Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (43751 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
BEENUEL:
I will continue to say this... Majority of girls on Facebook are extremely dumb, even with the flexed opportunity of editing your post....no the girls still dumb.

This you can never see on Twitter.......The girls over there are way cool, brilliant and gat great sense of humour

Imagine that one writingMy dad can cause curse ......

Damn

Facebook is crap mehn

Illiterates don take over

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Franky826: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it was over. I just went over to sit next to my bf and suddenly my mom came out, stood in front of me and said" I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU AT BIRTH,THINKING I HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A LIZARD.. YOU WERE THIS TINY, NOW YOU GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT BUT MOMSI BROUGHT PICTURES AND THREW THEM AT ME...I looked like a baby lizard..still can't believe that was me.. NOW I DARE NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.

Please can I see those pictures?

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Those days my mom was more concerned about my sexual life. Asking me stupid questions like whether I get good erections in the morning. That she doesn't want me to be a disappointment to my wife. I no nor wetin concern her. Another jargons she told me was that if she swear for me e go catch me.

As for my dad that one was damn annoying. Nothing ever makes him happy. he always complain and he con carry education matter for head like say na by force to go school. Even after I graduated, I said I wasn;t going for any goddamn NYSC that I wanted to go and hustle. He said if I try it e go disown me. I remember him teaching me how to drive. He just dey shout and complain like say I force am. Even outsiders dey try look wetin dey happen inside moto. TURN RIGHT!! TURN LEFT! MATCH BRAKE!. nonsense. The guy na retired soldier tho so I no blame am.

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Jh0wsef(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Stellamariss:
Can't think of any now, my head is blurnt now. Just check my cataloging result and is not something to smile with... Need someone to cheer me up now

awwww.. Cheer up.
Youd be fine.
Time changes everything.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by eminent007(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Stellamariss:
Can't think of any now, my head is blurnt now. Just check my cataloging result and is not something to smile with... Need someone to cheer me up now

OK.

go get a Tyler Perry Madea movie and u will thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by jackie35(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Umartins1:
Mine was: "I shouldn't have given birth to you. You should have been flushed together with menses" Words of my mother.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6363891_img20171205130525900_jpegc5f133765f75d01752ce1db05c6082ce
Lalasticlala, come and tell us yours

See what you have caused now, how would I have known that someone was born like LIZARD

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
My dad- Olodo,y u carry 2nd person wey carry 1st get 2 head abi? Me- wetin person wey get 3rd go do (for my mind) make i get 60% sef na wahala

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by timmykaydude: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
Whenever i got my mum angry, she would always say "I'm not sure i was the one who gave birth to you" and her statement would always make me laugh cuz i look exactly like her grin
Lol...longest time, how are you ? mind if I follow you because am not really active here.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by remele2(f): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it was over. I just went over to sit next to my bf and suddenly my mom came out, stood in front of me and said" I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU AT BIRTH,THINKING I HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A LIZARD.. YOU WERE THIS TINY, NOW YOU GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT BUT MOMSI BROUGHT PICTURES AND THREW THEM AT ME...I looked like a baby lizard..still can't believe that was me.. NOW I DARE NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.
Please let's see the pictures, i want to see what a baby Lizard looks like

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by BEENUEL(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Criis:

Facebook is crap mehn

Illiterates don take over

I tell you, boss.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by BafanaBafana: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
My father will say we dey roam around the neighborhood like dog children.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by BafanaBafana: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wait until you hear from Hausa children. Hausa parents can insult and swear for Arewa.
A father can tell his son Ubanka (ur papa)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by columbus007(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
mazimee:

Don't use those words on him, I know he said that out of annoyance. I have learnt to controle my anger, that is the time we make most of our biggest mistake.
same way i was told this too with my grandma tho shes late too,i hate people insulting people with a wreckless abandoned,its too ridiculous,now we are never wat they talked about us,see anytime i remeber those words of bullies from family and friends i just hate everyone immediately,sorry i wrote abt ur dad like that bro.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Midegoldace(f): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mum would say ori e ti baje

She will now be telling us not to curse..it's not good

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by shinarlaura(f): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
timmykaydude:
Lol...longest time, how are you ? mind if I follow you because am not really active here.

Longest time really.

I'm cool and u? I don't mind wink

How re u doing?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
mazimee:
What my father told me still dey pain me, Father said that apart from my academic Excellence, that I am of no use.

I was stubborn as a teenager sha.
He got some real hot temper issue, I know he said that out of annoyance. I have learnt to controle my anger, that is the time we make most of our biggest mistake

He is late now, I still respect him as my father.
come let me adopt you

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by shinarlaura(f): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
If dem disown you, abeg come home to daddy

grin grin

Daddy that want to make me a babymama cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Qarah01(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
My Dad would say 'O ni oro gbo' or 'Lo dobale sibe yen'. After which na serious beating. It got to a time I would surely do something wrong to either of my parents on Sunday's and beaten. It's like the more I was beaten the more I became stubborn till my Dad finally confessed one day that it's obvious beating me isn't the solution.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Franky826: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
You will kill me but I will first kill you

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by mazimee(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
columbus007:
same way i was told this too with my grandma tho shes late too,i hate people insulting people with a wreckless abandoned,its too ridiculous,now we are never wat they talked about us,see anytime i remeber those words of bullies from family and friends i just hate everyone immediately,sorry i wrote abt ur dad like that bro.

No worries bro, Time happens to everything, We learn from our experience and advance with them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ziziangel(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Words of my father... [b][/b]I will lock up in a room and throw the key into the bottomless pit'. Useless Boi grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by jfkenny(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mehn, I hope not to curse my kids..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by mazimee(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin

Daddy that want to make me a babymama cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by hotboz: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
columbus007:

I feel you bro. I had to confront our first born on Whatssap lately to confirm whether he meant all he used to say to me.. those words keeps ringing in my head and everytime, it makes me dislike him more. But instead of him to give me a calm reply. He started abusing me again... Mehn, I gave him back like it's hot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Psoul(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Me dad always tells me he will cut my toe and feed it to me.

So this ur Walker about no start today. I have been wondering.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ashjay001(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
HARDDON:
Mehn! My ribs hurt eyes teary!

These kinda words have made alot timid, lack self confident, withdrawn, razz and the likes.
If only they know words are seeds....

So on point! Psychological block!

My dad called me n my den babe to d sitting room, n told her, my son is not going to marry u o, he has not finished higher education n if he gets u pregnant, u're both on ur own!shocked

I no see that babe pant till we grew apartgringringrin

Since then(that was d turning point, I lost my fear of him), I only collected school fees! Took care of every other sh*t myself! 19yrs after, he complains, I'm d only one of his kids who disobeys himgringringrin

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by LukeLook: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Afi ki o maa jeun sori bi ti ede (The only thing you do, is to eat the food into that your head like crayfish)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by hanassholesolo: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Psoul:

So this ur Walker about no start today. I have been wondering.

Lol
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by BrightDeGea(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
When my mom is mad at me she would start comparing me to her younger ones excreta and saliva, she would say "u reach shit wey happy(her young brother) shit? Abi you reach spit wey nkem(her younger sister) spit comot from her mouth?, small rat like you".

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by donduzek(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
You can lie for Africa
Elnino4ladies:
I never experienced those shiit

My parents hardly insult me.

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Psoul(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
BEENUEL:
I will continue to say this... Majority of girls on Facebook are extremely dumb, even with the flexed opportunity of editing your post....no the girls still dumb.

This you can never see on Twitter.......The girls over there are way cool, brilliant and gat great sense of humour

Imagine that one writingMy dad can cause curse ......

Damn

Exactly my brother. They are so dumb. The girl posted the thing on Facebook, didn't see any error in the post. Exported it to Nairaland and still did not see the error. That shows that was the best she can spell the word, curse.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Where do I start from

Serious You don't think
Look at how he is laughing like a fool

It would have been better you went with my menstral flow

Goat have sense more than you

u will b calling oda pple names when u are a complete definition of a fool

I cannot waste my money on.somebody dat doesn't have a future , its better I look for someone outside nd give d money

Go and look for your father nd mother

Let them.come back I will update with todays own

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.