Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK (27301 Views)

Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by bencynthgreat: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
PointZerom:
Tell me ur other handles if u're serious.
Lmao....I shud tell u my other handles when I've no punches from u.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by dheilaw1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
I really don't know why some people don't trust this FFK, i can remember vividly watching one of his interviews on channels tv in 2014, he stated clearly that APC is about to Islamize and ruin Nigeria in their secret agenda as he was once an APC member, even then he was not in good terms with the incumbent president Mr Goodluck Jonathan then.

It's time people should start listening to this man and his early warnings !!
has the APC now Islamise Nigeria? baa sense
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Lot13(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Penalty82:

The truth is that Buhari will be so brutal and wicked to the south, and Nigeria will bleed if Buhari is elected back. The handwriting is on over the wall.
There is no stopping Buhari in 2019.I can assure you of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel / APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court / Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.