa-governor-approves-n136m-for-building-90-mosques/amp/

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Keneeby(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
The must confused set of people in Nigeria are the yolobars. They worship anything worshipable. Worshiping Jesus, babalawo and Allah and at same time. Father -Christian, mother -moslem, 1st son - traditional worshiper, 1st daughter -Moslem, last born -mosque in the morning, church in the night. What a confused set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by urahara(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
greatjoey:

But all the core northern states do much more than this. They all have state religion as Islam. They use state money t build mosques, sponsor hajj, do Islamic marriages, sponsor koranic recitation competitions, pay Malams etc. What is your take on those acts? Whether you like it or not, Ekiti is a Christian state.

Those people , education no be their way.

Islamia to take over , western education o jawo mo

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by realmanarken(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Islam Has Done Much Havoc To Nigeria And The World Already So why Promote It... . sad

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
nonsobaba:

Some of you just come online and post whatever you like without reading.
little wonder,you brain is so choked with nonsense without reading properly what the issue is.
The "idiots" you referred to quoted the constitution which Mister Stomach infrastructure swore to protect,which he is about to defy and your lots think they are idiots.
For your information,northern Nigeria is exclusively dominated by Muslims except some handful of non Muslims. Hence,you don't see them showing this sort of insensitivity.
The point is,Mister stomach infrastructure should uphold the constitution he swore to uphold and protect.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Islamic bigots

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Observer225: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
I look forward to a world where a Muslim would buy a Christian friend chicken as Christmas gift and a Pastor get a ram during the Eidel Kabir for his Muslim friend...
Hope dat tym comes soon...
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=khalilullaah post=62983707]

Some of you just come online and post whatever you like without reading.
little wonder,you brain is so choked with nonsense without reading properly what the issue is.
The "idiots" you referred to quoted the constitution which Mister Stomach infrastructure swore to protect,which he is about to defy and your lots think they are idiots.
For your information,northern Nigeria is exclusively dominated by Muslims except some handful of non Muslims. Hence,you don't see them showing this sort of insensitivity.
The point is,Mister stomach infrastructure should uphold the constitution he swore to uphold and protect.

shut ur trap n take ur malaria drugs

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Iddossam: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
I want you guys to know that Muslim does not exist in ekiti state at all, any Muslim found in ekiti state are stranger from nearby state and not real indigen..... so they don't have any say on my dear state, fayose ride on, no shaking, and no going back.... if they don't comfortable with your government deport them back to osun or OYO state.... because no Muslim in Ondo state as well. thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

And where are the yoruba Muslim when sokoto is using federal allocation to build mosque up and down?

You can eduacte a fool,but you can't make him think.
Tell me how what you just said is related to the topic.
When they built mosques in those places it is the people over there that can actually speak up not you.
And moreover,in Eastern Nigeria anything Islaamic is nigh taboo .
And you think Northerners are the problem?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Quality20:
Many of u typing rubbish asking y don't Yoruba ask about sharia in d north! When did ekiti Yoruba man become a northerner? They have a right to demand just treatment from their governor, fayose. If any of u ipob guys or whatever u are feel bad about sharia or Muslims in d north, just come and face us here in d north. Yorubas who are born and bred in south are not those u shd transfer ur anger to

"The government plans to sell no less than 648 rams which had been fattened, bred and vaccinated in the past two months to its citizens."

http://punchng.com/sallah-osun-govt-sells-cheap-rams-to-residents/

If a state government can do that for his Muslim citizens and no Christian citizen complain, so why is it paining you people now

http://www..ng/news/sallah-osun-government-provides-free-train-service

Aregbesola have been doing this since 2015 in every salah and nothing for Christian in Christmas and no Christian complain, so why the thing dey pain you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Joined Local Drummers At PDP Rally In Osogbo (Photos, Video) / Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.