Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (43715 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
No crazy words were used on me by my parent, I am a good child, I don't give anyone headache and I was pampered by my dad. His favorite child.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
banjicom:
omo ale ni e (U are a bastard)

just because I put my hand into our pot of soup......i neva even take meat!

cheesy

Thank God my dad wasn't at home!
your mama was right, why u go put hand inside pot of soup?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
serenegroup:
if you impregnate any gal I will throw you out of my house and you will go and rent your own house .... quote from my dad back in the days.
Jus like my dad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by xcommando(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Me: Mummy e sun re Ooooooo!

Mum: Omo Ale!! awon ebi baba e ni wan ma sun re!angry

Me:E ma binu Ma. Ok, e ma sun re Oooo!

Mum:

This one got me laughing..
because I use to say it.
You must be funny though
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by rezzy: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Stellamariss:
Can't think of any now, my head is blurnt now. Just check my cataloging result and is not something to smile with... Need someone to cheer me up now

It's well. Have you checked classification result.?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it was over. I just went over to sit next to my bf and suddenly my mom came out, stood in front of me and said" I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU AT BIRTH,THINKING I HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A LIZARD.. YOU WERE THIS TINY, NOW YOU GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT BUT MOMSI BROUGHT PICTURES AND THREW THEM AT ME...I looked like a baby lizard..still can't believe that was me.. NOW I DARE NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.
baby lizard how far? lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
apholaryn:
baby lizard how far? lol

Stop it na

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by donnaD(f): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
my step mum was very gud with her curses.she wud tell me to go and warm my dead body when ever i mistakenly forget to warm the soup.or she will call me JERIMAH for going out too much or LIE-NUS MBA for telling lies she will say the lies can wake up a dead person and KEZIAH-ONYEOBIOMA,for sharing my food with friends.Kia that woman made home unbearable but she is a true gem she moulded me into what I am today she did not give up on me.she is the best step mum ever in the whole wide world.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:

Stop it na
baby lizards are adorable na...u haven't seen any before?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Smith35(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
daretodo:
"You this compound fool"

LMAO grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by apholaryn: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Preetiex:
My dad- Olodo,y u carry 2nd person wey carry 1st get 2 head abi?
Me- wetin person wey get 3rd go do (for my mind)
make i get 60% sef na wahala
u sure no b u dey carry last? no give us lie chop here o.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Pidginwhisper: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin

Daddy that want to make me a babymama mother cheesy
corrected

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Ytea(f): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
BrightDeGea:
When my mom is mad at me she would start comparing me to her younger ones excreta and saliva, she would say "u reach shit wey happy(her young brother) shit? Abi you reach spit wey nkem(her younger sister) spit comot from her mouth?, small rat like you".
Your mom is funny abeg grin wink

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by anochuko01(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
I refused to go for nysc. dad was so furious he said ''you're very stupid, do you know you've just wasted one year?'' I moved the phone away from my mouth and said ''God forbid!''. He said some other things but i chose to forget em.....
mum never says such words....never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ajepako(f): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
My mama Na special case...
Her catch phrase was. : o tii maa gbon Kiri bi epon Subuanoh... (meaning keep shaking and moving like Subuano peniis (whoever Subuanor was, lol)

Or she would say: Ti mo ba gba e mu, Judasi o ni jiya to e (if l handle you eh, even Judas will not be so beaten the way l will beat you)

Her weapon of mass destruction?
Omorogun ( garri turner)
Atori (cane)
Slippers and cooking spoon
Iya Titi of life... I hail... grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by haylegbede1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
I can relate to all this insults and abuses

All the ori e ti baje
Ori e daru
Opolo e ti yoro(yur brain is liquid)
Oponu aye ati orun ni e (yu are a dullard,the dullest on earth and in heaven)

But the one I will never forget is the day I wanted to go out and I had already been given permission(we all know how yoruba women can advice their kids )

Me: mummy, I'm already going o

Mum: okay, be careful

Me: I know, you don't have to tell me

Mum: gbenuesowun ,mo le so fun baba e pe ko wa careful, ode buruku (shut up your mouth, even I can tell your father to be careful, fool)

I was shocked

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by columbus007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
hotboz:

I feel you bro. I had to confront our first born on Whatssap lately to confirm whether he meant all he used to say to me.. those words keeps ringing in my head and everytime, it makes me dislike him more. But instead of him to give me a calm reply. He started abusing me again... Mehn, I gave him back like it's hot.
nobody likes to be bullied,africans have got a lot to do when it comes to parenting,but itsnt everything I can see here,i have some regrets and some demeaning words.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by onwuakpachris(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
No crazy words were used on me by my parent, I am a good child, I don't give anyone headache and I was pampered by my dad. His favorite child.
so u were pampered by dad abi.. no wonder u grew up and got ursef a sugar daddy 2 continue the pampering where dad stopped abi...I see...what a coincidence of dads

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by columbus007(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
mazimee:

No worries bro, Time happens to everything, We learn from our experience and advance with them.
it's something I d like to share someday,I don't want to often remember them,but they taught it was some of training,training a child the hard way it's not the key to a successful upbringing but it's been a rough path with a gravious harsh tunes,its somethg I never wanted to remember.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Joshrob(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Stellamariss:
Can't think of any now, my head is blurnt now. Just check my cataloging result and is not something to smile with... Need someone to cheer me up now
the only help I can offer you now is to advice you go hang out with friends and not avoid being lonely bcus it's won't help you..
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Thylord(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I never experienced those shiit

My parents hardly insult me.
seriously you need go confirm if they are your biological parents. no hard feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by GermanMelania: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2017

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by ib0221: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
kendrace:
I was having like a disagreement with mom one day, my bf was over at our place and I. Thought it was over. I just went over to sit next to my bf and suddenly my mom came out, stood in front of me and said" I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU AT BIRTH,THINKING I HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A LIZARD.. YOU WERE THIS TINY, NOW YOU GOT BOOBS AND YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RUDE TO ME? " I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT BUT MOMSI BROUGHT PICTURES AND THREW THEM AT ME...I looked like a baby lizard..still can't believe that was me.. NOW I DARE NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH MOM CAUSE I'M SURE SHE WOULDN'T HESISTATE TO USE THOSE PICTURES AGAINST ME.
I like your mum for teaching you humility. Moreover, she would have been a good politician.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by blazebaba(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=sinaj post=63001836]Op ur own strong o!

I wonder what u did to your mum grin

hi,u got me off feet with ur smile,nice pose from a sexy lady like u,but if i may ask,are u sure you are not one of those angels roaming the earth cos well am also one and am looking for another angel like me to chat and have fun wit..
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Crixina(f): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
BEENUEL:
I will continue to say this... Majority of girls on Facebook are extremely dumb, even with the flexed opportunity of editing your post....no the girls still dumb.

This you can never see on Twitter.......The girls over there are way cool, brilliant and gat great sense of humour

Imagine that one writingMy dad can cause curse ......

Damn
Really?

What makes the difference, Is it that Twitter gives some kind of intelligence test before one could own an account?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
If I g8 angry both mom n dad will say

Go luk @ ursef in a mirror, u luk lik OKWOLI(a slow man in our street)
I'll hv no option dan 2 laff bcuz I dnt want 2 look like him

If I ask 4 money dey will both say
"U dnt knw w@ d world z sayin"
D second 1 d alwayz put fear 4 my mind tinkin d world z sayin somtin wich I cnt hear

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by Xtopher123(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Umartins1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6363891_img20171205130525900_jpegc5f133765f75d01752ce1db05c6082ce

Its Obvious.. Even what he said to you, you can't spell..

Most Girls on FB Sha are Just so *daft*.. And Im serious..
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by DONADAMS(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor33:
Those days my mom was more concerned about my sexual life. Asking me stupid questions like whether I get good erections in the morning. That she doesn't want me to be a disappointment to my wife. I no nor wetin concern her. Another jargons she told me was that if she swear for me e go catch me.

As for my dad that one was damn annoying. Nothing ever makes him happy. he always complain and he con carry education matter for head like say na by force to go school. Even after I graduated, I said I wasn;t going for any goddamn NYSC that I wanted to go and hustle. He said if I try it e go disown me. I remember him teaching me how to drive. He just dey shout and complain like say I force am. Even outsiders dey try look wetin dey happen inside moto. TURN RIGHT!! TURN LEFT! MATCH BRAKE!. nonsense. The guy na retired soldier tho so I no blame am.
lmao!!!grin lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by DEIFIED(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
My mum will curse and beat shit out of .
Why my dad will just give you the "i shake my head for you kind of look". And sometimes he can call you "element" in a funny way.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Me: Mummy e sun re Ooooooo!
Mum: Omo Ale!! awon ebi baba e ni wan ma sun re!angry
Me:E ma binu Ma. Ok, e ma sun re Oooo!
Mum:
lolzzzzzz...U're a problem child o...hahahahaha
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Small080:
Testicles will kill your great grandma

Epon lo ma pa iyalaya e.... lol
oh, but still love my dad sha
ur fada no get joy o...lolzzzzzz
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Small080:
Testicles will kill your great grandma

Epon lo ma pa iyalaya e.... lol
oh, but still love my dad sha
ur fada no get joy o...lolzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.