Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) (19387 Views)

PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja / IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by maamisco(f): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
I MEAN COWNUNU OUR NUMBER ONE HERO! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by osusuallstars: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Antipob777:
Kanu is a criminal, an illitracy and a school droped outs.

The FG should fox the lawyer to produce kanu dead or alive.

A man who formed to be a king with no kingdom.

I taught Nigeria would has been on fire by now as kanu boasted.

FG should urgently go house by house, arrest and send all IPOB pigs and idiots to jail.

They are terorist and must be crushed.

Shameless pigs and idiots.

you that is a school drop in, phd, mpd, ppd,dpp,vdp etc, where are your followers?, can they die for you? Where did you back your Range Rover Sport, how many fools in your village knows you.?idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by blowjob: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
yanabasee:
Kanu didn't hide because he's a coward but because he needs to stay alive to actualize his goals....

This government would've stopped at nothing than to see Kanu go 6ft under the ground....

Kanu is not a coward but a wise leader. When he arrived Nigeria, he was arrested and accused of treason. He fought to get a bail so he could continue from where Buhari stopped him.

When the whitemen arrested Nelson Mandela, He knew he wouldn't be killed like a dog. He knew that the court will protect him. But under Buhari, the court has no power to protect any citizen's right. A wiseman will protect himself first, which is what kanu is doing!!!
CLAP FOR URSELF... angry angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by blackjack21(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
kachi19:
HE WHO HATH MB TO VIEWETH THIS VIDEO, I BESEECH THEE THAT THOU DOESTH GIVE A BREAK DOWN,.. WE HAVETH NOT MB

I don't know which one would be harder; deciphering your Shakespearean poetry or, relaying what is on the video?

I'd rather send some MB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by gidgiddy: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kanu is a born freedom fighter

Only people who have mortguaged their life to the slavery of the Hausa-Fulani empire called Nigeria will disagree
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Antipob777:

FG should urgently go house by house, arrest and send all IPOB pigs and idiots to jail.

If u put as much vigour or zest in fixing ur messed up grammar, as u spew here, u wld probably be useful to Buhari's Social media lap dogs: Sarrki and Co.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by CrtlAltDel: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Titto93:

If I'm a Yoruba Muslim like you, I would remain silent over Kanu's matter and simply mind my business, but painment and hating won't let you...

N/B: WHO warns that Haters are liable to die young

But you are not a Yoruba muslim so why the thing dey pain you…. Let us, the Yoruba muslim complain grin grin

yanabasee:
Kanu didn't hide because he's a coward but because he needs to stay alive to actualize his goals....

This government would've stopped at nothing than to see Kanu go 6ft under the ground....

Kanu is not a coward but a wise leader. When he arrived Nigeria, he was arrested and accused of treason. He fought to get a bail so he could continue from where Buhari stopped him.

When the whitemen arrested Nelson Mandela, He knew he wouldn't be killed like a dog. He knew that the court will protect him. But under Buhari, the court has no power to protect any citizen's right. A wiseman will protect himself first, which is what kanu is doing!!!

If Kanu na Yoruba muslim will you Ipig miscreant be singing the same song you are singing here…. Oops, I forgot, only Yorubas are cowardsgrin grin grin
Abeg, 2nd base joo grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Antipob777:

Your grammar just recorded 9.7 on the Richter scale.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:
My stu*pid father is a fraudster n a nonentity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by emezuo17: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
If kanu is an illiterate then what are you, read what you wrote again and please get some one who has at least a secondary school certificate to write for you next time. Mr professor �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by kraftyiyk: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
if there were 36 Kanu's from 36 states of this country Nigerian would hv been fixed by now..but NO, what do we have ? Contented slaves all over the country, who prefer to surfer and smile.

90% of those who come on Nairaland to attack this guy are jobless, yet they see no reason to revolt!

Now that kanu has gone into oblivion, can u guys pls show us the better way out of Nigerian mess?

My fellow Nigerians, Who do u guys hv for the next election? Is it not the same old tasted and untrusted fellows? Politicians are less than 1% of our population yet they are grabbing all of us (180 million) by our blokos, are we not a shameless group of people?

It took one kanu to make us all talk about restructuring for a while(and i respect him for that), at this moment please who has a better idea on how to fix Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Antipob777:

Just look at ur English n see how messed up it is. If u lick u sh*it dust. KANU is greater than u n ur generations to come. Ewuhausa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
maamisco:
Am a known idiot n imbe*cile. I always thought I was smart n funny,but I just found out that, am a slowpoke n a nonentity grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by Angel1696: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Titto93:

If I'm a Yoruba Muslim like you, I would remain silent over Kanu's matter and simply mind my business, but painment and hating won't let you...

N/B: WHO warns that Haters are liable to die young
u lied UN security council warns that Biafra agitators are liable to go on exile
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by kachi19: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
blackjack21:

I don't know which one would be harder; deciphering your Shakespearean poetry or, relaying what is on the video?

I'd rather send some MB

grin grin

Doeth thus the intent of which thou seeth ease
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nigerian lawyer for Biafran dissident...na never serious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by NationView90(m): 12:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Antipob777:

Block brains
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by edupedia: 2:20am On Dec 06, 2017
Daniel058:
Let #Bring_Back_Our_Kanu begin to trend on Twitter.. Some one with good number of followers should do something... They (FG) must provide ohamadike!!

...dont forget your billionaire kidnapper who is in custody too... is he not one of your ohamadikes?...yeye failed tribe...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by degamemaster(m): 2:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Antipob777:

Unfortunately, your English teacher needs time refund some monies to your parents, assuming they sponsored your academic .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by ahmEenu(m): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2017
edlion57:
No single sector in this country is working ... everything is all fu*ked...and some people are begging us to stay behind...Igbos are always ahead...we don't need abokis to continue pulling us backwards.. always killing for no reason
u never hala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by ahmEenu(m): 3:56am On Dec 06, 2017
kraftyiyk:
if there were 36 Kanu's from 36 states of this country Nigerian would hv been fixed by now..but NO, what do we have ? Contented slaves all over the country, who prefer to surfer and smile.

90% of those who come on Nairaland to attack this guy are jobless, yet they see no reason to revolt!

Now that kanu has gone into oblivion, can u guys pls show us the better way out of Nigerian mess?

My fellow Nigerians, Who do u guys hv for the next election? Is it not the same old tasted and untrusted fellows? Politicians are less than 1% of our population yet they are grabbing all of us (180 million) by our blokos, are we not a shameless group of people?

It took one kanu to make us all talk about restructuring for a while(and i respect him for that), at this moment please who has a better idea on how to fix Nigeria?

why don't you start your own group right now? Instead of complaining on nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by kraftyiyk: 4:30am On Dec 06, 2017
ahmEenu:
why don't you start your own group right now? Instead of complaining on nairaland

Those who are too happy with the present hardship Will still attack anyone who tries to revolt grin

An igbo adage says, "he who is holding someone on the ground is also holding himself on the ground".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by ahmEenu(m): 4:42am On Dec 06, 2017
kraftyiyk:

Those who are too happy with the present hardship Will still attack anyone who tries to revolt grin

An igbo adage says, "he who is holding someone on the ground is also holding himself on the ground".
we haven't said anything yet you don start to quote igbo adage, why don't you take your adage to campaign on the street?? Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by ahmEenu(m): 4:44am On Dec 06, 2017
kraftyiyk:

na parables u dey talk.. You are one of those who brag on nairaland but can't do anything in reality. Why don't you start something today?? E.WARRIOR LIKE you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Antipob777:

/
My learned friend:

You said,

"Kanu is a criminal, an illitracy and a school droped outs."

Kindly explain.

/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by Wizipro09(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2017
TheHistorian:
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster.
Yeah,we all knw dat.a fraudster dat will sneeze and millions of people will come running.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by millionboi2: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2017
Antipob777:

Are u paid to insult ppl?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by montero4(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Antipob777:

Your written English cannot be condoned in this forum lest u infect us with that. Go back to school , betterstill employ a hometeacher .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by Blackfire(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Antipob777:

Starting from your funke akindele's grammatical blunders
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by kraftyiyk: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2017
ahmEenu:
na parables u dey talk.. You are one of those who brag on nairaland but can't do anything in reality. Why don't you start something today?? E.WARRIOR LIKE you
It seems you are one if those who derive orgasm by insulting people on the internet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by ahmEenu(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
kraftyiyk:

It seems you are one if those who derive orgasm by insulting people on the internet.
did i insult you? Accept my apology
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) by flyn: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
buhair and burutai are terrorist they should be taken to ICC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Salah Homage In Celebration Of Eid El Filtri In State / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka / Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.