Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? (2581 Views)

Woman Declares "Men Who Care About A Woman's Past Are Weak" (photo) / How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? / Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by cooldrinks: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2017
Evablizin:
It depends on what you want to know about her past and what you want to do with it.

a man should at least know what he's getting into.
Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by cooldrinks: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2017
omooba969:
The question I ask myself is - what's the use of the information? To seek information about the past is as helpful as it can be destructive coz there's tendency to be presented with distorted judgement of the present.

Curiosity kills the cat they say but I will rather choose to enjoy the moment & discover my woman. I believe there's nothing about her past that's not a common knowledge to all, we only waste our precious time making a big deal of what's not.

If you love her, let her know & demonstrate same coz there are many more places to discover. Looking back is like sieving through garbage. It might be important to you but examine if it serves a meaningful purpose.

grin

if she loves you then she should keep that secret from you
Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by cooldrinks: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No need asking for a woman's past. It always catches up with her and becomes her future.
Okafor's Second Law.
okafor
Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2017
a man should at least know what he's getting into, it is very crucial to ask
Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by moorevic(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
It could be damaging depending.
Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by cooldrinks: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
moorevic:
It could be damaging depending.
it's a risk that every man should be willing to take.
Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by Konquest: 2:34am On Jan 16, 2018
cooldrinks:
When a woman says she’s “not like that anymore,” there’s a good chance that she’s being sincere. That’s why you might be tempted to give her a chance—she’s actually being honest when she says it. At that particular moment in time, she actually believes in her own bullcrap, and that’s exactly why knowing her past is so important. All of the lip service about how she was “immature” or a “different person back then” is utter nonsense. Her past is exactly who she is, and she can easily revert right back into being herself once her goals have been accomplished—at your expense, mind you.
(marriage)

Women never really change who they are, they just change what they do, and they only change what they do just long enough to get whatever they’re after (pregnancy). The only way people really change is through deep introspection, self discovery, and a very strong desire to overhaul themselves for the better. Have you met any women that possess those three qualities? no.

“Looking out for your best interests does not make you insecure. Not settling for anything less than what you want does not make you insecure. Demanding to know the truth about someone you've been intimate with—or plan on being intimate with—does not make you insecure.”

A man should try as much as he can to know a woman's past.
^^^^^^
Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by cooldrinks: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Konquest:
^^^^^^
grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by Berlyn1(f): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2018
It would be painful if they hear it from someone else, once trust is broken, it would never be whole again what is past is past, but for a healthy relationship one has to let his/her partner know virtually everything about themselves
Re: Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? by cooldrinks: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Berlyn1:
It would be painful if they hear it from someone else, once trust is broken, it would never be whole again what is past is past, but for a healthy relationship one has to let his/her partner know virtually everything about themselves

some men or women also hide their kids from the person they're about to marry which is very wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Airforce1 So Famous? / Jamari's Got A New Meat. / A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.