Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years (48336 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by kay29000(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Cool.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Age Don dey show for her face sef angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by dahunsy(f): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Coughs**clears throat# dude are u sure u wanna be watching DAT channel for d rest of ur life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Michelle55: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked 11 what? Chai.. this soon to be groom has finished the commodity even before he paid for it.. BTW, they look good together.. happy married life in advance!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Tamakay(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
11 whole years in dating? Child bearing is the thing left if not, what is there again?

Just say I met my childhood primary school babe at Aba when she came to buy some goods with her mum and one thing leads to another, I propose to her one month later.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by chillychill(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Imagine 11yrs... Smh smh smh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hi can we get started already??
Safiaa:
They probably started dating when she was like 14. Not a biggie, but at my age i cannot be dating for 11 years lol. 2 years max.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Safiaa(f): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hi can we get started already??
Nope grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
11years of dating shocked. Thank Goodness you didn't leave her after Vandalizing her intestine smiley

Na bounkry he dey do grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by msylva2147(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
dignity33:
Be aware that this fellow username are agent of government media outlet paid to decieve Nigerians in Nairaland forum, they comment on any topic against Buhari administration trying to convince Nigeria that Buhari is the last option they spend the whole day spaming on Comment against Goverment. Please my brothers and Sisters don't be deceive by this Wicked people who are collecting money to sold their fellow Nigeria to this evil adminstration, the likes of them are full in other Social Media paid by Buhari Lauretta Onochie.

Ngeneukwenu, python, seunmsg, sarrki,
so after all this your epistles na only one like you come get?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Lilimax(f): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nwahiri Sylvia, jisie ike!
Igbaniala embarassed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Offpoint: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Boyooosa:

For how.many months?
I only certified one when I realized you're good... it doesn't matter how long or short.
it could be 1 day, weeks, month and even a year if need be.... until you're good.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by edgeP(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
with her flat ass and face like unwashed fish, she didnt have much choice, she had to wait

this is why i hate ugly girls they can bear anything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they have no opinion of their own
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]
agrrrrrrrrr! kukumah kee me die
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Nope grin
please take a chance on me

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by dollyjoy(f): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
tossie101:
intestine ?? . undecided
Are u a lady?
No. I'm male smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
11 years relationship?maybe he was friendzone for like 6years before the relationship. grin grin I hate this kind long relationship,not my thing.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by okoruwa123: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
waoo nice one, the almighty will see u guys through.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by oluwadeeboi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
I'm wondering why they tie shoe laces in pre wedding photos
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
11 years relationship?maybe he was friendzone for like 6years before the relationship. grin grin I hate this kind long relationship,not my thing.
na who ask you for your opinions?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Boyooosa(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Offpoint:

I only certified one when I realized you're good... it doesn't matter how long or short.
it could be 1 day, weeks, month and even a year if need be.... until you're good.
Even with my 5k shocked no hidden increment?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na who ask you for your opinions?
Na wura and fadaka undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by sonnie10: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Statistics show that marriages break up within the first three years after couples must have been intimate.

This is the type of marriage that will last. The guy sure knows the right spot to hit. 11 years is not beans!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by enemyofprogress: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Na wura and fadaka undecided
no go sleep tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by adetes: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
11yrs hahaha its too long thank God for them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by ibkkk(f): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
11 years shocked
A year or 2 is even too much to date someone

Don't mind them.
Eleven whole years
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
She is lucky, but I cant advice any lady to take this kind of risk, this is like one in one thousand cases ,once again she is lucky
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by MhizzAJ(f): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:

Don't mind them.
Eleven whole years
She tried
I can't even date for that long
What will i be doing in the relationship
Nonsense
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by jolyment: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
brainpulse:
11 years! They must have do, do, do, do and do that thing tireeee wink

What did they do?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by iswallker(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
You commot all the yansh still leave am small b00bs

Wetin pickin go suck now...

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by jolyment: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
dignity33:
Be aware that this fellow username are agent of government media outlet paid to decieve Nigerians in Nairaland forum, they comment on any topic against Buhari administration trying to convince Nigeria that Buhari is the last option they spend the whole day spaming on Comment against Goverment. Please my brothers and Sisters don't be deceive by this Wicked people who are collecting money to sold their fellow Nigeria to this evil adminstration, the likes of them are full in other Social Media paid by Buhari Lauretta Onochie.

to sell not to sold*

Ngeneukwenu, python, seunmsg, sarrki,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.