Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (36817 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks / Imo Police Command Parades Cultists, Armed Robbers And Kidnappers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
where wud dis ones start from again?
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by DoyenExchange: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
4Ken:
I want one of the hooded tops. Do I have to go to Libya to get one?
You aren't afraid of death?
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by sotall(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
nnokwa042:
edo people dey enjoy ooh they go to libya with leg and bus now they came back with plane ,even putting on tracks with nice snickers,they wan go become madam for italo grin grin grin ;Dto the giy thats sgot sorry ooh
Be careful

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Edo State should do something about its mess. What kind of State is that where illegal migration is part and parcel of their culture? The Government has to summon our intelligence community to go into that state and burst all the smuggling rings there. I am not even sure we have an intelligence agency.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by CecilMJones: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Why all of them wear the same kind track suit, them the go olympics

2 Likes

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2017
if Libya is not a favourable route... dey can always use Morocco to enter Spain.....
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Jochabed(f): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2017
nija80:

My brother the whole thing lies on having inner satisfaction.I work with a lot of whites and they all want to come and work in nija because to them they believe there is easy money to be made.so all humans think the other side is better,so it now depends on the individuals.I bet you some of these guys that just came back will try to go again.
your absolutely right. *my sister
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Jochabed(f): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Null Reason People Will Always Emigrate
o yea pple will always migrate.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

Me too, i want one so badly. It's like we have to go to Libya to get ours grin

Lol ur own case will be different
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Lilimax(f): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
4Ken:
I want one of the hooded tops. Do I have to go to Libya to get one?
The thing full for bend down boutique aka okirika embarassed
You dont need to go to Libya to get one wink

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:
o yea pple will always migrate.
not true!!!have you ever seen any one from the UAE migrate?
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by RighteousI: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2017
victorazyvictor:

See u, as were talking now people are preparing to travel to the same Libya. In Benin a friend told me they are selling navigation map for 150k right now.

let them go and navigate, they will navigate until they find an isis beheading video shoot in the desert.

3 Likes

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by bakynes(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Damfostopper:
if Libya is not a favourable route... dey can always use Morocco to enter Spain.....
Spain has built a Wall with barbed wire and tight border security, besides its a more difficult terrain than Libya to Italy.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Damfostopper:
chai!!!That one is worst!!!spanish police releasing lion likes dogs on you!!!abeg no Even think am ooooo!!!!spanish police get lots of racists amongst them

2 Likes

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Jochabed(f): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Benz4pimp:
not true!!!have you ever seen any one from the UAE migrate?
lol. no o
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by martineverest(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Efostick:
Am sure 80% of them are Edo indigenes lipsrsealed
especially from my region in Edo state...
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2017
bakynes:

Spain has built a Wall with barbed wire and tight border security, besides its a more difficult terrain than Libya to Italy.
Hmmmmmm Egypt and Israel border nko?..... is that one also tight?
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Benz4pimp:
chai!!!That one is worst!!!spanish police releasing lion likes dogs on you!!!abeg no Even think am ooooo!!!!spanish police get lots of racists amongst them
have just googled it.... na true o.... no go area
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by skillz111(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Damn irony of life when you get happy to be back to the situation you thought you were running from

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by mapet: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

Jochabed: :
If only Nigeria was in order,all this trash will have been avoided.
Null Reason People Will Always Emigrate

Null reasoning you mean!
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2017
I'm not supporting any suicidal route journey oversea but the question is why are Nigerians traveling abroad?

If you go to Edo state Benin City precisely, you hardly see any youth or teenager you were familiar with with years back. Most of them thousands if not close to 500,000 fled to Libya & about 50% of these figures perished on the Mediterranean & desert. This is a very big loss to Edo nation (mostly male) because non of these people have kids & we can't tell if these are the technocrats, scientists & potential business mogul that would have industrialized Edo state from her current state.

Shopping mall & building two by two stores can never liberate a state economically. That state needs multi billion dollar industrial parks scattered urgently across the state to rescue her youths from this inevitable deluge of traveling abroad for greener pastures.

How long will you be doing menial jobs of #500 to #1000 to survive under Nigeria's hellfire economic conditions with this kind of exchange rates & high food prices. Whereas a cleaner abroad who changes his dollars to naira earns better than many managers in Nigeria on top living in a better environment & were system works. hardworking skillful /unskilled labour people are paid peanuts & spit on in Nigeria while a man who knows nothing & doing nothing in the office earns far better.

When a politician loot money, he/she don't know they looted & killed millions of their citizens. There is nothing like national cake. Every kobo of a nation's, or region or state resources & money belongs to everybody & you allow some wicked & greedy beast loot it, sorrow well never end in that country. Same applies to bad leadership which lead to systemic failure & corruption be it tribalism.

Evil will never end in the land. Soon very impoverished masses will start eating the rich as meal. You think a white man that make sure her citizens eat well first are fools. An hungry man is the most dangerous man in the world
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by mapet: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2017
CecilMJones:

Those were clothes probably given to them through aids from UN agencies. They were stripped off both outer clothing and inner dignity
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by smileyoo: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2017
if only they invested the sum used for this journey in the country.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by adekhingz(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2017
God will save us.... shocked shocked
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by emerged01(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:
We all know that nigeria is not in order,but that shouldn't be an excuse to embark on a foolish journey.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by Jochabed(f): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2017
emerged01:

We all know that nigeria is not in order,but that shouldn't be an excuse to embark on a foolish journey.
that issa fact.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by smileyoo: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2017
CecilMJones:
their libyans slave -masters, seems to 've stripped them naked before, this is just a repackaging for their journey home by iom.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by typicalgamer(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=lilfreezy post=62994958] Me too, i want one so badly. It's like we have to go to Libya to get ours grin[/
am coming too lol
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by frugal(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Stay in your country and hustle. Not all that glitters is gold
Yeah right. And after you make it, SARS will start pursuing you up and down. grin

Naija! Nothing ever works.

1 Like

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by one4GOD(f): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Benz4pimp:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lions ke? borrow leg run.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by effogis: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2017
There is a Benin man I met some where in the Western World who showed me his back where he was shot at in Libya in 1994 on the street for no just cause, simply because his is a black man. He said that you can be stoned at while working on the street by your fellow black African from Libya

What a wickedness at highest level. Libyans are wicked.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by brimoknight(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:

My dear, even before now, Nigerians have been migrating to Europe through libya. So what are you not saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / Keke Rider Robbed & Shot In Warri By Persons He Volunteered To Help:Graphic pics / Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.