Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (36826 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks / Imo Police Command Parades Cultists, Armed Robbers And Kidnappers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by AskProf: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2017
chojoike2070:

believe and become rich or remain poor call or whatsapp the number below

Is this for real?
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Jochabed(f): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2017
brimoknight:

My dear, even before now, Nigerians have been migrating to Europe through libya. So what are you not saying?
I know,but atleast if the country was in shape the rate of those migrating will drop.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by AK481(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am keenly following this story,

If my cousin Akpirido dare comes back from Libya, we will not only disown him for being foolish but also take him for deliverance.
That’s if he doesn’t come with a Range Rover sport. grin
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by somehow: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Even if Nigeria is heaven, people go still waka because it's human nature to want to migrate. We don't migrate as much as Indians, Brazilians, Chinese etc
Jochabed:
If only Nigeria was in order,all this trash will have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2017
Any man who is a not a sadist,bigotry,Nepotic,tribalistic,stupid,envous,hateful,careless and Brainless is far more better than Buahri
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Daviestunech(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:
At a stage of my life, I'll like to live in a mansion away from humans but surrounded by animals and trees

Then u will live happily ever after
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by cybriz82(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Moral of the story....the grass is not always greener at the other side

Btw
Why all of them wear the same kind track suit, them the go olympics

Those wears get code number,just like prisoners code number,
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by dontbothermuch: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:
At a stage of my life, I'll like to live in a mansion away from humans but surrounded by animals and trees

Exactly what i want now.

Away from humans & live in the forest surrounded by beautiful lakes, streams & rivers. I dont even care about mansion anymore, just a beautiful hut.

But most importantly, not in fulani infested Nigeria.

A forest in Iceland, Norway, Switzerland or Canada

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Ogaonos: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If my cousin Akpirido dare comes back from Libya, we will not only disown him for being foolish but also take him for deliverance.
den u dnt luv him.u only c him as a means 2 euro.wicked cousin
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Bizibi(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2017
It seems Edo indigenes are more......
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by mildflame: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Stupid Lazy IDIOTA, dem 4 do pass d shooting
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Ogaonos: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Why should someone travel to a lawless war zone in the first place? Mental evaluation is necessary for those returnees. Only when i am mad will i venture to libya, syria, iraq, somalia, afghanistan etc. Even if the gateway to paradise is there angry sad
tell dt 2 bini mothers.they ar d 1 pushing their daughters 2 suffer abroad y they sit at home dey expect euro thru western union.sum even discriminate d one dt refuse 2 follow her sista go jand.i knw of a bini lady dt treated her own blood daught bad.didnt cum 2 visit her wen she put 2 birth.y because she decided 2 marry a 9ja man here.she wanted all daughters abroad.even d grandmama dey uk while she dey canada.cum bing hw wicked nd moni lustful bini mothers ar

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Phonefanatic: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Snake never bite you.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by opribo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Upon all, after all the risk and suffering and humiliations to those who manage to eventually make it to Europa and the America, it is not as if a ready made job is waiting for them there. They enter another round of suffering.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by ZionJay(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:

Why didn't you join them?
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by edgeP(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Damfostopper:
Hmmmmmm Egypt and Israel border nko?..... is that one also tight?
Hmmmmm. Israeli Military go kukumah tag u as HAMAS,nah bullet to the head straight.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by kingsmaila(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Some people are just too obsessed with the thought of going abroad to make it(become Rich). It obvious not every body that is born to be rich. If you are destined to be rich you will make it even in the village. Please let us stop subjecting ourselves to avoidable hardship in quest of greener pastures in foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Angelanest:
According to International Organization for Migration (IOM), pictured is Marley Ayodo, an Edo state indigene who was among the 254 stranded Nigerian migrants that voluntarily returned from Libya on Thursday, November 16. The young man narrated his brutal ordeal in the country on his way to Europe as he said : “I was shot on my leg by the Libyan kidnappers, Libya is a land of Death”.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-man-returned-libya-narrates-shot-leg-photos.html

Welcome home bros. But Libya is also capital of Edo State na.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
mapet:

Null reasoning you mean!
Anyone
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by watchindelta(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
victorazyvictor:

See u, as were talking now people are preparing to travel to the same Libya. In Benin a friend told me they are selling navigation map for 150k right now.
na their death dey wan buy undecided
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Joemetry(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:

Please ma, can I chat you up privately..?

It's about a movement by Nigerian youths for the betterment of our country.

It's called 'ARISE NIGERIAN YOUTHS' (ANY)

Why you right?

Okay answer is we need a resident of Taraba state in our excos...

Please accept my invitation...

Chat me up on WhatsApp :0818 410 8032

email: joemetry150@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless...
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Lumig: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
... I'm beginning to see the silver lining in all these Libya-Slavery saga
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by crafteck(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:

Oga... People would still stupidly go
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by TEYA: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where were you when he took off?
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by RaptorX: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Damfostopper:
Hmmmmmm Egypt and Israel border nko?..... is that one also tight?
Isreal have totally fortified that border that not even a lizard can crawl through.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by centboy123456(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
victorazyvictor:

See u, as were talking now people are preparing to travel to the same Libya. In Benin a friend told me they are selling navigation map for 150k right now.

are they planning to go to libya
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by centboy123456(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Edo State should do something about its mess. What kind of State is that where illegal migration is part and parcel of their culture? The Government has to summon our intelligence community to go into that state and burst all the smuggling rings there. I am not even sure we have an intelligence agency.

i guess u are in this game do u think they force this people to Libya in fact I have been there I know what am talking about they don't force you to Libya u meet them they take u to Libya u pay them money when u get to Libya u go to camps that were u stay for people who are trying to cross to Europe that the litte fact I just told u so nobody is force u to go to Libya it a risk they tell u when u die u die it a risk
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by centboy123456(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Damfostopper:
if Libya is not a favourable route... dey can always use Morocco to enter Spain.....

that route no easy I don flow that route men he no easy I cum back to Nigeria Cuz I flow d wrong Road so that route no easy in fact he hard pass libya
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
edgeP:
Hmmmmm. Israeli Military go kukumah tag u as HAMAS,nah bullet to the head straight.
nawao... no where dey sef
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by ANDREMEDIA: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
All these big grammar and inteligence,yet you finished with a 3rd class ,Law OOU.Lmaoooo frustrated foul
Alcatraz005:
Edo State should do something about its mess. What kind of State is that where illegal migration is part and parcel of their culture? The Government has to summon our intelligence community to go into that state and burst all the smuggling rings there. I am not even sure we have an intelligence agency.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by ANDREMEDIA: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
They should do that really and not hire a 3rd class bigot like you,you honestly learnt well just finished bad
Alcatraz005:
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Macmoni(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:
yea libya is just dey plz of ya dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) / Man Killed By Robbers In Owerri, Behind Federal Secretariat - Graphic Pictures / Attah Aboi, Footballer Murdered By Cult Members In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.