Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) (1563 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / Typical Nigerian (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Buhari should be mindful of how he uses that statement.because I was and will never be a lazy Nigerian youth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hustling no be today it start, we will keep on hustling until God pick my Call full-time.

Dm me if you mean serious business

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cheesy cheesy

Buhari should be mindful on how he use that statement.because I was and will never be a lazy youth Nigerian lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hustling no be today it start, we will get on hustling until God pick my Call full-time.

Dm me if you mean business

...mindful of...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cheesy cheesy

Buhari should be mindful on how he use that statement.because I was and will never be a lazy youth Nigerian lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hustling no be today it start, we will get on hustling until God pick my Call full-time.

Dm me if you mean business
...he uses...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...mindful of...
thanks for your correction bro
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Never give up never give in

God will pick your call
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
I no blame d man. I balme d baboons weh vote d monkey into power. Imagine a leader who doesn't know how to speak appropriately about the youths that have been enduring the effects of the misleading of his cabinet members
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
I no blame d man. I balme d baboons weh vote d monkey into power. Imagine a leader who doesn't know how to speak appropriately about the youths that have been enduring the effects of the misleading of his cabinet members
who knows the next one he will say

If 170M that voted in Bbn can agree to send this man back to his town
It will definitely go well with Nigerians
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by Dpussyhunter: 12:01am On Apr 25, 2018
i knew this clown was gonna come back a few hours after he announced his said "long term" sabbatical off nl cos he really cant do without the attention he gets here

#welcome back!!!
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:17am On Apr 25, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Never give up never give in

God will pick your call
GOD bless your hustle it's good to see you back kiss
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
GOD bless your hustle it's good to see you back kiss
Amen ooh

I sight you my queen
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:
i knew this clown was gonna come back a few hours after he announced his said "long term" sabbatical off nl cos he really cant do without the attention he gets here

#welcome back!!!

think twice bro

Meanwhile thanks
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by Gofwane(m): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

#welcome back!!!

grin yeah the guy is addicted to attention just like his friend, the memory card seller that recently claimed "he" got his girlfriend pregnant.
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by Dpussyhunter: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2018
Gofwane:
grin yeah the guy is addicted to attention just like his friend, the memory card seller that recently claimed "he" got his girlfriend pregnant.

cheesy cheesy
i swear

this one said "long term sabbatical".......................the long term was just 3 days and a few hours after his so called announcement

and 'bout the other guy, what's the latest

i havent seen him post anything of late undecided
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:14am On Apr 25, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Amen ooh
I sight you my queen
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by MustofaL6(m): 1:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Verily,one is of the Nigerians who's up in eyes in work and one's learned the British and American English, Leetspeak,metacognistic loquence et al.
Furthermore,how much happier will many a Nigerian be if he or she could be in liss,pecuniousity and not in dystopia?
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by phemmyfour: 5:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Only lazy gay sells female stuff.
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Gofwane:
"yeah the guy is addicted to attention just like his friend"

Gofwane can you hear the stupid statement you made

I have told you guys many times

Stop giving me the attention I seek!!! Very simple thing to do

Dpussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
i swear

this one said "long term sabbatical".......................the long term was just 3 days and a few hours after his so called announcement

I don't blame you nigga
Had it been you know how long and why I stay away for sometime you wouldn't be saying this rubbish
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
Only lazy gay sells female stuff.
you need 3D operation on your brain
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by Gofwane(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

you know say pregnancy dey com with numerous issues so the guy had to sell his phone so as to be able to raise money for antenatal grin
That's why he is MIA cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by Gofwane(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

why shouldn't we give you the attention you seek? Baibul said GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER!
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by Dpussyhunter: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
"yeah the guy is addicted to attention just like his friend"

I don't blame you nigga
Had it been you know how long and why I stay away for sometime you wouldn't be saying this rubbish

sorry bruv

had menstrual cramps y-day and it set me in bad mood

anyways welcome back again....,................,i do know why u "left" btw...

according to you; TO MAKE MORE CASH!!
Re: I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

sorry bruv

had menstrual cramps y-day and it set me in bad mood

anyways welcome back again....,................,i do know why u "left" btw...

according to you; TO MAKE MORE CASH!!

Thank God you know

Thanks bro
Gofwane:
why shouldn't we give you the attention you seek? Baibul said GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER!
don't give me attention but tell me how to convert the attention into money

I will appreciate your comments

(1) (Reply)

Video: Brazen Couple Caught Having Sex On Someone Grave In Broad Daylight Before / I Am In Love With My Neighbour Daughter (pls I Need Advice Me ) / Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship In This Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.