Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years (48333 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Marcelinho(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
She didn't think that way
now the answer is out
MhizzAJ:
11 years shocked
A year or 2 is even too much to date someone
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Offpoint: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Your Contact?
please let me know when you get so that I can take it offline for security reasons.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Offpoint: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Boyooosa:

Even with my 5k shocked no hidden increment?
I'm a man of my word, this offer is exclusively for nairalanders only. my 5k is 5k....
you will only pay 1k for certificate...not compulsory
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Boyooosa(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Offpoint:

I'm a man of my word, this offer is exclusively for nairalanders only. my 5k is 5k....
you will only pay 1k for certificate...not compulsory
Nice, ur location, I dey abj
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Ojuororun(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
11yrs is too much, after 2yrs old of been marry, nw d guy will not enjoy her anymore..he wil nw another wife ......
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Martin0(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What about root and stem cheesy
My aunt married my uncle without dating and they ve been together for 35years

People date for 10 years before marrying and they still end up getting divorced
It's not how long Martins

Hahahahahah commot eee,una don come again to scarter me with laugh abigringringrin

My mama and papa married with dating also and dem don dey together for year's without quarrels gringrin

Eh eh 10year's abigringrin

Ok tell me more gringrin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Offpoint: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Boyooosa:
Nice, ur location, I dey abj
Aaho.. we are far apart.. I'm in akure
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by michaeltotti(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
this guy is an arsenal fan,the level of patience make me think so
11yearsabi op wan write 1 year??

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Tundethegood: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
isorite
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Boyooosa(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Offpoint:

Aaho.. we are far apart..
I'm in akure
Eh ya, ak is also my second place.
Well, can be chatting sha.
Mw, I might have worthy job for you occasionally, I do printing.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Offpoint: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Boyooosa:
Eh ya, ak is also my second place. Well, can be chatting sha. Mw, I might have worthy job for you occasionally, I do printing.
you're the boss... can I have your contact?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by TMARENDER: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
lovely couple they looks so perfect ,but the guy really make sense....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Reeberry: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
11 years shocked
A year or 2 is even too much to date someone
See mumu. If man no marry you after two years of dating, e better make you marry yourself. Nonsense.

If una meet from school unko?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by habsydiamond(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
at last she comot for lord of the rings
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by blackboy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
11 years? Nothing to be proud of. Y so long? Marriage lasting is the koko.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by chieni(f): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
with her flat ass and face like unwashed fish, she didnt have much choice, she had to wait

this is why i hate ugly girls they can bear anything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they have no opinion of their own
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]
wow you need a round of applause. are you also handsome? if I may ask
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Boyooosa(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Offpoint:

you're the boss...
can I have your contact?
We chat
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Offpoint: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Boyooosa:
WhatsApp only
thanks boss... you can take your line off now
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Safiaa(f): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mryacks:

Hehehe....you may be right. Laughing @ "at my age"
smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
11years of dating shocked. Thank Goodness you didn't leave her after Vandalizing her intestine smiley

Sorry for your experience.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by ultimate77(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Safiaa:
They probably started dating when she was like 14. Not a biggie, but at my age i cannot be dating for 11 years lol. 2 years max.
OK please comand let's date. I'm serious
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Boyooosa(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Offpoint:

thanks boss... you can take your line off now
Yeah sure
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by octsmart1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ok

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Stellamariss(f): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
U guys are cute together
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by dollyjoy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
tossie101:

I tot as much, because a lady cant make suck useless comment
What about proof reading before you click the summit button undecided. When you are done correcting the jargons you wrote up there, come back let's analyze how my comment is useless. undecided angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by tossie101(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
What about proof reading before you click the summit button undecided. When you are done correcting the jargons you wrote up there, come back let's analyze how my comment is useless. undecided angry

My dear U are rotten. lipsrsealed
There are comments women dont make.
Only God knows where and where u have been to and things u have done.

I can only imagine.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by lereinter(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
11 yrs
just let rochas kno where u want your
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by dollyjoy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
tossie101:

My dear U are rotten. lipsrsealed
There are comments women dont make.
Only God knows where and where u have been to and things u have done.

I can only imagine.
What about taking your judgemental,hypocritical self away from my mention? Your type disgust me!! Liberate yourself from the standard set by the society. I say whatever I wanna say because I'm responsible for it and I'm not gonna confirm to your idea of morality or whatever. Bleep off!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by tossie101(f): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
What about taking your judgemental,hypocritical self away from my mention? Your type disgust me!! Liberate yourself from the standard set by the society. I say whatever I wanna say because I'm responsible for it and I'm not gonna confirm to your idea of morality or whatever. Bleep off!! undecided

Stop ranting already.. and shut up!
Lol talking about hypocrisy when u ar the one exhibiting hypocrisy here.
So in ur SMALL MIND u can say rubbish about the young man who is getting married but no1 quotes u to criticize u undecided.

Jealous Pained hater!! What does it take to say simple 'congrats' rather than ur stupid street gal comment devoid of common sense.
Or u think every gal is like u who open legs for anything in trouser before they even say "hi".
Just tell us u are jealous of her proposal.

Lemme come and be going i dnt have time for low class biatchs biko.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
They used to be happy for 11yrs...devil don catch dem now cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by seunfape(m): 4:28am On Dec 06, 2017
God saves the girl
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by aguyph: 5:50am On Dec 06, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ru7U4m91jfw/WiaLxxpi6TI/AAAAAAANPKw/HsTBP-eKzu4sedOQPEWUUIMj-NmpytfsQCLcBGAs/s320/xd.png[/img]

Eleven years after they started dating, Sylvia Nwahiri and Ifeanyi Anyanwu are getting married this December in Mbaise, Imo State.

The excited bride-to-be shared their pre-wedding photos on Facebook, writing:

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/12/pre-wedding-photos-of-nigerian-couple.html
in SA here u pay can for 5years and now 11years of making the pussy do go free wheel.waiting the guy wan marry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.