Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee (1564 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by mKc9ET(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Happy married life in advance ''Donlarry''

Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
enugu d worst state to look for one to marry, smh tongue
Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by mKc9ET(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
More.....

Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by mKc9ET(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
More....

Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
angry

∆ I thought OP said pretty actress.
She try sha! ∆

Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by mKc9ET(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
More..

Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by Daniel2289(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Handsome Guy.
Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by ufuosman(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
All the best to them
Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by Elis49(f): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
They look good...Happy married life to them.
Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by Posh(m): 12:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Elis49:
They look good...Happy married life to them.
..yea.. Me nd u..kld be nxt..since we live in d same city..
Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by Elis49(f): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Posh:
..yea.. Me nd u..kld be nxt..since we live in d same city..
hahahaha...like seriously?
Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by cyndy1000(f): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2017
They look so cute n adorable, nice outfit. I wish them nothing but Joy, Happiness, Love, and Fruitfulness in their marriage. Happy married life in advance.
Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by Posh(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Elis49:
hahahaha...like seriously?
... Yea...beauty...am seriously serious.. If u re willing, pm using: obchuchris@gmail.com..nd we ll tk it up.
Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
mKc9ET:
More.....
This guy is a boob man, see how he is resting on her booby.
Re: Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of An Enugu Based Nollywood Actor And His Fiancee by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
They look good together.

(1) (Reply)

Good Sex / I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) / I Miss You Messages For Girlfriend And Romantic Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.