Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK (27291 Views)

Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Bevista: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Bobby808:
I swear by the Almighty God that I will pray and fast when it is few days to the elections that Buhari should NOT win the election. NEVER.. NO WAY. Buhari's consciousness is has deteriorating at the fastest speed such that he is not even aware of what is happening. Ask Buhari what is happening to Maina, his Attorney General. What is happening between efcc and dss. Ok, just tell him that Abba Kyari is sleeping with his wife in other room, Buhari body system (health)will not allow him to respond. We cannot vote him to avoid complete finish. God will not allow Buhari into power to increase these slave trade in Libya and other countries, to allow for more suicides, to allow for this our self bumbardment as was the case where our fighter jet flee out of its location, travel straight to our own IDP, pin pointed them and bumb them, thus killing more than thousands of innocent Nigerians, to kill more Shiits,. In fact all those planning to vote for Buhari will be punish by God Almighty. Amen.
I was just laughing all through your writeup. You've got a great sense of humour. You'd do well as a comedian.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Splashme: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Jirate:

Also, Over the last Two Years, Cattle and their Accompanying Herds Men are now Lords Every Where......, You talk, they Slaughter You.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by haffaze777(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Pataricatering:
I assume you are now Muslim , right ?
Yes,his Islamic name is piggydeen gringrincheesycheesy
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by SillyMods: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
I agree that the administration has performed below expectations, but you should show me a poll that asks Nigerians whether they would prefer PDP or Atiku instead.
---
Truth is - as poor as this administration is, the PDP or Atiku is not a viable option! We already had 16 years to see what they are capable of doing.
In addition, the poll he put up isn't actually a bad one. If you add the "excellent" and average performance, it will give you 46% which will improve if same poll is conducted today.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

So Nigeria has been Islamized now Abdulazeez?

Wen ur Army logo is written in Arabic, And u join 33 other Islamic nations to fight terrorism, And ur a Full member of organization for Islamic Countries and Koran, Allah n Mohammed were clearly written in ur constitution more than 30 times. SUCH A NATION IS A MUSLIM NATION.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by jacyhelen(f): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
Arrant nonsense! He claims to have given warnings and predictions severally in the past (some in far away USA), yet he said nothing about all his time he was part of the FG as SA and Minister. I suppose all was perfect then. FFK is all knowing and he does no wrong.
---
The buffoon says - "We were once the giant of Africa but over the last two years we have been reduced into a weak, impoverished and inconsequential vassal state". Very idiotic statement! I'm sure FFK and his PDP minions built Nigeria into a WORLD POWER, only for Buhari to destroy all in 2 years.
---
I voted for this government, and like most Nigerians, I have been less than impressed with their performance. The administration has low inertia. But with a campaign like what FFK is doing, I'll be vigorously campaigning for the return of PMB.

Any man who is a not a sadist,bigotry,Nepotic,tribalistic,stupid,envous,hateful,careless and Brainless is far more better than Buahri
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Mirallas: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Bevista post=62986862]Arrant nonsense! He claims to have given warnings and predictions severally in the past (some in far away USA), yet he said nothing about all his time he was part of the FG as SA and Minister. I suppose all was perfect then. FFK is all knowing and he does no wrong.
---
The buffoon says - "We were once the giant of Africa but over the last two years we have been reduced into a weak, impoverished and inconsequential vassal state". Very idiotic statement! I'm sure FFK and his PDP minions built Nigeria into a WORLD POWER, only for Buhari to destroy all in 2 years.
---
I voted for this government, and like most Nigerians, I have been less than impressed with their performance. The administration has low inertia. But with a campaign like what FFK is doing, I'll be vigorously campaigning for the return of PMB. [/quote
Good one, I don't know why despite the fact that thisadministration is not optimizing its performance, it is the best one we have ever had since the military took over. I,don't know why Nigerians are not seeing this honestly.

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by jacyhelen(f): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Any man who is a not a sadist,bigotry,Nepotic,tribalistic,stupid,envous,hateful,careless and Brainless is far more better than Buahri
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Bigii(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
Arrant nonsense! He claims to have given warnings and predictions severally in the past (some in far away USA), yet he said nothing about all his time he was part of the FG as SA and Minister. I suppose all was perfect then. FFK is all knowing and he does no wrong.
---
---
I voted for this government, and like most Nigerians, I have been less than impressed with their performance. The administration has low inertia. But with a campaign like what FFK is doing, I'll be vigorously campaigning for the return of PMB

You will surfer it the most angry

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by biggy26: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
Save yourself the heartache. When the campaigns begin proper, we'll talk about who has direction or not.
---
A man who has been polling well over 12 million votes, even without any party structure. Is it now that he has over 20 governors, 100s of LG chairmen, 100s of appointees, etc and power of incumbency that he won't do over 18 million votes? Go figure!
I suppose you're kidding. If you think even the north supports him, u need to wake up. Since power is being zoned to the north, they really don't care about him but the power in their hands. And guess what, d decamping is yet to shock you!
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by 400billionman: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The key lies with who Atiku chooses as his VP candidate. If he makes a mistake of choosing those people like I warned in my other thread, he would lose the election before the actual polls and casting of ballot. We don’t hate any tribe but we only say what is in the mind of millions of Nigerians.

Fayose has a cult following amongst Christians. Atiku can always avail himself of the Fayose resource. Fayose is a thorn in Buhari and extremist muslims’ flesh. He is there for Atiku’s picking.

You are stupid and tribalistic. Bereft of basic reasoning and sound judgement.

You lack foresight.

The Igbo man you so much hate today was the most intelligent Nigerians in the days of Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Yes, Fayose will make a good leader. Who is Atiku and what will he offer Nigerians apart from what Buhati, IBB and Abacha offered Nigerians ?

The reason stupid youths like you keep electing idiots into government is because you lack an eye for quality and the future projection. I am sure you voted buhati, now you want to vote aatiku. In a circle of stupidity. Because you hate Ibos.

Can you stand among Igbo's like UBA Chairman Tony Elumelu, Former Enugu Gov Sullivan Chime and Former Senate President Ken Nnamani ? You will rather vote hushpuppi than these IBO leaders I mentioned. Because of ur low..reasoning.

Who you be ? Next time, comment sensibly.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2017
The fact that some people are still considered (and have a large supporters base) as candidates for the next presidential election shows where the future of this country lies.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Ugosample(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
bakynes:
PMB will surely win Atiku, apart from the Fulani herdsmen menace, every other thing is falling back in place.

The currency is at 307 naira to the dollar, the loss of Jobs tackled with n-power, the economy is getting back to shape. Forget the nepotism, I don't buy that shit, many people believe only the Hausa Fulani tribe is resident in the north not knowing they also have minority tribes in the North as well.

I think before 2019 we should be at a comfortable position in this country, the Brent crude oil price is rising and they are keeping the boys in the creeks paid, Nigeria should get better in the coming years.

Look at this one
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by tico1212(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Jirate:

Also, Over the last Two Years, Cattle and their Accompanying Herds Men are now Lords Every Where......, You talk, they Slaughter You.

Lolzzz. You mean the red light turns for the cattle to cross?
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by GavelSlam: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Wen ur Army logo is written in Arabic, And u join 33 other Islamic nations to fight terrorism, And ur a Full member of organization for Islamic Countries and Koran, Allah n Mohammed were clearly written in ur constitution more than 30 times. SUCH A NATION IS A MUSLIM NATION.

Ok Taofeek.

But all these things were there during Jonathan's time and you are even planning to vote Abubakar in 2019.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by ugofr(f): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
---
---
I voted for this government, and like most Nigerians, I have been less than impressed with their performance. The administration has low inertia. But with a campaign like what FFK is doing, I'll be vigorously campaigning for the return of PMB.
how much are they paying you?.....oooo i see
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by haffaze777(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Ok Taofeek. piggydeen

But all these things were there during Jonathan's time and you are even planning to vote Abubakar in 2019.

FIXED
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by 400billionman: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
I agree that the administration has performed below expectations, but you should show me a poll that asks Nigerians whether they would prefer PDP or Atiku instead.
---
Truth is - as poor as this administration is, the PDP or Atiku is not a viable option! We already had 16 years to see what they are capable of doing.

Most people just comment from very narrow perspectives ?

Do you know many Nigerians became multi millionaires under the govt of Obasanjo, Yaraxua and Goodluck ?

If you're on a paid job or fixed income and/or not an economist, bro its not every comparison you should..make..
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Tonytonic(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2017
bakynes:
PMB will surely win Atiku, apart from the Fulani herdsmen menace, every other thing is falling back in place.

The currency is at 307 naira to the dollar, the loss of Jobs tackled with n-power, the economy is getting back to shape. Forget the nepotism, I don't buy that shit, many people believe only the Hausa Fulani tribe is resident in the north not knowing they also have minority tribes in the North as well.

I think before 2019 we should be at a comfortable position in this country, the Brent crude oil price is rising and they are keeping the boys in the creeks paid, Nigeria should get better in the coming years.
Npower internship rather Npower NYSC is now a replacement for lost jobs.I just weak for u.u lack it u know na.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Adminisher: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari is the very BIG WHIP!!!

Everyday he is alive and on seat, corrupt politicians, tax dodgers, scammers, tribalists and government business people are in pain.
It is a deep searing pain and it started in mid 2015

The PDP even has a faction alive and kicking in Aso Rock and the Senate. Their faction booted out the confused weakling, Jonathan and foistered itself on a Buhari presidency but they are well known and God has sentenced them already. We will see what will happen to them soon.

God will not Buhari go until Nigeria is changed. The only mistake Buhari has done in my view is not starting from the NPF and some bodies like public service commission .

As for the corrupt people or SE based import export people trying to smuggle in Atiku, this is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2017
...it will be unthinkable to bring Buhari back in 2019 but trust the "mumus" we get for this country.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by DEOLINX: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2017
FOOD FOR THOUGHTS FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE THEIR THINKING CAP ON:

1) Like the prodigal son, Nigeria's dependent on Oil has ruined our collective thinking and planning abilities and the desire of those who have been fortunate to find themselves in the corridors of power to enrich themselves with our collective wealth have now made the future of our children bleak.

2) In just 5 years, Jonathan's administration generated as much crude oil sales as all 16 years of Yaradua, Obasanjo, Abdusalami and Abacha's administrations combined in unadjusted numbers. This comes to $470B vs $489B in unadjusted numbers. When adjusted for inflation, the numbers are $488.8B vs. $594B for Jonathan vs. Yaradua+Obj+Abdusalami+Abacha combined. Does the investment in Nigeria in the past 5 years add up to $500B.?

3) Exchange Rate is a function of our earnings and we can only spend what we earn. This means that the current Government, with 1/3 of dollar earnings from crude sale automatically faces a huge challenge in managing exchange rates. Not surprising to me that they chose the wise option.

4) During the last days of the Jonathan Administration, and with crude still selling around $80, they could not pay salaries of Federal Civil Servants...States were practically bankrupt and yet with crude now selling for $36 we expect the current government to pay with ease...from where? I am surprised the first thing the Government did was to rescue states and pay salaries from wherever they got the money to pay....we should all be grateful for that.

5) So, why are we having fuel scarcity? Is it not because our past leaders did not see any sense in making our refineries work so we can refine our own crude even if for our local needs? Who is really to blame here? What are we expecting the current government to do? To Pay subsidies from the little revenue we are now getting from crude sales at $36? So we can be happy ...in the short term?

6) I sense vandalism from our brothers who are happy with the statuesque…good, in the end we blow up pipelines and what happens next? … a) We lose the little revenue necessary to run our economy and pay salaries. b)We scare away Investors and create unemployment. c) We create Fuel scarcity d) We ground our Crude dependent economy and create several social problems. e) Power generation drops.

7) Ok,…so we have power problems and fuel scarcity at same time..why? Maybe because when we are blowing up pipelines we didn’t remember that we need the gas to power our turbines and generate electricity…yet, we blame government.

cool So, we want Jonathan days back, when we can share ‘our money’ directly from CBN and surround goats with tubers of yams. I guess once he comes back, price of crude will jump back to $120 per barrel….those sweet days we planned to fail and failed to plan for what we are suffering now.

HEY! TIME TO WAKE UP AND FACE REALITIES…DON’T WORRY YOURSELVES…I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY PARTY….I AM NOT A SENATOR AND HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR ANYONE BEFORE…
I WANT OUR YOUTH TO SNAP OUT OF THE LIES AND PROPAGANDA AND WAKE UP TO THE NEW ECONOMIC DAWN…I DOUBT JESUS MIRACLE CAN HELP US NOW BECAUSE WE FAILED TO PLAN AND MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCIES!

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by BabaAduras: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You have spoken well save for two issues you mentioned: 1) the igbos won’t be President in this country for a very long time so quit prevaricating. 2) Osinbajo is a good man from my native Ogun State and I respect him as a fellow professional and as a man of God. But that is where it stops. I don’t have confidence in him to stand up and speak when Christian lives are at stake. As mad as Fayose is, I trust him to say and do the right things to protect my interest where Hausa Islamic extremists are. Osinbajo is all grammar and no action. We are tired of English and we need tough Christians in positions of power. President Trump is a crazy man but Christians all around the world trust him to fight Islamic terrorism. Thank you.

1) If we want to be fair and treat every Nigerian as equals, an Igbo man should be the next President of this country come 2023 after PMB. I will campaign and vote for a good Igbo candidate irrespective of party. I pray and hope we have an Igbo president then.

2) I do not see the Atewas as Islamic Extremists. They are Muslims and they do have the right to practice and propagate their religion same as we Christians have the right to right to practice and pro propagate our religion, same goes for the Atheists and Idol worshippers. No human being have the right to force his belief(ves) on the other. That is called Religious Tolerance. Also there Christian Hausas and there Muslim Yorubas. We should move away from religious bigotry in politics.

3) You have the right to campaign and vote for any Nigerian so I will not challenge your trust in Fayose. I also have the right to campaign and vote for any Nigerian of my choice and I am saying Atiku and Fayose are thieves, I will never vote for them. I will cast my vote for tried and trusted pair of PMB and his Vice.

Note - you did not address my point on Fayose and Atiku as being theives, you only said you will trust Fayose because he is mad and he will speak for you.

Questions, is Fayose speaking for Ekiti people? Has he ever spoken for then or any Nigerian? I do not believe so, because if he does he will not conspire with his PDP cohorts to steal our commonwealth. All Fayose is doing is playing political games of self survival. He is selfish, self centered and totally corrupt. I knew Fayose since Student Union days at Federal Poly, Ilaro, he never changed, he has been playing the games for long.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by orisa37: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Bringing back Buhari in 2019 … will be changing Nigeria's name to any of:-
Fulania,
Miyettinia or
Bokoharamia.
This is talking seriously.
But you, my bro, should warn the Ibos to behave, for they are wrecklessly rebellious, and
There should be no Election in 2019 unless:-
1, the 36 States receive Full Autonomy with regards to the mobilization and utilization of all the Resources of their respective states for productivity, costs and incomes control. The F.G is too far away to do any of these well for any state.
2, full Police autonomy and
3, full Election Commission Control.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by brightostar(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2017
The politics in nigeria is quite disheartening as it is 100% geared towards selfishness n greed for power..under normal circumstances evn Atiku or Buhari are not qualified to be voted for ....However in recent tyms the sufferings n impoverished state of our dear country cant be salvaged by APC led administration n President Buhari. I would prefer atiku to be president n viced by either Gov. Nyesom wike or Fayose to implement structures in economy development as Atiku is naturally a biz tycoon n industralist..No sentiments at all.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by bencynthgreat: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2017
PointZerom:

Yours is the real trash.
Urs is just a complete poo. U think APC got something on FFK and Fayoshe and they won't be chilling in DSS dark room like dasuki and others?. U guys are just so impossible, from what I understand any other candidate apart from bubu is an ipob candidate. before it was fayoshe, now Atikuchukwu. u guys are so deluded. if ipob can boycott anambra election na this one them go come out? keep thinking they are deluded like u.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by bencynthgreat: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
bakynes:

Since I was born and now I'm getting old na this song I just dey hear "Nigeria will get better in coming years" Una no dey tire?.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by DEOLINX: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
I wrote this about a year ago and still srand by it. What we are facing now is not the handiwork of the current administration but a result of our failure to plan.

Venezuela was a bigger player in the oil industry, their economy was a mix of capitalism and socialism and their citizens benefitted from the huge oil reserve. However, failure to plan and corruption from the period of excess revenue from high oil prices have come back to hunt them as we speak.

Their people cannot even afford to eat or buy medicine. Their are practically on their knees .....begging to eat.

That's what happen when you fail to plan as a country and I doubt if the issue is if any new leader can change the situation with ingenious policies.

My point is, we should be very objective as realistic about our expectations and ignore the lies those politicians are telling is that they will perform miracles.

Oir over dependent on oil, corruption and lack of planning from previous administration... Especially Jonathan Administration is largely responsible for where we find ourselves today and nothint much this current government can do.

I'm even surprised that the federal govt is able to give bailouts to states for salaries the previous government with higher revenue stream could not handle.

I am not stupid to believe the propaganda and lies of those politicians who are only seeking power to benefit themselves are saying. I swear to you that they have nothing to offer ....and stealing is actually corruption.

DEOLINX:
FOOD FOR THOUGHTS FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE THEIR THINKING CAP ON:

1) Like the prodigal son, Nigeria's dependent on Oil has ruined our collective thinking and planning abilities and the desire of those who have been fortunate to find themselves in the corridors of power to enrich themselves with our collective wealth have now made the future of our children bleak.

2) In just 5 years, Jonathan's administration generated as much crude oil sales as all 16 years of Yaradua, Obasanjo, Abdusalami and Abacha's administrations combined in unadjusted numbers. This comes to $470B vs $489B in unadjusted numbers. When adjusted for inflation, the numbers are $488.8B vs. $594B for Jonathan vs. Yaradua+Obj+Abdusalami+Abacha combined. Does the investment in Nigeria in the past 5 years add up to $500B.?

3) Exchange Rate is a function of our earnings and we can only spend what we earn. This means that the current Government, with 1/3 of dollar earnings from crude sale automatically faces a huge challenge in managing exchange rates. Not surprising to me that they chose the wise option.

4) During the last days of the Jonathan Administration, and with crude still selling around $80, they could not pay salaries of Federal Civil Servants...States were practically bankrupt and yet with crude now selling for $36 we expect the current government to pay with ease...from where? I am surprised the first thing the Government did was to rescue states and pay salaries from wherever they got the money to pay....we should all be grateful for that.

5) So, why are we having fuel scarcity? Is it not because our past leaders did not see any sense in making our refineries work so we can refine our own crude even if for our local needs? Who is really to blame here? What are we expecting the current government to do? To Pay subsidies from the little revenue we are now getting from crude sales at $36? So we can be happy ...in the short term?

6) I sense vandalism from our brothers who are happy with the statuesque…good, in the end we blow up pipelines and what happens next? … a) We lose the little revenue necessary to run our economy and pay salaries. b)We scare away Investors and create unemployment. c) We create Fuel scarcity d) We ground our Crude dependent economy and create several social problems. e) Power generation drops.

7) Ok,…so we have power problems and fuel scarcity at same time..why? Maybe because when we are blowing up pipelines we didn’t remember that we need the gas to power our turbines and generate electricity…yet, we blame government.

cool So, we want Jonathan days back, when we can share ‘our money’ directly from CBN and surround goats with tubers of yams. I guess once he comes back, price of crude will jump back to $120 per barrel….those sweet days we planned to fail and failed to plan for what we are suffering now.

HEY! TIME TO WAKE UP AND FACE REALITIES…DON’T WORRY YOURSELVES…I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY PARTY….I AM NOT A SENATOR AND HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR ANYONE BEFORE…
I WANT OUR YOUTH TO SNAP OUT OF THE LIES AND PROPAGANDA AND WAKE UP TO THE NEW ECONOMIC DAWN…I DOUBT JESUS MIRACLE CAN HELP US NOW BECAUSE WE FAILED TO PLAN AND MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCIES!
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by cozyfbaby: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
BUHARI reveals why he almost run away from Nigeria in 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that he once considered running away from Nigeria in the early days of his administration.

Buhari said he considered running away from Nigeria due to the parlous state of the economy that he inherited from the immediate past administration.

Speaking in Cote dIvoire, Buhari said the situation was so bad that he considered abdicating not just the office but thought of fleeing the country.

He said, When I came, what I found out is terrible. It is absolutely terribly.
Read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/buhari-reveals-almost-run-away-nigeria-2016/

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by smirn(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
I really don't know why some people don't trust this FFK, i can remember vividly watching one of his interviews on channels tv in 2014, he stated clearly that APC is about to Islamize and ruin Nigeria in their secret agenda as he was once an APC member, even then he was not in good terms with the incumbent president Mr Goodluck Jonathan then.

It's time people should start listening to this man and his early warnings !!
God punish FFK, he is spewing rubbish after looting Nigeria dry.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Charly68: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Somebody should tell FFK no show ! Their Govt ruined the economy through wastage ..he should shut his mouth and burry his head in shame..in a saint society by now they should all be behind the bar for the havoc they caused the nation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Deliver On Our Promises – Osinbajo / Deputy Gov’s Brother Decamps Ahead Of Governorship Election / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.