Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (36818 Views)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / They Used Us To Carry Bombs, Libya Is Hell , - Nigerian Returnee Speaks / Imo Police Command Parades Cultists, Armed Robbers And Kidnappers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
centboy123456:

are they planning to go to libya

Well, I think Libya may not be the final destination of most of them but they must pass through there.
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by rosita33(f): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Angelanest:
According to International Organization for Migration (IOM), pictured is Marley Ayodo, an Edo state indigene who was among the 254 stranded Nigerian migrants that voluntarily returned from Libya on Thursday, November 16. The young man narrated his brutal ordeal in the country on his way to Europe as he said : “I was shot on my leg by the Libyan kidnappers, Libya is a land of Death”.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-man-returned-libya-narrates-shot-leg-photos.html
this person most be a fool. those the name sound like an Edo name? goat
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by lereinter(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2017
is edo nearest to libya
Re: Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos by factwriter(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am keenly following this story,

If my cousin Akpirido dare comes back from Libya, we will not only disown him for being foolish but also take him for deliverance.

..."if"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / Keke Rider Robbed & Shot In Warri By Persons He Volunteered To Help:Graphic pics / Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.