Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years (48335 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by jolyment: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
dignity33:
Be aware that this fellow username are agent of government media outlet paid to decieve Nigerians in Nairaland forum, they comment on any topic against Buhari administration trying to convince Nigeria that Buhari is the last option they spend the whole day spaming on Comment against Goverment. Please my brothers and Sisters don't be deceive by this Wicked people who are collecting money to sold their fellow Nigeria to this evil adminstration, the likes of them are full in other Social Media paid by Buhari Lauretta Onochie.

Ngeneukwenu, python, seunmsg, sarrki,

to sell not to sold *****
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by ibkkk(f): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She tried
I can't even date for that long
What will i be doing in the relationship
Nonsense

I can't too.
I won't even try it.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
11 years shocked
A year or 2 is even too much to date someone

Haba na.. Wont u take ur time to know and understand each other??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Your Contact?
Offpoint:

I only certified one when I realized you're good... it doesn't matter how long or short.
it could be 1 day, weeks, month and even a year if need be.... until you're good.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by donnaD(f): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
their first pikin supposed to dey Secondary school at least JSs2 or 3.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Martin0(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She tried I can't even date for that long What will i be doing in the relationship Nonsense
So u nor go fit dey inside that kind relationship
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Its good as he married her, you don't date someone long enough and let another person marry her after fuccking her for many years remaining chaff for the husband.

Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:

I can't too.
I won't even try it.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no go sleep tongue
Coman make me undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by MhizzAJ(f): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Haba na.. Wont u take ur time to know and understand each other??
What am i understanding and how long does it take to study someone

Maybe she started dating when she was like 13

Personally i can't date for too long and it doesn't take me anything to understand someone..i don't have power for time wasters

Thank God it worked for her
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by toprealman: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
11 years shocked
And your boo is yet to propose
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by ibkkk(f): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=63008292][/quote]

Yeske grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Opynion: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
11 good years of free chopping.
See as her waist come remain.

Thank God say na d guy still acquire am
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamJ:
with her flat ass and face like unwashed fish, she didnt have much choice, she had to wait

this is why i hate ugly girls they can bear anything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they have no opinion of their own
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by darlenese(f): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
11 years of free Bleep!

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by addizzle(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chaii 11yrs? ??pls I need a past Question pls.. .congrat anyways
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by MhizzAJ(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Martin0:

So u nor go fit dey inside that kind relationship

tongue tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Stanley1155: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
They dated for eleven good years.had it been that the guy invested that eleven years in his business by now he will have up to 15 shops in alaba international market.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Martin0(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

tongue tongue

Nor con dey do like that ooo,but 11year's big sha,but still remember say relationship carry branches oo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Mryacks: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Safiaa:
They probably started dating when she was like 14. Not a biggie, but at my age i cannot be dating for 11 years lol. 2 years max.

Hehehe....you may be right. Laughing @ "at my age"
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by stfadaanthony(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
brainpulse:
11 years! They must have do, do, do, do and do that thing tireeee wink
This got me laughing like anything... want to stop laughing, but it still hungrging me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by MhizzAJ(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Martin0:

Nor con dey do like that ooo,but 11year's big sha,but still remember say relationship carry branches oo
What about root and stem cheesy
My aunt married my uncle without dating and they ve been together for 35years

People date for 10 years before marrying and they still end up getting divorced
It's not how long Martins

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Martin0(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What am i understanding and how long does it take to study someone

Maybe she started dating when she was like 13

Personally i can't date for too long and it doesn't take me anything to understand someone..i don't have power for time wasters

Thank God it worked for her

Agwa gwagringrin
Chai womengringrin I fear una oo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Martin0(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
Its good as he married her, you don't date someone long enough and let another person marry her after fuccking her for many years remaining chaff for the husband.

Congrats to them.

But wait ooo,why u dey talk like that eegringrin
Nor be all relationship dey involve sex oo remember
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by MhizzAJ(f): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Martin0:

Agwa gwagringrin
Chai womengringrin I fear una oo
You don day laugh me abi
What is agwa gwa
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Martin0(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You don day laugh me abi What is agwa gwa
Hahahahahgringrin abeg nor just start oogringrin
Na lie I talk before?gringrin Agwa gwa na warri slangs ooo asin shout naugringrin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by enemyofprogress: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Coman make me undecided
you wan get bele abi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by phkka1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Started dating from the mother's womb.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Adhocnaira: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
guy y na, this comment worse pass SARS brutality! OYA APOLOGISE........
iamJ:
with her flat ass and face like unwashed fish, she didnt have much choice, she had to wait

this is why i hate ugly girls they can bear anything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they have no opinion of their own
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
11 years shocked

Only if both partner are ready it won't take long before they tie the knot..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by tossie101(f): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
No. I'm male smiley

I tot as much, because a lady cant make suck useless comment
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years by Dearlord(m): 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Most of our ladies won't like this idea, they will think they are doing me "they are not doing me but themselves "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.