Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,260 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her (3414 Views)

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by nice2nite(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2007
how can u tell a girl that u are in love with her! what do u think will be are response
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by Ferlie(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2007
tell her - i want to fok you.
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by fatliar(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by nice2nite(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2007
Hello Ferlie
i never new there is still a big fool like, how can u just walk to a girl who u are in love with and u have not even approach her then u just say i want to fork u. if i was to be the girl i will give u a dirty sleap 4 that insut and embarrasement.
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by Uche2nna(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2007
;d
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by Maneater1(f): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2007
u simply walk up to her and say "girl, i'm in love with u, aw u check am"? grin
just kidding,

try sending her some fresh flowers and a card that asks her out on a date, then u take her to a nice restuarant and then to watch a movie, before the date is over, she will be the one professing her love. kiss

1 Like

Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by nice2nite(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2007
Hello Man-eater
i really appreciate ur idea i think that is nice, but u no all girls are not the same and nor all the girls do understand what it take to have a friend. i do have a girl friend i mean lover cos i do have so many friends but dey are all saying i don't have money and i am not hamsome. anyway i just meant a girl which i am in love with, let me see if i can really use ur method to catch her interest. thanks for that idea.peter pet, admire_inspire2yahoo.com, 08052369758. love to know u better.
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by chistiana(f): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2007
jump off the mountain, thats the best way to tell a lady u love her.
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by Ferlie(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2007
nice2nite:

Hello Ferlie
i never new there is still a big fool like, how can u just walk to a girl who u are in love with and u have not even approach her then u just say i want to fork u. if i was to be the girl i will give u a dirty sleap 4 that insut and embarrasement.

Na you be fool - which kain love - at the end of the day - no be d thing wey u wan do be dat? To sleep with her? Which kain stupid love?
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by iice(f): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2007
If you know her well, you'll know what buttons to press
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by javarizer: 1:41am On Mar 12, 2007
Its not just about telling a girl you love her only, its about showing it. Let your actions show it.
Let it show in your voice, say it in a romantic way. If possible, hold her when u r saying it.
And mind you, dont just say "I love you" all the time. When you say it, put in some expression and
let her know you mean it.

Good luck man!
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by Curved(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2007
Hmmm, tricky situation there! Used to have this exact same headache until i discovered that you can't get a girl by walking up to her and telling her I LOVE YOU. For Christ's sake, she's heard those exact same words one million times within seven days! Why on earth would she believe u even if u said it with the SINCEREST (hehe, we dey create english for 9ja) face?

Say something like, you like her and would love to get to know her better. If she's interested, get a date for a follow-up conversation, if she's not, then be brave enough to accept that reality. It's better than coming off as a jerk.
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by javarizer: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2007
Well, your are quite right, in some way. That only works for ladies you are just meeting for the first time. What am talking about is tellin the girl you've already gotten to know. You dont just say the word all the time. I believe in saying word the best way and at the right time.

HEY LADIES!!!. , where are u. reply to this post. How do u prefer a guy to aproach u or tell u the "I L, " word
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by javarizer: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2007
Well, your are quite right, in some way. That only works for ladies you are just meeting for the first time. What am talking about is tellin the girl you've already gotten to know. You dont just say the word all the time. I believe in saying word the best way and at the right time.

HEY LADIES!!!. , where are u. reply to this post. How do u prefer a guy to aproach u or tell u the "I L, " word
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by iice(f): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2007
I'd rather not hear it
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by SugaBEE(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2007
Catch her off guard, like in the middle of the conversation say I love you and watch her reaction.
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by Curved(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2007
iice:

I'd rather not hear it
Hehehe, I love you IICE!

There! So you prefer to read it then? grin
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by ugodaniel(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2007
lmao grin grin grin
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by scopeman(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2007
Is there any big deal in asking a girl that you love out.just walk up to her and dont tell her that you love her immediately that you love her, make friendship first before telling her your mind,
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by ugodaniel(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2007
so, how do yu go 'bout making the friendship! 'nuff said
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by Mediapace: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Myfantasies let's continue here,many tracing
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by myfantasies(f): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Myfantasies let's continue here,many tracing
Ok

I am base in lag
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by timidapsin(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok

I am base in lag
undecided undecided
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by Bluezy13(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP, You'll know how tell her when you are really in love with her.
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by myfantasies(f): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
timidapsin:
undecided undecided
Who u dey bend face for sad
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by timidapsin(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
myfantasies:
Who u dey bend face for sad
You know, don't ask me
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by myfantasies(f): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
timidapsin:
You know, don't ask me
U need flogging
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by firstking01(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
nice2nite:
Hello Ferlie
abegi comot here go learn englishundecided
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by timidapsin(m): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2016
myfantasies:
U need flogging
You need kisses kiss
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by zeetyzin(m): 1:16am On Mar 29, 2016
oh...i tot as much. happy flirting. *runs out b4 someone breaks my head*
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by myfantasies(f): 3:17am On Mar 29, 2016
timidapsin:
You need kisses kiss
Den let me look for someone dat will kiss me
Re: How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 29, 2016
If u have a mouth use it. Think before u spill tho. I mean, woo your way into her heart. Don't tell her straight on you love her tho ,

That line is stale

Her first love probably told her that, promising heaven and earth but ended up falling her hand. So u saying that L word might just magically bring back the bad memories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of This Scammer! / . / Why Do Guys Really Spend Money On Girls? (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.