Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK (27299 Views)

Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Pataricatering(f): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2017
I assume you are now Muslim , right ?
Chicagoesontop:
I really don't know why some people don't trust this FFK, i can remember vividly watching one of his interviews on channels tv in 2014, he stated clearly that APC is about to Islamize and ruin Nigeria in their secret agenda as he was once an APC member, even then he was not in good terms with the incumbent president Mr Goodluck Jonathan then.

It's time people should start listening to this man and his early warnings !!

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Captain783598(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari most go out of office 2019 by the help God grace, through his people.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Dee60: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
PDP will be a big mistake. They may not islamise Nigeria (there is no guarantee because all the names they are mentioning now are as extremist as PMB if not worse!) but they will rip it apart with uncontrollable corruption. It is a mistake to avoid.

What did Atiku achieve as VP? Apart from buying most of Nigeria's assets and enriching himself and friends?

Last time he claimed PMB was banned in the US....ok....but we await his own first visit to that country in more than 15 years. How is it that you cannot visit a country you have money in?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by fineyemi(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
I love fani. Wait self, Is it only APC and PdP we have as a party, we Nigerians should look at other party candidate and give them a chance

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Quality20(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2017
I think Buhari and APC are presenting El- Rufai for President in 2019. So its a fight btw Atiku n Elrufai

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by izombie(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2017
People do not realise how brutal buhari will be to the south if he gets reelected in 2019. He's still taking it easy on us now bcus he might need some southern votes in 2019. If he wins then we southerners better brace up for the worst of buhari reloaded.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by edibobo: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Because even our so-called intellectuals supported the Primary Six certificate holder to rule them
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don’t say so. Most people don’t mind if corruption comes back as far as they can have food on their table again. It’s going to be hard but is not impossible for Atiku to win. He has a whole lot of decisions to make and those would determine how far he can go in the elections proper.

start by telling us food is not on ur table,, tell us ur family avnt eaten for day .... when in d history of nigeria as everyone enjoyed. before I was born n till date it's been hardship ... their is hardship in the land that eat yu want to hear but their is a minimal siphoning of national funds .... @times wen I read comment on NL I wonder if this live in Nigeria .. Buhari is as yu say but naa Atiku we all know go cum save us ...alol ,,I think pdp nd their embittered supporters are the most clueless .. it's beta they kill obasanjo first,, asides corruption what did Atiku stand for in 8yrs as VP,, what brilliant policies the Nigerians enjoy courtesy Atiku @least we hear of policies contributed by osibanjo ..and some were applauded by Nigerians .. please can anyone play such scenarios to Atiku as VP then ..

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Bobby808: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
Arrant nonsense! He claims to have given warnings and predictions severally in the past (some in far away USA), yet he said nothing about all his time he was part of the FG as SA and Minister. I suppose all was perfect then. FFK is all knowing and he does no wrong.
---
The buffoon says - "We were once the giant of Africa but over the last two years we have been reduced into a weak, impoverished and inconsequential vassal state". Very idiotic statement! I'm sure FFK and his PDP minions built Nigeria into a WORLD POWER, only for Buhari to destroy all in 2 years.
---
I voted for this government, and like most Nigerians, I have been less than impressed with their performance. The administration has low inertia. But with a campaign like what FFK is doing, I'll be vigorously campaigning for the return of PMB.
Na God go punish.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by dvee2: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Babacele:
well written thrash for unintelligent people. FFK is one of the thieves that have held this nation down. He has several corruption cases he is afraid may sound his relevance death knell hence all these brainwashing meant for fools. When he was in power, what was his and his party's achievement?
He has been fooling around with seeming anti-fulani essays and similar ethno-religious tainted writings to inflame the country but now that his shameless party is presenting Atiku, Makarfi, Lamido and whoever - clearly a Fulani Muslim PDP affair-, we shall wait to hear what excuses the junk spewing spoilt brat ipob ambassador would come up with in weeks to come. Oloshi with his olosho party.

Thank you o bare, these people can't fail to amuse one always. The same people crying marginalization by Hausa Fulani cabal and christianization agenda are the same people fielding a Fulani man Atiku for president. Are you serious? You mean no Southern Christian qualified for you to present for President? Obviously all you want is to wrestle power from Buhari, you don't care about Hausa or Fulani or devil blablabla, you are just pained Buhari defeated your hero, you don't have the interest of Nigeria at hearth, what u want is to hand over Nigeria to any devil as long as u defeat Buhari to make a point and satisfy your stinking ego.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by poik(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Penalty82:
If Nigeria makes the mistake of bringing back Buhari in 2019 … – Fani-Kayode

By Femi Fani-Kayode

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209818860777649&id=1516216357

The man is right. Returning Buhari will be a colossal mistake.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by BabaAduras: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The key lies with who Atiku chooses as his VP candidate. If he makes a mistake of choosing those people like I warned in my other thread, he would lose the election before the actual polls and casting of ballot. We don’t hate any tribe but we only say what is in the mind of millions of Nigerians.

Fayose has a cult following amongst Christians. Atiku can always avail himself of the Fayose resource. Fayose is a thorn in Buhari and extremist muslims’ flesh. He is there for Atiku’s picking.

With the likes of you, Nigeria and Nigerians are in serious trouble. You are proposing known and certified thieves to take over the helms of affair of the country in the name of politics?

Let Atiku go to the US to clear his money laundering case. His co-conspirator is already serving his jail term.When Fayose completes his governorship tenure, he will answer for the loot he and Obankoro shared. Obankoro is already paying back through plead bargaining.

Going tribal, the last thing any right thinking IPOB or Igbo man would do is to vote for Atiku, that is automatically postponing their right/chance to the presidency of this country from 2023 to 2027 because Atiku will want 8 years in office. It will also mean 12 years of Arewa continuous ruling. The political juganuts in the Igboland are aware of this. APGA the party of choice for Igbos is more inclined towards APC for gracefully conceding Anambra governorship election.

The Afonjas are too egalitarian to vote based on religion, so forget the issue of Fayose having the Afonjas Christians. In fact the Afonjas sees Fayose as nothing more than a comedian and FKK as a Bastard that will sing any tune once he sees money. There is no one more moral and upright, politically visible figure in Afonja land than VP Osinbajo, and there no one more Christian than him (A Leading Pastor of RCCG).

The fact that the Arewas will vote PMB for the second term is beyond contestations, PDP at the height of its powers in 2008 and 2011 could not stop PMB in the Arewa land. The only thing that will change that support is if PMB is not running.

Those are the facts, Atiku et al are dead on arrival even with an IPOB is his choice of VP talk less of an Afonja VP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Adminisher: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Dee60:

PDP will be a big mistake. They may not islamise Nigeria (there is no guarantee because all the names they are mentioning now are as extremist as PMB if not worse!) but they will rip it apart with uncontrollable corruption. It is a mistake to avoid.

What did Atiku achieve as VP? Apart from buying most of Nigeria's assets and enriching himself and friends?

Last time he claimed PMB was banned in the US....ok....but we await his own first visit to that country in more than 15 years. How is it that you cannot visit a country you have money in?

FFK is having mid life crisis issues and male menopause symptoms. Buhari's government is tackling fundamental issues that the rapacious bunch of traders and human destiny steamers called PDP caused in 17 years of rape.
From the bullying OBJ, to the weak and corrupt GEJ they have sold Nigeria's young to the evils of militancy, cultistism, Islamic radicalism and 90% of young women are now prostitutes.

We can't run refineries, generate power, feed ourselves, employ our graduates or clean our streets and this waste of a silver spoon called FFK is blaming Buhari.

I am sorry for the youth listening to this guy. Atiku has already stolen your future, vote for him and you will hand over your children's future to him and his clique as well.

If the PDP cannot find better material like Marakarfi or others then they have my contempt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by fellom(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2017
who want dash monkey Banana?
Penalty82:
If Nigeria makes the mistake of bringing back Buhari in 2019 … – Fani-Kayode

By Femi Fani-Kayode

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209818860777649&id=1516216357
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by deeone10: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The key lies with who Atiku chooses as his VP candidate. If he makes a mistake of choosing those people like I warned in my other thread, he would lose the election before the actual polls and casting of ballot. We don’t hate any tribe but we only say what is in the mind of millions of Nigerians.

Fayose has a cult following amongst Christians. Atiku can always avail himself of the Fayose resource. Fayose is a thorn in Buhari and extremist muslims’ flesh. He is there for Atiku’s picking.

who says atiku will win in the first place...and some youth will still vote for atiku...smh

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by DianeTMattox: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
The truth is that Buhari will be so brutal and wicked to the south, and Nigeria will bleed if Buhari is elected back.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2017
Sadly in Nigeria we don’t have people like this as Presidents and leaders. the pic dat follows is the lost part of the write up! So MODs are now arbitrarily editing news! NL is compromised n no longer reliable! Shameful n unfortunate.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by SoNature(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Fayose can't visit votes outside Ekiti

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2017
BabaAduras:

With the likes of you, Nigeria and Nigerians are in serious trouble. You are proposing known and certified thieves to take over the helms of affair of the country in the name of politics?

Let Atiku go to the US to clear his money laundering case. His co-conspirator is already serving his jail term.When Fayose completes his governorship tenure, he will answer for the loot he and Obankoro shared. Obankoro is already paying back through plead bargaining.

Going tribal, the last thing any right thinking IPOB or Igbo man would do is to vote for Atiku, that is automatically postponing their right/chance to the presidency of this country from 2023 to 2027 because Atiku will want 8 years in office. The political juganuts in the Igboland are aware of this. APGA the party of choice for Igbos is more inclined towards APC for gracefully conceding Anambra governorship election.

The Afonjas are too egalitarian to vote based on religion, so forget the issue of Fayose having the Afonjas Christians. In fact the Afonjas sees Fayose as nothing more than a comedian and FKK as a Bastard that will sing any tune once he sees money. There is no one more moral and upright, politically visible figure in Afonja land than VP Osinbajo, and there no one more Christian than him (A Leading Pastor of RCCG).

The fact that the Arewas will vote PMB for the second term is beyond contestations, PDP at the height of its powers in 2008 and 2011 could not stop PMB in the Arewa land. The only that will change that support is if PMB is not running.

Those are the facts, Atiku et al are dead on arrival even an IPOB is his choice of VP.

You have spoken well save for two issues you mentioned: 1) the igbos won’t be President in this country for a very long time so quit prevaricating. 2) Osinbajo is a good man from my native Ogun State and I respect him as a fellow professional and as a man of God. But that is where it stops. I don’t have confidence in him to stand up and speak when Christian lives are at stake. As mad as Fayose is, I trust him to say and do the right things to protect my interest where Hausa Islamic extremists are. Osinbajo is all grammar and no action. We are tired of English and we need tough Christians in positions of power. President Trump is a crazy man but Christians all around the world trust him to fight Islamic terrorism. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by cubzy: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2017
why are you lying?
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mbjsuki(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Penalty82:

The truth is that Buhari will be so brutal and wicked to the south, and Nigeria will bleed if Buhari is elected back. The handwriting is on over the wall.

Oga, please calm down. This is democracy, what kind of wickedness are you talking about here?!
Under this same administration, while some people are complaining some people are making serious mega clean money. It all depends on how you see the situation. If you see at as bad then things will appear that way. But seriously, I've not seen anything worth crying over about this administration. Other than this administration telling us to be hard working.
Yes, things are bad but believe me,it could have been worse. Nigerians are still calling the shot here where I am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2017
mbjsuki:

Oga, please calm down. This is democracy, what kind of wickedness are you talking about here?!
Under this same administration, while some people are complaining some people are making serious mega clean money. It all depends on how you see the situation. If you see at as bad then things will appear that way. But seriously, I've not seen anything worth crying over about this administration. Other than this administration telling us to be hard working.
Yes, things are bad but believe me,it could have been worse. Nigerians are still calling the shot here where I am!

Where are you sir? Maybe we can key into the economic renaissance in your part of town.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
Arrant nonsense! He claims to have given warnings and predictions severally in the past (some in far away USA), yet he said nothing about all his time he was part of the FG as SA and Minister. I suppose all was perfect then. FFK is all knowing and he does no wrong.
---
The buffoon says - "We were once the giant of Africa but over the last two years we have been reduced into a weak, impoverished and inconsequential vassal state". Very idiotic statement! I'm sure FFK and his PDP minions built Nigeria into a WORLD POWER, only for Buhari to destroy all in 2 years.
---
I voted for this government, and like most Nigerians, I have been less than impressed with their performance. The administration has low inertia. But with a campaign like what FFK is doing, I'll be vigorously campaigning for the return of PMB.
You and the campaigning for the return of PMB all of you are mad.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Sadly in Nigeria we don’t have people like this as Presidents and leaders. MODs wehdone! I see ur hand work...a part of the write up is missing right after the bolded! NL news is now unreliable n compromised..very unfortunate...smh sad
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by dvee2: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2017
And for those mumu asking for this government achievement or saying this government have fail you, listen to this:
Pre 2015, your hero government was paying 1. 3 trillion naira every year to subsidy cabal, this robbery has been stopped,
Thousands of youths are benefiting directly from the direct debit npower scheme, the money isn't much but better than stealing prior to today.
Thousands of Primary school in your locality have kids on govt a meal per day, probably your mothers are few benefiting for cooking on this scheme.
Billions have been recovered and save through the FG single payer account TSA.
Most abandoned roads are currently being constructed, Lagos- Ibadan, Eastern Roads,Lokoja - Benin road and many more if u care to know @FMWH
The FG have paid ASUU agreement made during your hero's regime but failed to be implemented
FG have paid all federal pension money owed for over 30 years
The FG have paid all entitlement accrued to the staff of the defunct Nigeria Airways more than 20 years after successive govt fail to pay
The FG have paid the Biafra Police their entitlement 30 years after the end of the civil war,which your hero son refused to pay
Billions of stolen money stashed in building stolen during your hero's tenure were recovered
All these and many more achievement made in the mist of dwindling oil revenue is not visible for you
Your hate for Buhari is making you gullibly go back to your vomit, same PDP that have pillaged your sanity for 15 years
To this I say, your mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Bobby808: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
Save yourself the heartache. When the campaigns begin proper, we'll talk about who has direction or not.
---
A man who has been polling well over 12 million votes, even without any party structure. Is it now that he has over 20 governors, 100s of LG chairmen, 100s of appointees, etc and power of incumbency that he won't do over 18 million votes? Go figure!
I swear by the Almighty God that I will pray and fast when it is few days to the elections that Buhari should NOT win the election. NEVER.. NO WAY. Buhari's consciousness is has deteriorating at the fastest speed such that he is not even aware of what is happening. Ask Buhari what is happening to Maina, his Attorney General. What is happening between efcc and dss. Ok, just tell him that Abba Kyari is sleeping with his wife in other room, Buhari body system (health)will not allow him to respond. We cannot vote him to avoid complete finish. God will not allow Buhari into power to increase these slave trade in Libya and other countries, to allow for more suicides, to allow for this our self bumbardment as was the case where our fighter jet flee out of its location, travel straight to our own IDP, pin pointed them and bumb them, thus killing more than thousands of innocent Nigerians, to kill more Shiits,. In fact all those planning to vote for Buhari will be punish by God Almighty. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by rosalieene(f): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2017
There would be more problem if Atiku and Buhari hold the party ticket of the most popular parties (APC n PDP)
All we need is young blood and new faces who are willing to work!

If It's Atiku against Buhari, we have to vote against the both of them

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mbjsuki(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Where are you sir? Maybe we can key into the economic renaissance in your part of town.

Oga, you can make best of the situation in Nigeria as it is even now. Where I am is not too important. I'm not within Nigeria anyway. But I'm looking forward to returning back home some day soon.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Self righteous FFK, so how about all your other predictions that didnt come true. Swerve abeg, and keep deceiving your gullible followers! undecided
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2017
mbjsuki:

Oga, you can make best of the situation in Nigeria as it is even now. Where I am is not too important. I'm not within Nigeria anyway. But I'm looking forward to returning back home some day soon.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

So you are not within Nigeria and you were talking as I’d average Nigerians are enjoying in Nigeria. Goes to the cognitive dissonance is your submission. We are still here(Nigeria) and we feel the pinch.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Goke7: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

so you are now supporting atiku another muslim abi? He will islamize Nigeria o.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Kiakia(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Don't worry, FFK. Buhari is not coming back in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me / Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.