Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK (27293 Views)

Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by rajiraymond(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
No matter FFK likes he can go on and continue saying it, but for someone like me, he will never be relevant again.

FFK & CO are too greedy and selfish even desperates.

In 2019 someone who cannot visit America due to money laundry will never rules this great nation.

Besides come to 2023 hausa, yoruba and Ijaw should wait for the main time to allow the SE.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by nwatthu(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku we know...
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Antoeni(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shut up

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by frankwyte: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Quite an epic writeup! This is why we have this crisis: the democracy we claim to be practicing does not give room for youth, does not encourage sincerity, does not fear God and humanity. People's lives are no longer valued. A topical case kidnapped Chibok girls, the westerners know now but look at how we have managed this crisis. The religious leaders are equally afraid can't challenge evil... It's a tall dream. Now you are talking about Atiku for WHAT?
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by donnaD(f): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
nutting to say,but all i know is that a living dog is beta than a dead lion,that is when u refer nigeria as a lion.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by hooklover: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
The reason y atiku is becoming popular is cos of failed bihari leadership with no clue.so many can't put food on the table now.Is it wen dey die dey will eat.

Humans need to eat first.They any other talk will make sense.

Atiku may not be best but he is better than bihari in terms of administration.

Is it not bihari DAT could not win obasanjor,yaraduwa,now he is a saint.

2019 election will surprise bihari.

Atiku all d way
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by valinno(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari is the worst mistake Nigerians ever made and such will never happen again,I totally agree with FFK on this.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by holluphemydavid(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
such mistakes will not happen again
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Babacele: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
PointZerom:

Yours is the real trash.
of course to foolish people.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by degamemaster(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Babacele:
well written thrash for unintelligent people. FFK is one of the thieves that have held this nation down. He has several corruption cases he is afraid may sound his relevance death knell hence all these brainwashing meant for fools. When he was in power, what was his and his party's achievement?
He has been fooling around with seeming anti-fulani essays and similar ethno-religious tainted writings to inflame the country but now that his shameless party is presenting Atiku, Makarfi, Lamido and whoever - clearly a Fulani Muslim PDP affair-, we shall wait to hear what excuses the junk spewing spoilt brat ipob ambassador would come up with in weeks to come. Oloshi with his olosho party.
You have succeeded in exposing your unintelligent little brain. Why font you counter FFK's arguments, fact to fact?
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don’t say so. Most people don’t mind if corruption comes back as far as they can have food on their table again. It’s going to be hard but is not impossible for Atiku to win. He has a whole lot of decisions to make and those would determine how far he can go in the elections proper.
but you go school now
how can you have food with corruption

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
proeast:
I asked before and I still again, why is it that Ghana keeps having intelectuals as president while we keep recycling re.tar.ded dundies like buhari? Is it because of tribalism and corruption? In Ghana, people like Donald Duke, Pat Utomi etc will win but in Nigeria !diots like buhari, obasanjo, atiku etc will win!! Useless Country!!
oyel Moni
besides who intellectual epp.
seriously listen to Ghanaian news on free to air TV and they complain same as Nigeria
they're just living off past Jerry rawlings glory
Ghana gets worse by the day just like Nigeria
just that it's hard to ignore voters who pay taxes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Adakintroy:
The problem is not with Buhari, it's with all of us. We always think we are intelligent. Once you had a good man for leader(jonathan) by God! Disposition alone should have inform you he is a good man. But trust us all we were too clever. Now see us.

We have to choose between two idiots! Is this the best we can offer ourselves in a country of millions and counting.

It's not a problem when one is intelligent. But too much intelligence is a what is problematic I think.
how was he good
what's the use of a good father that refuse to pay house rent or school fees or feed his childre
please talk with sense

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Worksunlimited:

They should have placed an option for very very very very very very poor.. angry
vvvvvv poor still better than PDP

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Wen ur Army logo is written in Arabic, And u join 33 other Islamic nations to fight terrorism, And ur a Full member of organization for Islamic Countries and Koran, Allah n Mohammed were clearly written in ur constitution more than 30 times. SUCH A NATION IS A MUSLIM NATION.
Muslim nation with pastors flying private jets and building universities

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
DEOLINX:
FOOD FOR THOUGHTS FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE THEIR THINKING CAP ON:

1) Like the prodigal son, Nigeria's dependent on Oil has ruined our collective thinking and planning abilities and the desire of those who have been fortunate to find themselves in the corridors of power to enrich themselves with our collective wealth have now made the future of our children bleak.

2) In just 5 years, Jonathan's administration generated as much crude oil sales as all 16 years of Yaradua, Obasanjo, Abdusalami and Abacha's administrations combined in unadjusted numbers. This comes to $470B vs $489B in unadjusted numbers. When adjusted for inflation, the numbers are $488.8B vs. $594B for Jonathan vs. Yaradua+Obj+Abdusalami+Abacha combined. Does the investment in Nigeria in the past 5 years add up to $500B.?

3) Exchange Rate is a function of our earnings and we can only spend what we earn. This means that the current Government, with 1/3 of dollar earnings from crude sale automatically faces a huge challenge in managing exchange rates. Not surprising to me that they chose the wise option.

4) During the last days of the Jonathan Administration, and with crude still selling around $80, they could not pay salaries of Federal Civil Servants...States were practically bankrupt and yet with crude now selling for $36 we expect the current government to pay with ease...from where? I am surprised the first thing the Government did was to rescue states and pay salaries from wherever they got the money to pay....we should all be grateful for that.

5) So, why are we having fuel scarcity? Is it not because our past leaders did not see any sense in making our refineries work so we can refine our own crude even if for our local needs? Who is really to blame here? What are we expecting the current government to do? To Pay subsidies from the little revenue we are now getting from crude sales at $36? So we can be happy ...in the short term?

6) I sense vandalism from our brothers who are happy with the statuesque…good, in the end we blow up pipelines and what happens next? … a) We lose the little revenue necessary to run our economy and pay salaries. b)We scare away Investors and create unemployment. c) We create Fuel scarcity d) We ground our Crude dependent economy and create several social problems. e) Power generation drops.

7) Ok,…so we have power problems and fuel scarcity at same time..why? Maybe because when we are blowing up pipelines we didn’t remember that we need the gas to power our turbines and generate electricity…yet, we blame government.

cool So, we want Jonathan days back, when we can share ‘our money’ directly from CBN and surround goats with tubers of yams. I guess once he comes back, price of crude will jump back to $120 per barrel….those sweet days we planned to fail and failed to plan for what we are suffering now.

HEY! TIME TO WAKE UP AND FACE REALITIES…DON’T WORRY YOURSELVES…I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY PARTY….I AM NOT A SENATOR AND HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR ANYONE BEFORE…
I WANT OUR YOUTH TO SNAP OUT OF THE LIES AND PROPAGANDA AND WAKE UP TO THE NEW ECONOMIC DAWN…I DOUBT JESUS MIRACLE CAN HELP US NOW BECAUSE WE FAILED TO PLAN AND MUST FACE THE Consequences!
ranting doesn't help
you need to become a senator or commissioner if you wanna help otherwise same Noni
and 2 to 2.5 million barrels per day comes to about 290 to 330 billion minus 60% royalties to oil companies minus civil servant salaries

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
mikolo80:
Muslim nation with pastors flying private jets and building universities

This reply has no single connection with the matter on hand.

Reply appropriately.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
rajiraymond:
No matter FFK likes he can go on and continue saying it, but for someone like me, he will never be relevant again.

FFK & CO are too greedy and selfish even desperates.

In 2019 someone who cannot visit America due to money laundry will never rules this great nation.

Besides come to 2023 hausa, yoruba and Ijaw should wait for the main time to allow the SE.

We allow the SE do what?
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This reply has no single connection with the matter on hand.

Reply appropriately.
ppl who change goalpost have no argument
Muslim nations don't allow Christians to thrive
we can never be a Muslim nation
all those things you mentioned is Muslim trying to be relevant and to collect money from Saudi
it's just like a transgender claiming to be a woman while he is a man by birth
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Ok Taofeek.

But all these things were there during Jonathan's time and you are even planning to vote Abubakar in 2019.

GEJ didn't attend any OIC meeting for 5.5 years he spent in power.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
mikolo80:
ppl who change goalpost have no argument
Muslim nations don't allow Christians to thrive
we can never be a Muslim nation
all those things you mentioned is Muslim trying to be relevant and to collect money from Saudi
it's just like a transgender claiming to be a woman while he is a man by birth

"" Muslim trying to be relevant and to collect money from Saudi""

This is pure self triggered confusion.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by GavelSlam: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

GEJ didn't attend any OIC meeting for 5.5 years he spent in power.

Get your facts right and hold your head in shame you shameless liar.

Jonathan in fact, is the first and only Nigerian president to have attended the OIC meeting.

See reference:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2015/02/05/jonathan-first-nigerian-attend-oic-meeting-osinbajo/amp/
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

"" Muslim trying to be relevant and to collect money from Saudi""

This is pure self triggered confusion.
of and you
who sounds triggered
do you know what an Islamic state looks like

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Olumaeme: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you

Sell your phone
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
frankwyte:
Quite an epic writeup! This is why we have this crisis: the democracy we claim to be practicing does not give room for youth, does not encourage sincerity, does not fear God and humanity. People's lives are no longer valued. A topical case kidnapped Chibok girls, the westerners know now but look at how we have managed this crisis. The religious leaders are equally afraid can't challenge evil... It's a tall dream. Now you are talking about Atiku for WHAT?
who is stopping youths from politics

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
That guy doesn't have any PhD.
BenzEne1:

So according to you only Ivy League scholars should be voted into power huh?

Was GEJ not a phd holder? Did corruption not thrive in his administration? Being able to rule a nation has nothing to do with certificates you've bagged.

Corruption afflicts the educated mind as it does the "!diot's" mind. Buhari with all his travails and fumblings has done a far better job than GEJ or his likes.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by oblaak(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
Arrant nonsense! He claims to have given warnings and predictions severally in the past (some in far away USA), yet he said nothing about all his time he was part of the FG as SA and Minister. I suppose all was perfect then. FFK is all knowing and he does no wrong.
---
The buffoon says - "We were once the giant of Africa but over the last two years we have been reduced into a weak, impoverished and inconsequential vassal state". Very idiotic statement! I'm sure FFK and his PDP minions built Nigeria into a WORLD POWER, only for Buhari to destroy all in 2 years.
---
I voted for this government, and like most Nigerians, I have been less than impressed with their performance. The administration has low inertia. But with a campaign like what FFK is doing, I'll be vigorously campaigning for the return of PMB.
And when you vote him in, your suffering and that of your children will be doubled. I m b e c i l e

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Worksunlimited: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
mikolo80:
vvvvvv poor still better than PDP

I disagree.. At least dollar to naira exchange rate was around #165 = $1 and standard of living was much better than it is now..

Let's stop deceiving ourselves that corruption was exponential in Jonathan's time.. Corruption in this regime is greater than the corruption encountered in the previous government.

The only difference is the APC led government sabe cover their tracks. Let another government enter under another party and see if fowl yansh no go open...
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by oruma19: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bevista:
Save yourself the heartache. When the campaigns begin proper, we'll talk about who has direction or not.
---
A man who has been polling well over 12 million votes, even without any party structure. Is it now that he has over 20 governors, 100s of LG chairmen, 100s of appointees, etc and power of incumbency that he won't do over 18 million votes? Go figure!
that was when talk was cheap. People tot he was sane enof but now we know his prowess, the guy doesn't know economics, we want a businessman who knows modern economics.. Atiku/Fayose all d way. For ur info, I was almost killed in warri for supporting Buhari against my own brother Jonathan, the first thing Buhari did was to cancel the scholarship Jonathan gave my sister who was studying airplane maintenance/ engineering in dubai. That's to tell u how useless Buhari can be, to cancel scholarship, is that not wickedness. I worked for Buhari and he destroyed my sister's destiny. Have I not worked against my sister? I regret and have not stopped apologizing to her.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by godox2(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Penalty82:

The truth is that Buhari will be so brutal and wicked to the south, and Nigeria will bleed if Buhari is elected back. The handwriting is on over the wall.

If not for Buhari's coming, only God know where we would have been. Nigeria was in a total mess. Ngozi told us to prepare for hard times, because our country is broke, that, we now (2014) borrow money to PAY salaries. Buhari did not borrow to pay salaries, He insist on TSA through there, salaries and other overheads were settled.
I remember one day at the airport,(MMIA), Professor Jerry Gana was telling a group us that Nigeria almost got it right during Buhari. Now that Buhari is back to right some wrongs, he claimed to be blind using religion and tribe as a tool for opposition. God is watching, we will all give an account of our stewardship one day.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Worksunlimited:

I disagree..

that's why we're human
to disagree
God said so at Babylon
At least dollar to naira exchange rate was around #165 = $1 and standard of living was much better than it is now..
so
apart from minority salary earners
traders and artisans simply doubled prices of goods and services so same Noni

Let's stop deceiving ourselves that corruption was exponential in Jonathan's time.Corruption in this regime is greater than the corruption encountered in the previous government.

The only difference is the APC led government sabe cover their tracks. Let another government enter under another party and see if fowl yansh no go open...
I also dont agree
to cover tracks you have to actually finish project and take your percentage even if it's 50
during PDP they won't even provide plan for the project and loot 100%

and I prefer hidden stealing to stealing and doing Dubai wedding with flat-screen and laptop for asoebi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law / Exclusive Pictures Of Jos Dry Port, With Analysis By Dr Chinnan Mclean / Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.