Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK (27290 Views)

Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
oruma19:
that was when talk was cheap. People tot he was sane enof but now we know his prowess, the guy doesn't know economics, we want a businessman who knows modern economics.. Atiku/Fayose all d way. For ur info, I was almost killed in warri for supporting Buhari against my own brother Jonathan, the first thing Buhari did was to cancel the scholarship Jonathan gave my sister who was studying airplane maintenance/ engineering in dubai. That's to tell u how useless Buhari can be, to cancel scholarship, is that not wickedness. I worked for Buhari and he destroyed my sister's destiny. Have I not worked against my sister? I regret and have not stopped apologizing to her.
who atiku economics epp
has it helped adammawa
or has fayoSe developed ekiti

abeg make PDP siddon for bench for another 4 years maybe they will get sense
I doubt
prefer a whole new Party to rise up but never again PDP even though buhari fall my hand wella

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by ANDREMEDIA: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
He went to school but finished with a 3rd class ,he finished from OOU
mikolo80:
but you go school now
how can you have food with corruption
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
ANDREMEDIA:
He went to school but finished with a 3rd class ,he finished from OOU
but at least he graduated so he passed just not failed completely
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Worksunlimited: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
mikolo80:

that's why we're human
to disagree
God said so at Babylon

so
apart from minority salary earners
traders and artisans simply doubled prices of goods and services so same Noni

I also dont agree
to cover tracks you have to actually finish project and take your percentage even if it's 50
during PDP they won't even provide plan for the project and loot 100%

and I prefer hidden stealing to stealing and doing Dubai wedding with flat-screen and laptop for asoebi

Next year is 2018 and the year after that is election year.. Of the many things that would happen in 2018, the things that require priority would be the least on this governments mind.

Electioneering is gonna be the order of the year.. How PDP ruined the country bla bla bla.. How APC saved the country bla bla bla...

Buh the truth remains... This country is no different from the Nigeria of 1985..

The media that brought the government into power are been strangled, money is missing and can't be found..

At least in Jonathan's era.. Money wey miss get trace to one or group of persons... In APC, the money wey miss no get trace to anybody at all.. Is that wan not professional corruption!?

2.5billion dollars is missing, nobody hear of am again.. Do you know how much that money is worth in naira...

If #200 miss for your pocket or wallet in this Buhari economy, do you know the kind of mental work your brain would do to find out where it went to...!??

Do you know how many of your siblings or room mates would be receiving divine slap, till the money is found!?

A whole 2.5billion dollars miss, nobody know where e loss go!?

Or they want to tell me the money got tired of been kept and decided enough was enough and disappeared in thin air...

Person anticipate salary, abi e hustle from dawn to dusk anticipate pay and when e collect the money, money no fit buy better thing....

Cos everything don enter calculation.. Every night, you, paper, biro and calculator plus candle go dey solve maths.

You no even fit give pikin #20 again...

Bak in the day, if dem give me, as a kid, #1.. I could buy groundnut, m&k, gogo, choco milo = 50k, buy bubble gum over 5pieces o, 50k, game house #2.. And still have change to flex for the week...
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by godox2(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
At last FFK agree say na Buhari dey throne no be some1 from Sudan.
The Buhari you once said will NEVER return to Aso Rock as president, now you don't want people to vote him again.
Buhari till 2023, since Atiku joins PDP it is no longer about Hausa fulani or Muslims but about BUHARI. God will judge you hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Next year is 2018 and the year after that is election year.. Of the many things that would happen in 2018, the things that require priority would be the least on this governments mind.
What require priority
You?
No my friend, staying in power is the priority
You can't do anything without power
No amount of good intentions will solve anything
It is the electorate priorities you should be concerned with
Politicians only do what the voters want
Voters want tribe religion and rice

Electioneering is gonna be the order of the year.. How PDP ruined the country bla bla bla.. How APC saved the country bla bla bla...

Buh the truth remains... This country is no different from the Nigeria of 1985..
We have GSM now and malls

The media that brought the government into power are been strangled, money is missing and can't be found..
Nedi

[/quote]
Media not serious

At least in Jonathan's era.. Money wey miss get trace to one or group of persons... In APC, the money wey miss no get trace to anybody at all.. Is that wan not professional corruption!?
I'd rather not know money is missing than for it to be flaunted in my face

2.5billion dollars is missing, nobody hear of am again.. Do you know how much that money is worth in naira...

If #200 miss for your pocket or wallet in this Buhari economy, do you know the kind of mental work your brain would do to find out where it went to...!??

Do you know how many of your siblings or room mates would be receiving divine slap, till the money is found!?

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Worksunlimited: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
mikolo80:

What require priority
You?
No my friend, staying in power is the priority
You can't do anything without power
No amount of good intentions will solve anything
It is the electorate priorities you should be concerned with
Politicians only do what the voters want
Voters want tribe religion and rice

We have GSM now and malls

Media not serious

I'd rather not know money is missing than for it to be flaunted in my face

Media isnt serious!? is it not media you are using right now!? So you aren't serious okwaya!?

You would rather not know where the money went to, than have it flaunted in your face!?

So if your money loss, you would rather not ask yourself how the money take loss, than have it been flaunted in your face?
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by ANDREMEDIA: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lmaoooo that's the gay hiding behind phones to curse people and form intelligent,ordinary pass he cant
mikolo80:
but at least he graduated so he passed just not failed completely
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by oruma19: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
[Noquote author=mikolo80 post=63006334] who atiku economics epp
has it helped adammawa

I doubt
prefer a whole new Party to rise up but never again PDP even though buhari fall my hand wella [/quote]anything but buhari...lolzzz
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by proeast(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
mikolo80:
oyel Moni
besides who intellectual epp.
seriously listen to Ghanaian news on free to air TV and they complain same as Nigeria
they're just living off past Jerry rawlings glory
Ghana gets worse by the day just like Nigeria
just that it's hard to ignore voters who pay taxes
It is not about complain, everyone complains including Americans, Germans & British. Its about quality of leadership and someone like buhari can only rule in failed countries like Nigeria.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Olumaeme:

Sell your phone
bros read my message na.. have already seen who will buy my phone 20k do once i get the moneh to add it i will give him the phone
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Media isnt serious!? is it not media you are using right now!? So you aren't serious okwaya!?
Is social media serious
How is ppl calling themselves afonja and flat head serious

You would rather not know where the money went to, than have it flaunted in your face!?
If my knowing will not bring it back I'd rather not know than to be thinking about it
E don loss e don loss
Time to move on
Abi how has your knowing brought Stella or dizzy to book

So if your money loss, you would rather not ask yourself how the money take loss, than have it been flaunted in your face?

Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
proeast:
It is not about complain, everyone complains including Americans, Germans & British. Its about quality of leadership and someone like buhari can only rule in failed countries like Nigeria.
the same complaints in Nigeria of corrupt leaders and no improvemen
At least in America and Germany you can see improvemen
Which improvement in Ghana despite all his grammar
It's the same quality of leadershi
El rufai puff puff head Soludo went to Harvard
What did agric minister do
Does ffk not pretend to speak queens English
What have you gained from them
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
oruma19:
[Noquote author=mikolo80 post=63006334] who atiku economics epp
has it helped adammawa

I doubt
prefer a whole new Party to rise up but never again PDP even though buhari fall my hand wella anything but buhari...lolzzz
anything but PDP
If that party mistakenly enter again it's all over
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by mikolo80: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
ANDREMEDIA:
Lmaoooo that's the gay hiding behind phones to curse people and form intelligent,ordinary pass he cant
ah OK
Now I understand
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by thedondada(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The key lies with who Atiku chooses as his VP candidate. If he makes a mistake of choosing those people like I warned in my other thread, he would lose the election before the actual polls and casting of ballot. We don’t hate any tribe but we only say what is in the mind of millions of Nigerians.

Fayose has a cult following amongst Christians. Atiku can always avail himself of the Fayose resource. Fayose is a thorn in Buhari and extremist muslims’ flesh. He is there for Atiku’s picking.

I am still baffled by the fact that atiku is the only option against buhari.

While I'm impressed that he started hisncampaihn early this time and would ensure it snowballs by election time I still don't like him. Neither do I support buhari.

I'm short no northerner should be president. Southerners should grab the chance.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by writeprof(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Second term for anybody should be SCRAPPED from Nigeria's constitution because it is a comatose season as we are witnessing in many states where the governors are on their second term today.
FFK's observation comes from hindsight though one may not agree with all the possibilities he postulates PMB's second term harbours for Nigerians.
#Get2ndTermout#
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by rajiraymond(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We allow the SE do what?

Exactly what Atiku is desperate for.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by thewritingtodo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Worksunlimited:

They should have placed an option for very very very very very very poor.. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Get your facts right and hold your head in shame you shameless liar.

Jonathan in fact, is the first and only Nigerian president to have attended the OIC meeting.

See reference:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2015/02/05/jonathan-first-nigerian-attend-oic-meeting-osinbajo/amp/

""Jonathan is the first and only Nigerian to attend OIC meeting – Osinbajo""

Oga see how stupid² n idiotic³ n senseless⁴ ur headline sounds

NIGERIA HAS BEEN A OIC FULL MEMBER (not observing member) FOR OVER 3 DECADES AND THEN ONLY GEJ IS THE FIRST N ONLY NIGERIAN TO ATTEND A OIC MEETING gringringringringrin.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by thewritingtodo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
booblacain:

I do believe that Atiku does have a better chance of winning if he chooses Fayose as his running mate but [b]Fayose seems too ambitious and stubborn, he lacks that humble and loyal spirit that most president often want in their VP here in Nigeria. [/b]I do not think Atiku would want a Fayose kind of personality for his VP.

Your head dey dia!
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by GavelSlam: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""Jonathan is the first and only Nigerian to attend OIC meeting – Osinbajo""

Oga see how stupid² n idiotic³ n senseless⁴ ur headline sounds

NIGERIA HAS BEEN A OIC FULL MEMBER (not observing member) FOR OVER 3 DECADES AND THEN ONLY GEJ IS THE FIRST N ONLY NIGERIAN TO ATTEND A OIC MEETING gringringringringrin.

See silly defence.

Jonathan is the only Nigerian leader to do ablution at OIC others never attended.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

See silly defence.

Jonathan is the only Nigerian leader to do ablution at OIC others never attended.

grin
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by jaggabban: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
I really don't know why some people don't trust this FFK, i can remember vividly watching one of his interviews on channels tv in 2014, he stated clearly that APC is about to Islamize and ruin Nigeria in their secret agenda as he was once an APC member, even then he was not in good terms with the incumbent president Mr Goodluck Jonathan then.

It's time people should start listening to this man and his early warnings !!
U mean start listening to an ipob hero
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by PointZerom: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
bencynthgreat:

Urs is just a complete poo. U think APC got something on FFK and Fayoshe and they won't be chilling in DSS dark room like dasuki and others?. U guys are just so impossible, from what I understand any other candidate apart from bubu is an ipob candidate. before it was fayoshe, now Atikuchukwu. u guys are so deluded. if ipob can boycott anambra election na this one them go come out? keep thinking they are deluded like u.
You are a learner when it comes to insults, i will keep a date with you...belive me, you'll be well served I promise you. ATIKUCHUKWU or Atichukwu means Atiku of God, ngeneukwenu python1 take note. PMB,OBJ,GEJ,IBB AND Atiku are all criminals.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by bencynthgreat: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
PointZerom:
You are a learner when it comes to insults, i will keep a date with you...belive me, you'll be well served I promise you. ATIKUCHUKWU or Atichukwu means Atiku of God, ngeneukwenu python1 take note. PMB,OBJ,GEJ,IBB AND Atiku are all criminals.
Keep a date and I will so hit u harder than the Hennessey.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by PointZerom: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
bencynthgreat:

Keep a date and I will so hit u harder than the Hennessey.
You're not up to one month here?...I SEE.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by Royal55: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
wise words from a wise man
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by bencynthgreat: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
PointZerom:
You're not up to one month here?...I SEE.
U see ur life? u rushed down to pip abi. This is just one of my accounts.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by PointZerom: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2017
bencynthgreat:

U see ur life? u rushed down to pip abi. This is just one of my accounts.
Tell me ur other accounts, I am sure I must have dealt wt u in those accounts.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by bencynthgreat: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
PointZerom:
Tell me ur other accounts, I am sure I must have dealt wt u in those accounts.
Dealt with me? I will make my name taste just like a d*ck in ur mouth then chill in one corner watch how u spit d poo out.
Re: If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK by PointZerom: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
bencynthgreat:

Dealt with me? I will make my name taste just like a d*ck in ur mouth then chill in one corner watch how u spit d poo out.
Tell me ur other handles if u're serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portraits Of Nigerian Heads Of State/Presidents From Independence To Date / If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.