Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Moving Back To Nigeria From USA - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (90686 Views)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Qc1:

Only a crazy man will compare America with Nigeria, that's not what this is all about.

I was only suggesting its okay for the OP or anyone with some cash to relocate back home (just make sure you get the "Kpali" first though).

Moreover, there are a lots of hardworking people that will rather stay in naija and make it big time because they save on their incomes massively.

If you have $30000 then naija is your best choice.

The problem is that you have to live in the 9ja system. That means you have to trust your life and your family's lives to the following (I have updated the list):

1) rampant corruption everywhere
2) corrupt politicians
3) corrupt police
4) SARS
5) ritualists,
6) kidnappers,
7) conmen,
cool yahoo boys,
9) brazen robbers,
10) Boko Haram,
11) IPOB,
12) Delta Avengers,
13) baby factories,
14) child molesters,
15) child snatchers
16)human traffickers,
17) poor power supply,
18) ridiculous hospitals,
19) doctor strikes
20) poor schools, universities
21) poor infrastructure,
22) poor water supply,
23) poor waste disposal,
24) poor drainage system,
25) poor building inspection,
26) collapsing buildings,
27) dillapidated housing,
28) poor drug inspection,
29) poor food inspection,
30) poor environmentals
31) corrupt clearing and forwarding,
32) corrupt customs,
33) no mental healthcare
34) no provisions for handicapped people
35) corrupt legal system,
36) corrupt judiciary,
37) poor banking system, long lines
38) poor and corrupt monetary system (black market)
39) Fulani herdsmen
40) military
41) aviation in general
42) MM Airport, Ikeja
43) Filthy and congested seaports (Apapa)
44) rampant strikes
45) fake everything
46) intermittent fuel scarcity
47) generator fumes and noise
48) corrupt FRSC
49) road blocks
50) Non-existent planned public transportation
51) fires and deaths from power surges
52) deaths from unsafe roads
53) In case of fire, long waits for poor response
54) In case of crime, long waits for police response
55) long waits for poorly equipped ambulances
56) very poor emergency healthcare
57) ineffective drug prescription system
58) totally corrupt govt bureaucracy
59) very poor public healthcare sector
60) poor crime investigation process
61) poor forensics
62) poor record-keeping process
63) poor and fraud-susceptible personal identification
64) non-availability of student loans and work-study
65) non-existent credit system
66) non-existent car rental system
67) fraud-prone real estate - "this house is not for sale"
68) no substantial recompense for death or injury due to govt or police mistake or negligence
69) rampant jungle justice, sometimes on innocent people (could be u)
70) extremely high unemployment rate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
timesup234:
Tell him to add to the list and make it over 100..and it won't change the fact that people die more in the United States than Nigeria. With over 2.7million people dying annually in the US., America is indeed a fourth world shithole

Infant mortality

Nig

91.54 deaths/1,000 live births
Ranked 9th. 15 times more than United States

USA

6.06 deaths/1,000 live births
Ranked 171st.

Life expectancy

Nig

Men 52 years
Ranked 74th.

USA

Men. 76 years
Ranked 30th. 46% more than Nigeria

Women
Nig
Ranked 186th.

Women
USA
Ranked 40th. 52% more than Nigeria

Total population
Nig
47.56 years
Ranked 214th.

USA

78.37 years
Ranked 47th. 65% more than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by erico2k2(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
RedGold2017:
Lol...thats where you know proper oyinbo man get sense. If you see oyinbo man here sweating under the sun he be tief..hes not here for humanity but to make shitloads of money he can never smell in his own country..from tax evasion to overpriced contracts...thats why u see most oyinbo corporations with ethics stay away from nigeria. We are even helping them build their economy from home..we'll get there someday..the black race will..na small small..

try stay with oyibo for one year and see if you way of thinking nor change

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by mikolo80: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
9jaDoc:

But u should not even be mentioning US and 9ja in the same breath. It gives the impression there is a comparison. Those people u read UNINTENTIONALLY shot by police, their families got millions. Google it. In 9ja the police will kill already arrested suspects in their cells and u will hardly hear about it. If they accidentally kill u it ends there. No compensation or anything.
In US you can save almost 100% of your income if u wish and still survive fine. 9jas don't have that choice. You can also spend 150% of your income and be in debt grin. It's up to you.
they fought for such privileges. Nigerians not willing to fight for anything

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by timesup234: 12:37am On Dec 10, 2017
It doesn't matter how you calculate it, 2.7 million people don't die annually in Nigeria, that is for certain. I don't care if their population is almost times two of ours as well.
9jaDoc:

Infant mortality

Nig

USA

Ranked 171st.

Life expectancy

Nig

Men 52 years
Ranked 74th.

USA

Men. 76 years

Women
Nig
Ranked 186th.

Women
USA

Total population
Nig
47.56 years
Ranked 214th.

USA

78.37 years

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 1:08am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
It doesn't matter how you calculate it, 2.7 million people don't die annually in Nigeria, that is for certain. I don't care if their population is almost times two of ours as well.

Stop arguing nonsense. In the U.S. u KNOW a group a group of robbers won't dynamite a bank, or go house to house, or set up a road block to rob and kill people, or kidnap u or snatch your child. As a regular person you FEEL safe. Not so in 9ja. You could be lynched for something u never did.or gratuitously killed by SARS just for being in the wrong place and nothing will happen. No compensation, notjing. Stop arguing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by timesup234: 1:19am On Dec 10, 2017
If these terrible things are indeed happening rampantly then why are you still alive? You people sound and portray Nigeria like a war front when in reality Nigeria is one of the safest place in the world and people go about their daily business peacefully. Kidnapping, robbery etc are blown out of proportion. I laugh when I see brainwashed folks using such words on Nairaland but yet they are still alive and never find themselves in such situation. Enough with all the lies already!
9jaDoc:

Stop arguing nonsense. In the U.S. u KNOW a group a group of robbers won't dynamite a bank, or go house to house, or set up a road block to rob and kill people, or kidnap u or snatch your child. As a regular person you FEEL safe. Not so in 9ja. You could be lynched for something u never did.or gratuitously killed by SARS just for being in the wrong place and nothing will happen. No compensation, notjing. Stop arguing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by baum1: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2017
BluFlyBoy:

I wanted to avoid falling into illegal status here in the states. But the description you've given is making me reconsider. I'm pained and at a loss of what to do, but it looks like staying here is the right thing to do for now.

Omo oba, have you explored the PhD route?

If no, PM me. We can meet, put things together, and if your grades are good, you can get a PhD position plus some scholarships plus a 5-year student visa. That would give you enough time to think ahead..The downside here is that you will be on student status, meaning that you can't work full hours..

PM me if my suggestions sound good to you. Deadline for admissions is near. We can find an average or below average school that will take you, hopefully, they will accept an MBA.

Hope you see this
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by RedGold2017: 1:34am On Dec 10, 2017
She has special anointing and is covered by the blood of Jesus..her God is bigger than yours grin

timesup234:
If there terrible things are indeed happening rampantly then why are you still alive? You people sound and portray Nigeria like a war front when in reality Nigeria is one of the safest place in the world and people go about their daily business peacefully. Kidnapping, robbery etc are blown out of proportion. I laugh when I see brainwashed folks using such words on Nairaland but yet they are still alive and never find themselves in such situation. Enough with all the lies already!

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 1:48am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
If there terrible things are indeed happening rampantly then why are you still alive? You people sound and portray Nigeria like a war front when in reality Nigeria is one of the safest place in the world and people go about their daily business peacefully. Kidnapping, robbery etc are blown out of proportion. I laugh when I see brainwashed folks using such words on Nairaland but yet they are still alive and never find themselves in such situation. Enough with all the lies already!

Stop being ridiculous. So because I'm not poor changes the fact that the vast majority of 9jas are poor or because I don't have HIV means absence of HIV in 9ja. Or because I'm well educated means vast majority are also.
See, it is the randomness and impunity with which the crimes are committed. You KNOW it could happen to u.
They know the police won't show up on time. If caught they know they can bribe the police or ultimately the judge.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by ofalu047(m): 1:54am On Dec 10, 2017
I started following this post yesterday and surely l can say it has been interesting. I see a lot of people taking sides, Pro and Anti Nigeria.
I was a Pro-Nigerian guy before until l started seeing the realities in this country.
Pls before you challenge me on anything, l think l can boldly say without boasting that l have seen both sides of the hustle here in Nigeria. I have lived a life seeing people making it from nothing. I am a product of sheer hardwork. However, what becomes of your hardwork?
I just feel it would be unreasonably unwise to quote the 1 in a 1,000,000 Nigerian who are making it in this country. I am not saying people are not making it in this country even as at today, my question is, what is the ratio of people who are and can genuinely make it in this country.
You see when people talk about youths and that they are just lazy, they can't do buisness, why cant they be farmers, l just laugh at such crass ignorance. Do people who are making such noise know what it takes to do buisness? How many families can afford the startup capital for business here in Nigeria. How many small/medium scale buisness do government support in Nigeria? Foolishly for this same set of people they dont know that a business plan doesnt stop at start-up funds, it requires continuos financial backup at intervals, or else the buiness would die. I know this because l have brothers who despite being graduates are gainfully self-employed. I know and see their everyday struggles. I can tell you they wouldnt have been able to survive it if not for the solid background that they have. So it would be pure wickedness if l expect every other graduates/youths to be like them.
I read a 6yr course and l can tell you that l was at home looking for job for more than a year. I have other collegues who stayed at home for more period either unemployed or not gainfully employed.
And the other guy comparing Nigeria health indices to America's indices, saying Nigeria's is better, l believe you are just trying to say something, if not, then you are simply just stupid. I mean it is either you were just trying to be sarcastic or you are simply a nitwit.
Your worth is not in the money you have stored up in your account, rather it is in the quality of things you enjoy everyday. I guess those saying living in Nigeria is better than going abroad do not know this. They are like our politicians, who would rather save up millions in dollars in pits than invest such in projects that would better the lives of common men.
Anybody who is up for a fact based argument should challenge me reasonably and l would lecture your on real hustle in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by timesup234: 1:57am On Dec 10, 2017
The crime taking place in America is more than those committed in Africa as a whole. America is a crime land and that's why they have the largest people locked up in prison. Even China with over 1.3 billion people don't have half the population of those in prison in America. The number of poor people in America is more than the population of over 80% of African countries. It is in the best interest of Nigerians to stop applying for a US. visa because the chances of them being killed is very high
9jaDoc:

Stop being ridiculous. So because I'm not poor changes the fact that the vast majority of 9jas are poor or because I don't have HIV means absence of HIV in 9ja. Or because I'm well educated means vast majority are also.
See, it is the randomness and impunity with which the crimes are committed. You KNOW it could happen to u.
They know the police won't show up on time. If caught they know they can bribe the police or ultimately the judge.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by timesup234: 2:01am On Dec 10, 2017
ofalu047:
I started following this post yesterday and surely l can say it has been interesting. I see a lot of people taking sides, Pro and Anti Nigeria.
I was a Pro-Nigerian guy before until l started seeing the realities in this country. I was so Pro-Nigeria that l was commited to joing the Nigeria army. I was drafted, but thank God l changed my mind at the nick of time.
Pls before you challenge me on anything, l think l can boldly say without boasting that l have seen both sides of the hustle here in Nigeria. I have lived life seeing people making it from nothing. I am a product of sheer hardwork, however what becomes of you hardwork?
I just feel it would be unreasonably unwise to quote the 1 in a 1,000,000 Nigerian who are making it in this country. I am not saying people are not making it in this country even as at today, my question is, what is the ratio of people who are and can genuinely make it in this country.
I am not saying there is heaven in Europe/North America, but that clime gives everybody a fair playing ground such that your hardwork equates your success. How far you can go is determined by how far you can push yourself, with full support of a working system. This is in contrast to what obtains here in Nigeria where you are not even sure of what becomes of your struggles.
You see when people talk about youths and that they are just lazy, they can't do buisness, why cant they be farmers, l just laugh at such crass ignorance. Do people who are making such noise know what it takes to do buisness? How many families can afford the startup capital for business here in Nigeria. How many small/medium scale buisness do government support in Nigeria? Foolishly for this same set of people they dont know that a business plan doesnt stop at start-up funds, it requires continuos financial backup at intervals, or else the buiness would die. I know this because l have brothers who despite being graduates are gainfully self-employed. I know and see there everyday struggles. I can tell you they wouldnt have been able to survive it if not for the solid background they have. So it would be pure wickedness if l expect every other graduates/youths to be like them.
I read a 6yr course and l can tell you that l was at home looking for job for more than a year. I have other collegues who stayed at home for more period either unemployed or not gainfully employed.
And the other guy comparing Nigeria health indices to America's indices, l believe you are just looking to say something, if not then you are simply just stupid. I mean it is either your comments were just being sarcastic or your are simple a nitwit.
Good life is not measured by how much you have saved in your account, it is a measure of how much of that good life you have at you diposal every moment you need it and how much of it you enjoy everyday. Your worth is not in the money you have stored up in your account, rather it is in the quality of things you enjoy everyday. I guess those saying living in Nigeria is better than going abroad do not know this. They are like our politicians who would rather save up millions in dollars in pits than invest such in projects that would better the lives of common men.
Anybody who is up for a fact based argument should challenge me reasonably and l would lecture your on real hustle in Nigeria.
How does this translate to a fair playing ground? America is a rigged system. The inequality in the US. is the greatest ever known to mankind. Take your time and read below:

https://www.theguardian.com/inequality/2017/sep/13/median-wealth-of-black-americans-will-fall-to-zero-by-2053-warns-new-report

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by ofalu047(m): 2:23am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
How does this translate to a fair playing ground? America is a rigged system. The inequality in the US. is the greatest ever known to mankind. Take your time and read below:

https://www.theguardian.com/inequality/2017/sep/13/median-wealth-of-black-americans-will-fall-to-zero-by-2053-warns-new-report

First all, you did not address any point that l made. 2nd all, the piece you quoted is a subjective one-sided argument, that did not take into consideration the so many other ill factors affecting the black community as a whole, which in turn affect their wealth. I would not want to go into all that as well.
Lets address the ease at which an average Nigerian fresh graduate can make it in this country and live a comfortable life afterwards as opposed to such graduate in UK/Canada/Germany who immediately becomes a middle-class family after graduation. The OP that posted this said he was able to make $30,000 since graduating less than 10yrs ago. How many of our parents, whom have worked their whole lives, (l am not even talking about people who have just worked for 10 years) , can lay claim to such amount of money as savings?
Lets talk facts. What year did you graduate from school? What have you been able to acheive since graduation? How many of your friends with whom you graduated together are making a comfortable living for themselves? How much are you making/month or per annum? How much have you been able to save? How many family members/friends of yours have successfully done business? How many people have you seen gone into small/medium scale buisness and have made it within a space of 10years. Lets talk these facts and prolly you can convince me.

P.S. Dont take my questions as insults or an act of being rude. I just want us to argue based on relatable facts.

7 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 3:02am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
The crime taking place in America is more than those committed in Africa as a whole. America is a crime land and that's why they have the largest people locked up in prison. Even China with over 1.3 billion people don't have half the population of those in prison in America. The number of poor people in America is more than the population of over 80% of African countries. It is in the best interest of Nigerians to stop applying for a US. visa because the chances of them being killed is very high

You know, if not that I hate the spread of falsehood I'd let u be since I like good things said about my country.
Look, when I land in US from 9ja the last thing on my mind is security. I KNOW I am safe. On the other hand when l land in 9ja from US right from the 10th rate, totally corrupt airport my main concern, my only concern, is security. And it stays so till I leave the country. Stop comparing things that are not comparable!

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2017
temitope06:

The very best comment so far, very logical and straight to the point. Just come back to avoid being an illegal, keep ur head somewhere safe, with ur degrees, experience and ur 30k, Canada/Aus will give you PR six months after applying, for ur own safety, avoid everyday club going friends, nobody cares abt u here, they will organise ur kidnapping in a heartbeat and i take God beg u, flee from naija slay queens, don't let bleached skin and yansh fool you, ur funds will reduce to crumbs in one week (see what i did there??). Pack ur pof and relocate to abroad as soon as, this is not the time to relocate permanently to Nigeria at all.

BluFlyBoy are you seeing this? Ignore the advice of those spoilt brats all over the place making noise, it's not like your money would be seized once you land in Nigeria and you get pushed into a cell block, come back with an open mind, keep a very low profile to avoid jealousy, if you don't see what you like in like 6months or so, plan and emigrate to Canada or something, be prudent once you show, one of the advantages here is you can afford to live on very small expenses, so conserve your money with Spartan wisdom once you come back, money is not easy to come by here. Happy Sunday bro.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Rhea(f): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2017
9jaDoc:

I swear he won't last 2 months. Impossible.

No mind the guy. When him drink basin garri one month, na molue e go take run back yankee
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by OyinO: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2017
If you Love yourself and your unborn generations, steer clear. Nigeria is a no-go area worst than Greek Hell, esp under this hopeless administration of massive insecurity, unemployment, armed robbery, SARS brutality, police brutality and extortion, Boko Haram terrorism, Fulani coordinated attacks and genocides, mass exodus, capital flight, instituted corruption, infrastructural decadence, power outage and generator noisemaking, biting recession and inflation. Therefore, i employ you to stay back.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2017
9jaDoc:

Infant mortality

Nig

USA

Ranked 171st.

Life expectancy

Nig

Men 52 years
Ranked 74th.

USA

Men. 76 years

Women
Nig
Ranked 186th.

Women
USA

Total population
Nig
47.56 years
Ranked 214th.

USA

78.37 years

Up till today, no one has carried out a yearly census of the number of old people in a sample village to monitor the death rates there so as to conclude findings on life expectancy. Go to villages and see old people living for 80 years and above, still strong. Anything they write for you, you will believe, how did they come about these stats when no survey has been conducted in any rural area? If there is, oya post links

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2017
OyinO:
If you Love yourself and your unborn generations, steer clear. Nigeria is a no-go area worst than Greek Hell, esp under this hopeless administration of massive insecurity, unemployment, armed robbery, SARS brutality, police brutality and extortion, Boko Haram terrorism, Fulani coordinated attacks and genocides, mass exodus, capital flight, instituted corruption, infrastructural decadence, power outage and generator noisemaking, biting recession and inflation. Therefore, i employ you to stay back.

IPOB sponsored post

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2017
9jaDoc:

You know, if not that I hate the spread of falsehood I'd let u be since I like good things said about my country.
Look, when I land in US from 9ja the last thing on my mind is security. I KNOW I am safe. On the other hand when l land in 9ja from US right from the 10th rate, totally corrupt airport my main concern, my only concern, is security. And it stays so till I leave the country. Stop comparing things that are not comparable!

You should be more concerned about security in the US, be prepared because Hamas and other terrorist gangs will be plotting to get back at Trump for declaring Jerusalem capital of Israel. Besides, US is more dangerous with mad men and women owning guns without restrain

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2017
9jaDoc:

In the US that one depressed soul with a gun can enter a school, set dynamites and kill everyone including children? Where racists can walk into a church and spray bullets on people because they are black, same US where a lunatic can enter an office building and blow up everyone, same US where Hurricanes, tornadoes and wild fires kill and destroy, US where North Korea is preparing nuclear weapons for you all? You can't feel safe in US even the government has never felt safe, it's a big lie

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by erico2k2(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
If these terrible things are indeed happening rampantly then why are you still alive? You people sound and portray Nigeria like a war front when in reality Nigeria is one of the safest place in the world and people go about their daily business peacefully. Kidnapping, robbery etc are blown out of proportion. I laugh when I see brainwashed folks using such words on Nairaland but yet they are still alive and never find themselves in such situation. Enough with all the lies already!
Are you for Real??
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by timesup234: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2017
erico2k2:

Are you for Real??
Nigeria is a trillion times safer than America. A gazillion if there is any word like that. America is a crime and drug infested shithole. The crime taking place in America is more than that of Africa combined together. The black love being slave, what is there in America to defend? White people who own the country are tired and renouncing their citizenship in alarming rate, black immigrant want to die for what doesn't belong to him. There is no city or suburb that is safe in America even though they have the highest number of police. Shootings even take place close to the white house. Black people are brainwashed mofos, America is more closer to hell than heaven.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/07/yes-u-s-locks-people-up-at-a-higher-rate-than-any-other-country/?utm_term=.10cb96f97ac7

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by temitope06(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Some people here need to go back into their mum's wombs and cook some more before coming back out. You're better off not replying some statements being paraded here..
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by erico2k2(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
Nigeria is a trillion times safer than America. A gazillion if there is any word like that. America is a crime and drug infested shithole. The crime taking place in America is more than that of Africa combined together. The black love being slave, what is there in America to defend? White people who own the country are tired and renouncing their citizenship in alarming rate, black immigrant want to die for what doesn't belong to him. There is no city or suburb that is safe in America even though they have the highest number of police. Shootings even take place close to the white house. Black people are brainwashed mofos, America is more closer to hell than heaven.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/07/yes-u-s-locks-people-up-at-a-higher-rate-than-any-other-country/?utm_term=.10cb96f97ac7
Thats you summed up right there.You like to be a slave hence you chose this way of talking and refuse to remove the mental slavry from your head,those of us who dont belong to ur school of thought are bosses to more than 100 white people abroad.
Stop talking rubish for typing sake.The Only reason you do not get the true picture of what is going on in Nigeria is lack of statistics being put together and very poor news coverage.My younger brother works at the Fd Berue of stats, thier Office @ Asaba dont even have electricity.
Crimes in the west are western specific and a born out of thier way of life.Them ones in NIgeria are born out of fustration Hunger an Unemployment.
I have lived in both the West and Nigeria for all of my life.The mesuring index should be Jobs,security and healthcare.
Nigeria scores Zero in all.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by timesup234: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2017
erico2k2:

Thats you summed up right there.You like to be a slave hence you chose this way of talking and refuse to remove the mental slavry from your head,those of us who dont belong to ur school of thought are bosses to more than 100 white people abroad.
Stop talking rubish for typing sake.The Only reason you do not get the true picture of waht is going on in Nigeria is lack of statistics being put together and very poor news coverage.My younger brother works at the Fd Berue os stats, thier Office @ Asaba dont even have electricity.
Crimes in the west are western specific and a born out of thier way of life.Them ones in NIgeria are born out of fustration Hunger an Unemployment.
I have lived in both the West and Nigeria for all of my life.The mesuring index should be Jobs,security and healthcare.
Nigeria scores Zero in all.
We are both doing the same. While you are trying to portray Nigeria as a hell hole I am doing likewise to America, with credible facts. Hunger? You make me laugh. With over 16 million American children going hungry every year the American government should be charged with crime against humanity and sentenced to death by firing squad. Most African countries don't even have a population of 16 million.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/09/health/champions-for-change-child-hunger-in-america/index.html

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by wonlasewonimi: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:
We are both doing the same. While you are trying to portray Nigeria as a hell hole I am doing likewise to America, with credible facts. Hunger? You make me laugh. With over 16 million American children going hungry every year the American government should be charged with crime against humanity and sentenced to death by firing squad. Most African countries don't even have a population of 16 million.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/09/health/champions-for-change-child-hunger-in-america/index.html

My good friend timesup234, I think you missed shiloh 2017, this could have been cured.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by erico2k2(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
timesup234:

HUNGER ahaha.you are deluded I swear,only Hunger can put one in such frame of mind as yours.People in Employment in NIgeria are actually Hungry, let alone the Unemployed.How Old are you again? do you have a wife and a young family?
do you pay school fess and manage a household? Im sure you dont, this was how I told a person it might cost up to N15k for a pot of soup the laughed, thats when I realized 60% of posters here are living under their parents!

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by erico2k2(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

My good friend timesup234, I think you missed shiloh 2017, this could have been cured.
grin grin grin

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by timesup234: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2017
erico2k2:

HUNGER ahaha.you are deluded I swear,only Hunger can put one in such frame of mind as yours.People in Employment in NIgeria are actually Hungry, let alone the Unemployed.How Old are you again? do you have a wife and a young family?
do you pay school fess and manage a household? Im sure you dont, this was how I told a person it might cost up to N15k for a pot of soup the laughed, thats when I realized 60% of posters here are living under their parents!
Living under their parents? That's what America is known for. Most graduated between 22yrs-35yrs in America still live with their parents. More 35 yrs old in America depend on their parents to house and feed them. Keep living in the American dream since waking up from the illusion is not part of the dream

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/10/more-college-grads-move-back-home-with-mom-and-dad.html
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/05/its-becoming-more-common-for-young-adults-to-live-at-home-and-for-longer-stretches/
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by wonlasewonimi: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
erico2k2:

Guy, you can't win with timesup234, I actually directed him here from another thread cos I was tired of treating his fvckup. The link he quoted states that America throw away 40% of its food...this guy keeps telling us they are dying of hunger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40)

Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Cannibal Tribe That 'Killed & Ate Rockefeller' (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.