Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children (33032 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
zionmde:
They are the greatest backstabbers on earth. They can envy for africa
Nebuchadnezar:
why always yeroba Muslims?
must they always betray their Christian brothers just to please the caliphate?
Nebuchadnezar:
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas

cc
sarrki
stanluiz:
Yes because last two month osun and Oyo declared Islamic holiday but no Christian group condemned them I don't know what is wrong with some Yoruba Muslims.
stanluiz:
Why didn't the Muslims youth condemned the use of islamic sharia laws in the core northern States.
Sammy07:
Well, maybe because Ekiti is a Christian state.

Majorities are Christians
stanluiz:
Do you expect Yoruba Muslims to challenge their masters impossicant. Ask ishaq akintola.
nonsobaba:
Those youths are idiots. Why haven't they spoken out against the northern states that adopted sharia law?
simijimi:
shocked

Faceless group!!!
Headslammers
smiley
And we wonder why Nigeria is the way it is. Nigerians and hypocricy are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Omulabi, Yoruba Muslim spotted.
And so fvcking what, ibo Christian?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Lightening: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

Some of you just come online and post whatever you like without reading.
little wonder,you brain is so choked with nonsense without reading properly what the issue is.
The "idiots" you referred to quoted the constitution which Mister Stomach infrastructure swore to protect,which he is about to defy and your lots think they are idiots.
For your information,northern Nigeria is exclusively dominated by Muslims except some handful of non Muslims. Hence,you don't see them showing this sort of insensitivity.
The point is,Mister stomach infrastructure should uphold the constitution he swore to uphold and protect.

So that handful if nonmuslins amount yo nothing because they are minority. Don't they pay tax? Doesn't the constitution also guarantee them equal rights? He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by solarj05(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasaad:
But if a Muslim governor do this, you people will be castigating him for using state money to promote his religion. Hypocrite everywhere

Let me remind you that almost all northern states sponsor tens of thousands Muslims to hajj and lesser hajj. Are there not Christians paying taxes in those states? Is it not the state money they use for promoting your Islam? Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
fotadmowmend:
I haven't seen an Ekiti man who is a Muslim before ... Have you ?

Thank you o jareee. In all my life, I have not seen a Muslim from ekiti before and these Muslim shills are yapping nonsense from the mouth. I am a yoruba man but I won’t allow any Muslim whether Yoruba or not to mess with my religion. I trust Fayose to ignore them and do what is right for the large Christian population of the state. The muslins can move over to osun or Oyo. We really don’t care. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by solarj05(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lightening:

So that handful if nonmuslins amount yo nothing because they are minority. Don't they pay tax? Doesn't the constitution also guarantee them equal rights? He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Let me remind you that almost all northern states sponsor tens of thousands Muslims to hajj and lesser hajj. Are there not Christians paying taxes in those states? Is it not the state money they use for promoting your Islam? Doesn't the constitution also guarantee them equal rights?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by zionmde: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
maasoap:

And we wonder why Nigeria is the way it is. Nigerians and hypocricy are like 5 and 6.
And why did u bother going through all the stress. Am talking from experience, those guys can poison ur food without blinking an eye. They are full of murmurs hatred and jealousy. If u wake me up at any time of the day I will repeat the same thing without mincing words
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lightening:

Nigga, get the Fvck outta here. Muslims like claiming rights where they are not needed. Is ekiti osun or oyo? What has Fayose done wrong to sew Christmas clothes for the kill da? The Muslims in the state can hit their heads on the wall for all we care. I kuku trust Fayose to call their bluff.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

You can eduacte a fool,but you can't make him think.
Tell me how what you just said is related to the topic.
When they built mosques in those places it is the people over there that can actually speak up not you.
And moreover,in Eastern Nigeria anything Islaamic is nigh tabfoo .
And you think Northerners are the problem?

tarr, stop lying. Did u speak up wen aregbe allowed hijab in osun? Body dey pepper una because of christmas cloth. Just beg fayose to buy one for u grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
[s]
zionmde:

And why did u bother going through all the stress. Am talking from experience, those guys can poison ur food without blinking an eye. They are full of murmurs hatred and jealousy. If u wake me up at any time of the day I will repeat the same thing without mincing words
[/s]
Weed smoking is dangerous for your mental health.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Olys4u:

Show me where in the Bible That you guys should celebrate Xmas!
if it is not in d bible, den why is it paining you or do u want d governor to give u one shirt too?
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, you are indeed a first class fool and mumu join together,

i just explain the different between what Jesus Christ did(bowdown) and what you mumuslim are doing(gymnastic exercise) to you and you turn it to version issue, lol unbelievable, maybe i should help you quote how many English version your quran have. Dummy.

And who tell you titheing is Compulsory before? Or are you high on weed today, lol

i once tell you if what fayose did pain you that much, you are free to commit suicide.

kjv,niv,nwv and all other versions have the head slamming part,but this clown won't accept because the version that suits him helps to magnify the barrier hiding the lie.

I have known Christianity long enough to be cornered by a kid.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

Ok sir.
Go beat them now.
The issue is Ekiti not Osun,not even the north.
Every state has its peculiarity so, you don't lump issues together just to make argument stronger.

Let the people of Ekiti deal with their own matter,I am wondeeing what is biting you.
oooo,it is because muslims are involved shey?

You go shout taya.
cry me a river. No be d same constitution wey those ekiti terrorists quote give fayose apply to every state? Make una go sleep jor undecided
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Seylad2009(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
I don't understand something,
Did the governor says Muslims children can't partake in the exercise? Also, are all the tailors sewing the clothes Christians?
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
salvation101:
tarr, stop lying. Did u speak up wen aregbe allowed hijab in osun? Body dey pepper una because of christmas cloth. Just beg fayose to buy one for u grin

hello! young lady.
Do you even know what I am talking about?
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by kemthegirl(f): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
olasaad:
But if a Muslim governor do this, you people will be castigating him for using state money to promote his religion. Hypocrite everywhere
The question is ' why havnt muslim youths protested the implementation of sharia law?
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by CharlotteFlair: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
olayinka63:
Leave sentiment apart, state money are not suppose to be spent on any religion either Islam or others. Meanwhile the Muslims in Ekiti are part of the host community, they pay their tax, therefore they have a say in what their money will be used for. Also I can see many bigot bias supporters commenting above, if it is the other way round they will be the first to condemn, but when it suites their religion they will jump up to support. Nigeria can only develop when we close our eyes and speak the truth either favor us or not.
What about northern governors who organize wedding ceremonies for the Muslims among them every now and then? Have you heard Christians complain?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lightening:

Smart innit? The head slamming religion was believed to have been introduced by Muhammed centuries after Christ's ministry. Unless you meant Muhammed did not introduce Islam after all.

If I say almost all christians are grossly ignorant about their book I am not insulting them,but merely statiny facts.
Ezra,Abraham,Moses,Aaron Joshua and Jesus (peace be upon the all) all fell on their faces .
where!? in your bible.

“And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him…”
(Genesis 17:3)
“…and they (Moses and Aaron) fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.”
(Numbers 20:6)
“And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the LORD until the eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads.”
(Joshua 7:6)
“…they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the LORD…”
(2 Chronicles 7:3)
“…and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.”
(Nehemiah 8:6)
“And he (Jesus) went a little farther and fell on his face, and prayed…”
(Matthew 26:39)
“And when the disciples heard it,they fell on their faces…”
(Matthew 17:6)
“…and he (Elijah) cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees…”
(1 Kings 18:42)
“…and (all the angels) fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God…”
(Revelations 7:11)
“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.”
(Psalms 95:6)
“…all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.”
(Psalms 22:29)
“…And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.”
(Judges 13:20)
“And when all the people saw it,they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, He is the God; the LORD, He is the God.”
(1 Kings 18:39)
“I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD!”
(Ezekiel 9:cool
“David arose out of a place toward the south, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himself three times…”
(1 Samuel 20:41)
“And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship…”
(Joshua 5:14)
“And it came to pass, that, when Abraham’s servant heard their words, he worshipped the LORD, bowing himself to the earth…” (Genesis 24:52)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

kjv,niv,nwv and all other versions have the head slamming part,but this clown won't accept because the version that suits him helps to magnify the barrier hiding the lie.

I have known Christianity long enough to be cornered by a kid.

Lol, unbelievable.

So you are Comparing bowingdown face on floor with you continuous banging of head on floor like your gymnastic exercise. Lol, wait how many time did you bang your head for ground today, lol

Lol, you no nothing about Christianity because if you know something about about Christianity you will know that your Allah is nothing but a first class born lair who claim Christian worship father, mother and son, lol unbelievable,

wait did you believe we worship father mother and son as your Allah claim?
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by bigfish3k: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Myde4naija:
it has not gotten to that stage where u use abusive words just to say simple things.

Circular state or not Muslim want sharia they have it, nothing stops xtians from using laws from their bible as well.

and u can see what the sharia u people wanted brought upon the nation - BOKO HARAM are fighting to be the implementers

hope u are enjoying it
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, unbelievable.

So you are Comparing bowingdown face on floor with you continuous banging of head on floor like your gymnastic exercise. Lol, wait how many time did you bang your head for ground today, lol

Lol, you no nothing about Christianity because if you know something about about Christianity you will know that your Allah is nothing but a first class born lair who claim Christian worship father, mother and son, lol unbelievable,

wait did you believe we worship father mother and son as your Allah claim?

The point I am making is,all the well known personalities from the Bible bowed their heads in worship they were not arrogant to humiliate themselves by bowing their faces to the ground to call in God in times of need,but these arrogant bunch who claim to be the followers of Christ deified him as God which he was clearly not .

we are not talking about how many times,but how they worshipped God.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

The point I am making is,all the well known personalities from the Bible bowed their heads in worship they were not arrogant to humiliate themselves by bowing their faces to the ground to call in God in times of need,but these arrogant bunch who claim to be the followers of Christ deified him as God which he was clearly not .

Please stop all the back and forth because I don’t understand your grouse with Christians.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by khalilullaah(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please stop all the back and forth because I don’t understand your grouse with Christians.

Since I was not talking to you why not mind your business.
And if you don't mind call your Christian folks to order.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by kiwi007: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
I was even thinking there going to be talking about something else when I saw the headline mtweeew salary dem no get
they are shouting about religion
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Awoo88: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
If dem like, make dem kick, punch and protest from ekiti to makah Fayose no kuku send

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by HomeOfMe(f): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/muslim-youths-kick-against-fayose-s-xmas-clothes-to-children.html
Did I hear them say no state should adopt any religiion as a state religion? They should direct their quotations to kano,katsina,zamfarkwara,etc.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

Lol, so funny and thanks for ignoring my question.

Lol, It so clear that the mode of worship of all the personality in the bible is different from your gymnastic exercise,

maybe you don't know that Christian bowdown when they are doing there morning devolution or having there personal time, just the way bible record that of Jesus, the bible never said Jesus go to synagogue or temple and bowdown, but went to the Mountain(personal time with the father).

It show clearly you know nothing about Christianity, that's the reason why you cannot answer my question.

And once again, Bowingdown and pray(what Jesus Christ did) is different from banging head on ground(Islamic gymnastic exercise in the name of worship). If you want to know, visit any mountain where Christian use to pray and see the different.

Good night

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Ojiofor: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Them talk sey religion no be big deal for Yoruba land...i dey laugh,no be wen islam dey involve.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

Since I was not talking to you why not mind your business.
And if you don't mind call your Christian folks to order.

Call them to order that what? Are they the ones going nuts because of Christmas celebrations by a Christian Governor in a predominantly Christian State?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Violent Clashes: Lagos Bans NURTW, Places RRS On Alert / Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares / "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.