Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children (33033 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by qleap2all(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/muslim-youths-kick-against-fayose-s-xmas-clothes-to-children.html
Not only a ploy but a means to chop, remember his poultry saga during Obasanjo period
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Sirjamo: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
stanluiz:
The thing tire me fayose want to do merry Christmas for the kids which is a normal thing during Xmas but yoromuslims will insult and condemn his just to please on Fulani man is sokoto caliphate.
He should use his salary to do marry Christmas for them now. Those states you kiriyos are citing in the north are purely Muslim's not mixed like Ekiti
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Ajixegun: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
khalilullaah:

If I say almost all christians are grossly ignorant about their book I am not insulting them,but merely statiny facts.
Ezra,Abraham,Moses,Aaron Joshua and Jesus (peace be upon the all) all fell on their faces .
where!? in your bible.

“And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him…”
(Genesis 17:3)
“…and they (Moses and Aaron) fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.”
(Numbers 20:6)
“And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the LORD until the eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads.”
(Joshua 7:6)
“…they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the LORD…”
(2 Chronicles 7:3)
“…and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.”
(Nehemiah 8:6)
“And he (Jesus) went a little farther and fell on his face, and prayed…”
(Matthew 26:39)
“And when the disciples heard it,they fell on their faces…”
(Matthew 17:6)
“…and he (Elijah) cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees…”
(1 Kings 18:42)
“…and (all the angels) fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God…”
(Revelations 7:11)
“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.”
(Psalms 95:6)
“…all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.”
(Psalms 22:29)
“…And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.”
(Judges 13:20)
“And when all the people saw it,they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, He is the God; the LORD, He is the God.”
(1 Kings 18:39)
“I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD!”
(Ezekiel 9:cool
“David arose out of a place toward the south, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himself three times…”
(1 Samuel 20:41)
“And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship…”
(Joshua 5:14)
“And it came to pass, that, when Abraham’s servant heard their words, he worshipped the LORD, bowing himself to the earth…” (Genesis 24:52)

Yes they did fall on their faces which I also do when ever I am praying but not facing eastward and going up and down like those who worshipped baal as discribed in the bible.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by taiwoakin(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Nehemiah chapter 8
And all the people gathered themselves together as one man into the street that was before the water gate; and they spake unto Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses, which the Lord had commanded to Israel.

2 And Ezra the priest brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all that could hear with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh month.

3 And he read therein before the street that was before the water gate from the morning until midday, before the men and the women, and those that could understand; and the ears of all the people were attentive unto the book of the law.

4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

7 Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people stood in their place.

This is a classic description of the Muslim prayer.

All prophets are Muslims, so prophet Muhammad never invented a new religion

(1) Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) was a MUSLIM
“Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism – to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (the disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, idolaters, polytheists, pagans, etc.)” [The Noble Quran 3:67]
“And this (submission to Allah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibrahim (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya’qub (Jacob)(saying), “O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islâm (as Muslims – Islamic Monotheism).” [The Noble Quran 2:132]

(2) Prophet Joseph (peace be upon him) was a MUSLIM
Joseph said: “My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me of the sovereignty, and taught me something of the interpretation of dreams – the (Only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Wali (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, God, Lord) in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim (the one submitting to Your Will), and join me with the righteous.” [The Noble Quran 12:101]

(3) Prophet Jacob and his sons were MUSLIMS
“Or were you witnesses when death approached Ya’qub (Jacob)? When he said unto his sons, “What will you worship after me?” They said, “We shall worship your Ilah (God – Allah), the Ilah (God) of your fathers, Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma’il (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), One Ilah (God), and to Him we submit (in Islam, Muslims).” [The Noble Quran 2:133]

(4) Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) and his disciples were MUSLIMS
“Then when ‘Isa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: “Who will be my helpers in Allah’s Cause?” Al-Hawariun (the disciples) said: “We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah).” [The Noble Quran 3:52]
“And when I (Allah) revealed to Al-Hawarieen (the disciples)(of ‘Isa (Jesus)) to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: “We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims.” [The Noble Quran 5:111].
=========
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 05, 2017
An example of the reason Nigeria has never work and will never work, forcing people of divert culture,tradition,language,religion and understanding together is a crime against humanity..... #NigeriaIsACrimeAgainstHumanity

#EndNigeria

#bobugee

#cyynthialove

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by highbee02: 12:42am On Dec 05, 2017
olasaad:
But if a Muslim governor do this, you people will be castigating him for using state money to promote his religion. Hypocrite everywhere

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by shallysgirl: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Sirjamo:
He should use his salary to do marry Christmas for them now. Those states you kiriyos are citing in the north are purely Muslim's not mixed like Ekiti
There is no purely muslim state in Nigeria. Even Sokoto has indigenous Christians.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Oti4truth: 2:00am On Dec 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
Those youths are idiots. Why haven't they spoken out against the northern states that adopted sharia law?
See hypocrite. What is the correlation of your response to the allegation? Number one problem of this country is RELIGION.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Oti4truth: 2:01am On Dec 05, 2017
simijimi:
shocked

Faceless group!!!
Headslammers
smiley
ALABOSI(HYPOCRITE)
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Oti4truth: 2:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Iddossam:
I want you guys to know that Muslim does not exist in ekiti state at all, any Muslim found in ekiti state are stranger from nearby state and not real indigen..... so they don't have any say on my dear state, fayose ride on, no shaking, and no going back.... if they don't comfortable with your government deport them back to osun or OYO state.... because no Muslim in Ondo state as well. thanks.
Did you ever go to school at all?
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by DedeNkem: 3:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Muslims are hypocrites! Where were they when northern states dumped Nigerian constitution and adopted Sharia, a horrendous religious law?

Northern id*iots do whatever they like with least regard for the law of the land! These murderous monsters are a huge cancer to this failing country.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by sulakishop(m): 4:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Salaam sis,

I'm of the opinion that nairaland should have a sl@p button. What do you think?

olasaad:

Ma shaa Allah proud to be one.

The zombies will soon start quoting me now... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by dexterousyemi(m): 5:10am On Dec 05, 2017
badoh:
I am a Christian from the southwest. I see this project as waste of state resources. Do you know the N200m can go a long way to offset pension and salaries arrears(if there's any). Do you know the number of boreholes that can be sunk with N200m in all the local govt in Ekiti state.

thank you very much.we dont have to be always sentimental in our speech.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by bamoski(m): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2017
olasaad:
But if a Muslim governor do this, you people will be castigating him for using state money to promote his religion. Hypocrite everywhere

where were you when kanu governor was marring wives for his muslim brothers?
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by lukmangobir(m): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2017
selfness in ekiti
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Lightening: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2017
taiwoakin:
Nehemiah chapter 8
And all the people gathered themselves together as one man into the street that was before the water gate; and they spake unto Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses, which the Lord had commanded to Israel.

2 And Ezra the priest brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all that could hear with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh month.

3 And he read therein before the street that was before the water gate from the morning until midday, before the men and the women, and those that could understand; and the ears of all the people were attentive unto the book of the law.

4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

7 Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people stood in their place.

This is a classic description of the Muslim prayer.

All prophets are Muslims, so prophet Muhammad never invented a new religion

(1) Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) was a MUSLIM
“Ibrahim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism – to worship none but Allah Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (the disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, idolaters, polytheists, pagans, etc.)” [The Noble Quran 3:67]
“And this (submission to Allah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibrahim (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya’qub (Jacob)(saying), “O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islâm (as Muslims – Islamic Monotheism).” [The Noble Quran 2:132]

(2) Prophet Joseph (peace be upon him) was a MUSLIM
Joseph said: “My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me of the sovereignty, and taught me something of the interpretation of dreams – the (Only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Wali (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, God, Lord) in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim (the one submitting to Your Will), and join me with the righteous.” [The Noble Quran 12:101]

(3) Prophet Jacob and his sons were MUSLIMS
“Or were you witnesses when death approached Ya’qub (Jacob)? When he said unto his sons, “What will you worship after me?” They said, “We shall worship your Ilah (God – Allah), the Ilah (God) of your fathers, Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma’il (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), One Ilah (God), and to Him we submit (in Islam, Muslims).” [The Noble Quran 2:133]

(4) Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) and his disciples were MUSLIMS
“Then when ‘Isa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: “Who will be my helpers in Allah’s Cause?” Al-Hawariun (the disciples) said: “We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah).” [The Noble Quran 3:52]
“And when I (Allah) revealed to Al-Hawarieen (the disciples)(of ‘Isa (Jesus)) to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: “We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims.” [The Noble Quran 5:111].
=========

They all became Muslims even before Islam was founded by Prophet Muhammed. Delusion at its peak.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Lightening: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Nigga, get the Fvck outta here. Muslims like claiming rights where they are not needed. Is ekiti osun or oyo? What has Fayose done wrong to sew Christmas clothes for the kill da? The Muslims in the state can hit their heads on the wall for all we care. I kuku trust Fayose to call their bluff.

Friendly fire bro. Read my post again and digest properly.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2017
children wey don dey happy 4 christmas cloth una wan pour sand for their garri,Fayose u must fufill ur promise to those children no matter wat
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Lightening: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2017
khalilullaah:

If I say almost all christians are grossly ignorant about their book I am not insulting them,but merely statiny facts.
Ezra,Abraham,Moses,Aaron Joshua and Jesus (peace be upon the all) all fell on their faces .
where!? in your bible.

“And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him…”
(Genesis 17:3)
“…and they (Moses and Aaron) fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.”
(Numbers 20:6)
“And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the LORD until the eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads.”
(Joshua 7:6)
“…they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the LORD…”
(2 Chronicles 7:3)
“…and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.”
(Nehemiah 8:6)
“And he (Jesus) went a little farther and fell on his face, and prayed…”
(Matthew 26:39)
“And when the disciples heard it,they fell on their faces…”
(Matthew 17:6)
“…and he (Elijah) cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees…”
(1 Kings 18:42)
“…and (all the angels) fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God…”
(Revelations 7:11)
“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.”
(Psalms 95:6)
“…all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.”
(Psalms 22:29)
“…And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.”
(Judges 13:20)
“And when all the people saw it,they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, He is the God; the LORD, He is the God.”
(1 Kings 18:39)
“I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD!”
(Ezekiel 9:cool
“David arose out of a place toward the south, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himself three times…”
(1 Samuel 20:41)
“And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship…”
(Joshua 5:14)
“And it came to pass, that, when Abraham’s servant heard their words, he worshipped the LORD, bowing himself to the earth…” (Genesis 24:52)

In other words, even the traditional worshippers in the infamous okija shrine that bow their heads to the graven images in their shrines are also ardent Muslims. Hahahaha. Islam is actually spreading faster than I thought.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by olatunyemi(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2017
for anyone to support this act by fayose, either christian or Muslim, is myopic. how on earth would you used the state's Money to sew cloth for a particular religion. empower their parents and they would be able to cater for their children
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by olasaad(f): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Shameless thing.

Why are you so pained
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by dview001(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Jesus is the light of the world... all Muslims can go and die.. fayose the nightmare of the Yoruba Muslims and the rapist buhari

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by nurusystem(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Fayose = Fanatic
he want to bring christian law in ekiti to christianize ekiti,,,akurette
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Myde4naija(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2017
bigfish3k:

and u can see what the sharia u people wanted brought upon the nation - BOKO HARAM are fighting to be the implementers

hope u are enjoying it
stop talking from your ignormous side of your mind, sharia is simply a law and is far difference to terrorist ideology.

Im so covinced now going by most islamophobia thought that terrorism is the same with islamophobia ideology that's why both will claim the same thing like

Islam means violence.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by moshould(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2017
You are 100% correct... U forgot to add enemy of progress... I wish I can change tribe and migrate finally to Edo "Esan" my maternal home... Some of those fools they annoy me, the way dem carry religion for head... Bastards
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by taiwoakin(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Lightening:

They all became Muslims even before Islam was founded by Prophet Muhammed. Delusion at its peak.

You are the irrational one.

Islam existed before prophet Muhammad, he was only the last of all the prophets.

The quranic verses are there for your perusal

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Myde4naija(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Lightening:

Nigeria cannot be a secular state, yet promotes religious laws (sharia). However, you ask Christians to use laws from their bible if they like, yet criticize Fayose for giving Ekiti children a Christmas present. If this little gesture to Christianity gives you much concern, how will you cope in the face of enthronement of bible laws by Ekiti government?
my Frd fayose gesture is unlawful, that's just the bitter truth.

If xtian law will be use for xtians as we have I'm sharia who cares, perhaps only xtians are always fund of crying wolf where there is non.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Myde4naija(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

brother what of your northern government that use government allocation to build mosque.

Maybe that one too is not part of Christian tax, only mumuslim tax.

https://dailynigerian.com/the-nation/jigawa-governor-approves-n136m-for-building-90-mosques/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/3833803/sokoto-complete-building-189-mosques
xtians in the north has the same right to kick against it, the government don't have the right to adopt any religion as a state religion as it is been captured in the Constitution.

For them not coming out is not the Muslim fault I think.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by taiwoakin(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Lightening:

In other words, even the traditional worshippers in the infamous okija shrine that bow their heads to the graven images in their shrines are also ardent Muslims. Hahahaha. Islam is actually spreading faster than I thought.

You missed the point because you lack compression. Bowing to just anything doesnt make you a Muslim, but the fact that almost all the prophets mentioned in the Bible bowed as a form of worship means you have no moral grounds to mock or criticise Muslims for bowing, rather you should emulate Jesus In doing same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos / Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.