Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children (33036 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Solorrman(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Fayose should carry on! What nonsense? Which Muslim youths are those? Ekiti is a
majority Christian State so the Muslims can bleat all they want. Useless citizens from a useless religion. Merry Christmas to the people of Ekiti!
bastard u dnt know the useless religion,christianity is the first useless religion on earth since from the big bang. I have an undenieble proof to back my accusation,jesus christ was the only said God that have anus and penis,he was the only God that does excreta in the toilet but the God of islam is ever pure his power is beyond human capacity to quantify,for godsake u that worship the god that visits toilet find the chance to insult islam as a useless religion. 95 percent of u people can fuc.k ur mothers and sisters,be prostitute ashawo,arm robbers,alcoholics,adultery is the first bill board of ur states,u eats any living thing on earth. God with anus,what would God do with penis and anus nonsensesical insanety

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by olasaad(f): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2017
solarj05:

Let me remind you that almost all northern states sponsor tens of thousands Muslims to hajj and lesser hajj. Are there not Christians paying taxes in those states? Is it not the state money they use for promoting your Islam? Hypocrite!

Well maybe you don't know or you pretend not to, they also sponsor christians to Jerusalem too so both religion benefits from it as far you are a politicians
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by olasaad(f): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2017
royalamour:

Suicide bomber spotted. grin

Yeah including your daddy G.O too
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by shallysgirl: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Solorrman:
bastard u dnt know the useless religion,christianity is the first useless religion on earth since from the big bang. I have an undenieble proof to back my accusation,jesus christ was the only said God that have anus and penis,he was the only God that does excreta in the toilet but the God of islam is ever pure his power is beyond human capacity to quantify,for godsake u that worship the god that visits toilet find the chance to insult islam as a useless religion. 95 percent of u people can fuc.k ur mothers and sisters,be prostitute ashawo,arm robbers,alcoholics,adultery is the first bill board of ur states,u eats any living thing on earth. God with anus,what would God do with penis and anus nonsensesical insanety
Is that why you bomb your fellow man. From the anger in your comment, I am sure if this guy was close by, you would have beheaded him.
Everybody worldwide, be careful of these violent Islamists practicing a very violent Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by NothingDoMe: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Solorrman:
Hahahaha see painment because of chrismas clothes.

God punish bad people and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by olasaad(f): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2017
greatjoey:

But all the core northern states do much more than this. They all have state religion as Islam. They use state money t build mosques, sponsor hajj, do Islamic marriages, sponsor koranic recitation competitions, pay Malams etc. What is your take on those acts? Whether you like it or not, Ekiti is a Christian state.

Well you people in the south also claimed you are 99% christian and you don't recognize Islam in the east. Come to think of it, most of all this northern states you refer to as Muslims state still practice Muslim/ christian in their government but this is not happening in the south/east where they have all their cabinet members all christians.

And your governor also built church and finance church activities. Here in the north christians were sponsor to Jerusalem but you don't do this to your Muslims counterpart in the south because you believe the 1% doesn't exist.

Here comes December were all your governor will be celebrating carol, may I ask you on whose money?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by olasaad(f): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2017
kemthegirl:

The question is ' why havnt muslim youths protested the implementation of sharia law?

What is sharia law? How are they implementing it. If you live in the north, were you subject to this laws? Pls share your experience
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by BetaThings: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2017
zionmde:
They are the greatest backstabbers on earth. They can envy for africa

But the president of CAN says Muslims students should not wear Hijab even after the court has given judgement in favour of the Muslims
So can we say CAN president Ayokunle is a backstabber and, an envious one?
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by BetaThings: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2017
Solorrman:

Salaam
Please no matter the provocation, don't let us lose the akhlaq of Mulsim
Non Muslims can say anything, abuse anybody or do whatever because there is no restraint
Muslims have guidelines and boundaries
We cannot abuse prophets, priests and pastors revered by others
And calling people names does not strengthen your argument; it will only lead to shouting
If somebody insults Allah, we stop taking to them, shun them

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
Those youths are idiots. Why haven't they spoken out against the northern states that adopted sharia law?
Islam is a curse to this earth. Fvck their bloodsucking Allah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
simijimi:
shocked

Faceless group!!!
Headslammers
smiley
Islam is a curse to this earth. Fvck their bloodsucking Allah!!!
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2017
stanluiz:
Yes because last two month osun and Oyo declared Islamic holiday but no Christian group condemned them I don't know what is wrong with some Yoruba Muslims.
Islam is a curse to this earth.Yoruba mooslims are traitors. Fvck their bloodsucking Allah!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
why always yeroba Muslims?
must they always betray their Christian brothers just to please the caliphate?
Islam is a curse to this earth.Yoruba mooslims are traitors. Fvck their bloodsucking Allah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2017
zionmde:
They are the greatest backstabbers on earth. They can envy for africa

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Bonapart(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2017
olasaad:

Ma shaa Allah proud to be one.
to the arabian deity? Allah ko haram ni
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2017
stanluiz:
And the greatest propagandists
reminds of the cursed, old fool that calls himself lie lie moooohamed. Islam is a curse to this earth.Yoruba mooslims are traitors. Fvck their bloodsucking Allah!!!
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Solorrman:
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2017
stanluiz:
And the greatest propagandists
reminds of the cursed, old fool that calls himself lie lie moooohamed. Islam is a curse to this earth.Yoruba mooslims are traitors. Fvck their bloodsucking Allah!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2017
olasaad:
But if a Muslim governor do this, you people will be castigating him for using state money to promote his religion. Hypocrite everywhere

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Fayose should carry on! What nonsense? Which Muslim youths are those? Ekiti is a
majority Christian State so the Muslims can bleat all they want. Useless citizens from a useless religion. Merry Christmas to the people of Ekiti!
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by enigmaticlion: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

angry
fvck Allah!!!!!! Tell him to suck my black diick
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by olasaad(f): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Bonapart:
to the arabian deity? Allah ko haram ni

and what is paining you here Napoleon
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Bonapart(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2017
olasaad:

and what is paining you here Napoleon
just want you to know the truth

BTW how did you get to know that name.... Easy young woman, easy
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by VERDA: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2017
olayinka63:
Leave sentiment apart, state money are not suppose to be spent on any religion either Islam or others. Meanwhile the Muslims in Ekiti are part of the host community, they pay their tax, therefore they have a say in what their money will be used for. Also I can see many bigot bias supporters commenting above, if it is the other way round they will be the first to condemn, but when it suites their religion they will jump up to support. Nigeria can only develop when we close our eyes and speak the truth either favor us or not.
But bro it swings both ways,all of these northern governors use state funds to sponsor Muslim marriages,hajj,build mosques and all.
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by zionmde: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2017
BetaThings:

But the president of CAN says Muslims students should not wear Hijab even after the court has given judgement in favour of the Muslims
So can we say CAN president Ayokunle is a backstabber and, an envious one?
The guy is still a yoruba. I don't care what the media says or not, I am talking from experience. Yorubas especially their Muslims can murmurs, jealous and backstab for Africa. I have lived with some of them, the Same character. Even their men can gossip for Africa. It even played out in the case of ipob. Ipob: we want referendum. Yorubas: we want restructure no referendum, restructure or no election bla bla bla
Ipob: silent
Yorubas:Silent.
It's in their DNA I guess

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by olasaad(f): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Bonapart:
just want you to know the truth

BTW how did you get to know that name.... Easy young woman, easy

I already know the truth thankyou keep off
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by Stingman: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Solorrman:

Check your mental health, mulla

Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by bigfish3k: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Myde4naija:
stop talking from your ignormous side of your mind, sharia is simply a law and is far difference to terrorist ideology.

Im so covinced now going by most islamophobia thought that terrorism is the same with islamophobia ideology that's why both will claim the same thing like

Islam means violence.

yes u are right because its terrorism that gave rise to islamophobia.
so why are there so many terrorist organizations worldwide clinging to lack of sharia implementation as their reason for violence

other people fighting in other parts of the world are either fighting for independence, or land grab, or for economic reasons. it is only muslims that are fighting for sharia implementation or for the superiority of sunni above Shiite or Shiite above sunni. see what they have turned Somalia to, check out Sinai in egypt, check out Libya, see yemen, see what morsi wanted to do in Egypt, check out the Taliban in Afghanistan, check out boko haram;they are all fighting to implement full sharia law, check out what Saudi led sunni and iran led Shiite are doing in the middle east with their proxy wars

my surprise is that why cant these people lay down their arms and allow God be the judge of which sect is superior instead of these senseless and needless war in this 21st century
how many wars do u see in Europe that are religious
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by bigfish3k: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Solorrman:

I can see that u are copying and pasting this same foolish write up everywhere, u think u are making sense. whenever u grow up u will discover how foolish u have been
which of the gods have u seen before to know how a god should look like apart from what ur parents who have never seen any god told u

guy u are just so foolish and angered that u talk unreasonably

I recommend u check ur mental health
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by skolab4(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2017
Some people here mostly the "b a fraudster ", anytime they see something about Muslim, they will barking, bleating, mellowing and their body will be shaking as if they are electrocuted....if u r these pained , lagoon is always an option....they are trying to divide the S Westerners naming Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Christian,,,,,,,let this strike your coconut head,, Yoruba s are inseparable,,, my Grandparent are Muslim, our own family is a Christian, I have Muslim brothers, uncle,cousin ,,,you will see a family where the wife will be Muslim and d husband Christian....south westerns are not deluded like some parasite who always think they are wise but unfortunately they r slowpoke
Re: Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children by solarj05(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2017
olasaad:

Well maybe you don't know or you pretend not to, they also sponsor christians to Jerusalem too so both religion benefits from it as far you are a politicians

Give me the statistics of how many people sponsored to Jerusalem in the following states in the last ten years.
Kaduna state, Sokoto state, Kano state, Borno state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.