Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (13818 Views)

The Gal That I Love Told Me This Evening That She Want To Be Left Alone / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
The moment u tell an igbo gal that ur in love with her. Hmmmm, U are owing her money already, but u don't know

5 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by write2obi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
123CarZ:
The moment u tell an igbo gal that ur in love with her. Hmmmm, U are oweing her already, but u don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Not funny undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Nna na wa o

Amadioha! Igwekaala!! Kamanu!!! Kamalu-Ozuzu!!!!
Take care of our demented op.
Are u an igbo gal? Talk true o

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin Igbo girls and money sha

no be say dem too fine sef

6 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Marlvin(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kedu kwa ebe Onye nkea si puta ?

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
cassieblake:
Not funny undecided
It's no joke, only but d truth

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by DemiGoddess(f): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
123CarZ:
Are u an igbo gal? Talk true o
Awu m nwata nwanyi Igbo.
So what does your post mean

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:

As regards your facial looks, you really shouldn't refer to someone as ugl' or near pretty. more like pot calling kettle black.

How come you stalk me these days
bro i dont do married men cool

6 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:

I have a thing for oafish or rather foolish girls. not stalking you, just your personality .

You must be a foolish husband grin

7 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Awu m nwata nwanyi Igbo.

So what does your post mean
Many can read but only few can understand.....tho i don't think my post is beyound ur grasp

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Marlvin(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You must be a foolish husband grin

Nah, just A guy that reminds girls of your type , what to say n what not to say, and as well remind them that they can't be referred to as pretty buh near pretty...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by DemiGoddess(f): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
123CarZ:

Many can read but only few can understand.....tho i don't think my post is beyound ur grasp

Made a terrible mistake replying at first...Bye!
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
To a very large extend, true....if you 've never dated one you won't knowundecided

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:

How come you stalk me these days
bro i dont do married men cool
Marlvin:

I have a thing for oafish or rather foolish girls. not stalking you, just your personality .

Pls stop fightin
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Made a terrible mistake replying at first...Bye!
Ftc....chop knuckl
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Marlvin(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
123CarZ:

Pls stop fightin

sowie, and who er you ?
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Marlvin(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
123CarZ:

Pls stop fightin

sowie, and who er you ?

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Igbo girls and money sha

no be say dem too fine sef
Stop this thing girl undecided wetin igbo do you? sad

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:

sowie, and who er you ?
Yes Boss, na ur boy o, i remain loyal
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Marlvin(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
123CarZ:
Yes Boss, na ur boy o, i remain loyal

grin lol.. I see

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:
Kedu kwa ebe Onye nkea si puta ?
O na jupita ka msi puta
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
cassieblake:
Stop this thing girl undecided wetin igbo do you? sad
Many things ma. When i was a generous student, all my female igbo friends couldnt get enough of me. They tried all their best to sap me dry. Thought i was a mumu but i was only being kind. Some practically hid their money/foodstuffs and relied heavily on me.

NYSC, they almost did same thing but i was wiser.

Igbo girls chai. Not all sha.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
obiekunie1:

JESUS LORD! GIRL AM SURE U DONT HAVE A MIRROR AT HOME - CAUSE IF U DO HAVE, U WOULD AV REALIZED U HAV NO RIGHT TO USE DAT PHRASE "NO BE SAY THEM TOO FINE SEF" CAUSE UR PARENTS SHOULD AV GIVEN U "UGLY" AS UR MIDDLE NAME! cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed
grin Still not digging your poor ass undecidedtongue

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Many things ma. When i was a generous student, all my female igbo friends couldnt get enough of me. They tried all their best to sap me dry. Thought i was a mumu but i was only being kind. Some practically hid their money/foodstuffs and relied heavily on me.

NYSC, they almost did same thing but i was wiser.

Igbo girls chai. Not all sha.
Aww sorry.
But this things you said are applicable to all tribes.

8 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
cassieblake:
Aww sorry.
But this things you said are applicable to all tribes.
Igbos get am for their body more.
They no send lol

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

You look like like a decomposing corpse.
Tell me more

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Things Men Do Better Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.