Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children (33037 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by christopher123(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Religion has devided them

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by covenantchildd: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
banjo022:
circular ko triangular ni.... its secular not circular..and these are the slay queen.

grin grin
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

You can eduacte a fool,but you can't make him think.
Tell me how what you just said is related to the topic.
When they built mosques in those places it is the people over there that can actually speak up not you.
And moreover,in Eastern Nigeria anything Islaamic is nigh taboo .
And you think Northerners are the problem?

And the only fool here is you dummy.

You see nothing wrong in government using state allocation to build your mosque but see problem in using state allocation for Christmas cloth, you are nothing but an hopeless loser.

Talking about region, aregbesola have been favouring his Muslim brother since 2015 and no Christian oppose it so why is it now paining you.

http://www..ng/news/sallah-osun-government-provides-free-train-service

http://punchng.com/sallah-osun-govt-sells-cheap-rams-to-residents/

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by SheikShola4rill(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
I don't want to be tribalistic but it seems some people who comment on every post here are just not as educated and civilized as I expected... Calling other tribes names and all sort of discrimating words... Na by force to comment If you can't help the situation don't add to it...please.
And lastly I don't want to be tribalistic like I said earlier we just have to live with our differences so please this is not what the scriptures teaches.
Thanks to who it may concern.[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=OyiboOyibo post=62983748][/quote]
As usual fools only resort to insults when they have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by smulti(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasaad:

Ma shaa Allah proud to be one.
pls sister, can you teach me how to make bomb
I need to teach them some lessons .

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olys4u(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
nonsobaba:
Those youths are idiots. Why haven't they spoken out against the northern states that adopted sharia law?

Show me where in the Bible That you guys should celebrate Xmas!
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

And the only fool here is you dummy.

You see nothing wrong in government using state allocation to build your mosque but see problem in using state allocation for Christmas cloth, you are nothing but an hopeless loser.

Talking about region, aregbesola have been favouring his Muslim brother since 2015 and no Christian oppose it so why is it now paining you.

Ok sir.
Go beat them now.
The issue is Ekiti not Osun,not even the north.
Every state has its peculiarity so, you don't lump issues together just to make argument stronger.

Let the people of Ekiti deal with their own matter,I am wondeeing what is biting you.
oooo,it is because muslims are involved shey?

You go shout taya.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by ikemesit4477: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/muslim-youths-kick-against-fayose-s-xmas-clothes-to-children.html
Ekiti is a Christian state, so Muslims are not welcome, they should find were they belong, better still they should go and join their fellow suicide bombers in the north!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

i would have let your folly fly but some of you guys who always take any little opportunity you have to bash muslims won't be allowed this time.
If we are "head slammers" your Lord and personal saviour also "head slammed" where ? you may ask.
read mathew 26:39 ;it reads:

And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: 

read a little :what did your holy book say:" FELL ON HIS FACE." in other words your Lord and oersonal saviour head slammed.
Now,I wondering if "head slamming" is exclusive to muslims now?
Next time before you write out whatever garbage you have up that brainwashed cranium of yours think thrice.

Matthew 26:39 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
39 Jesus walked on a little way. Then he knelt with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, don’t make me suffer by having me drink from this cup. [ a ] But do what you want, and not what I want.”

Dummy, Jesus Christ bowdown his head, he is not performing a gymnastic exercise as you people use to do, imaging benddown, knewdown, raise up e.t.c, that you head slammer use to do. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by victorazyvictor(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
stanluiz:
Yes because last two month osun and Oyo declared Islamic holiday but no Christian group condemned them I don't know what is wrong with some Yoruba Muslims.

Islam entirely. Islam is the Antichrist but people no know.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
And how is it your business? Just go and practice bomb making or jihad....

Olys4u:

Show me where in the Bible That you guys should celebrate Xmas!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
badoh:
I am a Christian from the southwest. I see this project as waste of state resources. Do you know the N200m can go a long way to offset pension and salaries arrears(if there's any). Do you know the number of boreholes that can be sunk with N200m in all the local govt in Ekiti state.

You are a liar. Now get like lost!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by royalamour(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasaad:

Ma shaa Allah proud to be one.

Suicide bomber spotted. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

Ok sir.
Go beat them now.
Every state has its peculiarity so, you don't lump issues together just to make argument stronger.

Let the people of Ekiti deal with their own matter,I am wondeeing what is biting you.

You go shout taya.

What is the problem with Muslims and ekiti? A supposedly Christian State? I have always not liked or trusted Muslims and they are proving true to type. They have no say in ekiti so they are wasting their time.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enemyofprogress: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na jealousy go kee dem

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

Ok sir.
Go beat them now.

You go shout taya.

You are a first class mumu, so know the constitution they quote is no more matter when it come to osun state right?

Brother if what fayose did pain you, you are free to commit Suicide.

Dummy, we Christian are not the one quoting constitution, it is your mumuslim counterpart that are shouting.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dummy, Ekiti is not owing salaries and pension. The tailors and suppliers of materials are from Ekiti and are being paid so the money still contributes to the GDP of the state.

badoh:
I am a Christian from the southwest. I see this project as waste of state resources. Do you know the N200m can go a long way to offset pension and salaries arrears(if there's any). Do you know the number of boreholes that can be sunk with N200m in all the local govt in Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Lightening: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
olayinka63:
Leave sentiment apart, state money are not suppose to be spent on any religion either Islam or others. Meanwhile the Muslims in Ekiti are part of the host community, they pay their tax, therefore they have a say in what their money will be used for. Also I can see many bigot bias supporters commenting above, if it is the other way round they will be the first to condemn, but when it suites their religion they will jump up to support. Nigeria can only develop when we close our eyes and speak the truth either favor us or not.

It has been the other way round since ever. How many christian pilgrims did state like Katsina sponsor to Jerusalem this year inspite of the #1.0bn naira budget for pilgrimage? Sokoto state government built additional 100 mosques @ #699m this year; how much did they spend building churches? Don't the Christians in these States pay taxes? Hausa Muslims will be the last to complain when dominantly christian states patronize Christianity, but Yoruba Muslims .....smh

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasaad:
angry

Fvck off you terrorist! Fayose is on course and he is a soldier for Christ in yorubaland and Nigeria at large.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasaad:
But if a Muslim governor do this, you people will be castigating him for using state money to promote his religion. Hypocrite everywhere

Dummy your Mumuslim governor have been doing it since decay and no Christian complain, so i guess the only hypocrite here is you.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Matthew 26:39 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
39 Jesus walked on a little way. Then he knelt with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, don’t make me suffer by having me drink from this cup. [ a ] But do what you want, and not what I want.”

Dummy, Jesus Christ bowdown his head, he is not performing a gymnastic exercise as you people use to do, imaging benddown, knewdown, raise up e.t.c, that you head slammer use to do. Lol

KJV-King James version is now archaic is it ?
Which one is CEV.
What a religion! when they are caught they run to edit out the area they want.
I can quote many versions ifbthe bible even before oyou were who has the falling on the face part,but ni,as erratic as christians as their religion can be they play and toy with everything.
I won't be suprised if your bible scholars come out with another version.
No reasonable person,quote me anywhere takes to a religion that is supposedly "ordained" by God that won't see the fraud for whwt it is.
No wonder,Mr Freeze is given your men of cloth w tough time to prove the were tithing is made compulsory.
Yet you ignoramus want to insult a faith your fore fathers tried to bring down but failed woefully in flying colours.
Whether you like it or not,your "Lord" and personal saviour "head slammed."

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Lightening: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Myde4naija:
it has not gotten to that stage where u use abusive words just to say simple things.

Circular state or not Muslim want sharia they have it, nothing stops xtians from using laws from their bible as well.

Nigeria cannot be a secular state, yet promotes religious laws (sharia). However, you ask Christians to use laws from their bible if they like, yet criticize Fayose for giving Ekiti children a Christmas present. If this little gesture to Christianity gives you much concern, how will you cope in the face of enthronement of bible laws by Ekiti government?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Lightening: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

Which one is CEV.
I can quote many versions ifbthe bible even before oyou were who has the falling on the face part,but ni,as erratic as christians as their religion can be they play and toy with everything.
No reasonable person,quote me anywhere takes to a religion that is supposedly "ordained" by God that won't see the fraud for whwt it is.
No wonder,Mr Freeze is given your men of cloth w tough time to prove the were tithing is made compulsory.
Yet you ignoramus want to insult a faith your fore fathers tried to bring down but failed woefully in flying colours.

See this lunatic o
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

Which one is CEV.
I can quote many versions of the bible that were publish before you were even born; which has the falling on the face part,but no,as erratic as christians and their religion can be, they play and toy with everything.
I won't be surprised if your bible scholars come out with another version.
No reasonable person,quote me anywhere takes to a religion that is supposedly "ordained" by God that won't see the fraud for what it is.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Lightening: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasaad:

And you want to tell us your governor in the south don't finance church activities too with state money.

Not until recently. They appear to be copying their northern colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lightening:

See this lunatic o
ok.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Ogunleti01: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/muslim-youths-kick-against-fayose-s-xmas-clothes-to-children.html
Just to confirm Nacomoyo or lacomb dey exist. group of hapless Clowns. How do they relate to northern governors buying rams for Muslim indigenes for salah celebration at the expense of doing same for christian minority during christmas

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hypocrites.. The same ppl dat were supporting aregbesola hijab in osun state

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

Which one is CEV.

Lol, you are indeed a first class fool and mumu join together,

i just explain the different between what Jesus Christ did(bowdown) and what you mumuslim are doing(gymnastic exercise) to you and you turn it to version issue, lol unbelievable, maybe i should help you quote how many English version your quran have. Dummy.

And who tell you titheing is Compulsory before? Or are you high on weed today, lol

i once tell you if what fayose did pain you that much, you are free to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by fotadmowmend(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
I haven't seen an Ekiti man who is a Muslim before ... Have you ?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Lightening: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

i would have let your folly fly but some of you guys who always take any little opportunity you have to bash muslims won't be allowed this time.
If we are "head slammers" your Lord and personal saviour also "head slammed" where ? you may ask.
read mathew 26:39 ;it reads:

And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: 

read a little :what did your holy book say:" FELL ON HIS FACE." in other words your Lord and oersonal saviour head slammed.
Now,I wondering if "head slamming" is exclusive to muslims now?
Next time before you write out whatever garbage you have up that brainwashed cranium of yours think thrice.

Smart innit? The head slamming religion was believed to have been introduced by Muhammed centuries after Christ's ministry. Unless you meant Muhammed did not introduce Islam after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed / Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.