Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (46393 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Replies Ex-wife Maureen In A Viral Video / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by omoadeleye(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Iranu
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by chefremy(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2017
very funny story, this guy should go and sit down jhor, in case you don't know she is a boy.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Edu3Again: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2017
God go most likely deal with you oh for being a gay
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by blaze1916(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Nonsense man no sorry woman.....keep crying poor gay trying to show off what he is not...oponu
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Macgreat(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by beautyhd: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Confused idiot. Crying cos Jacob has started talking, we will soon know your dirty deals. Better pay him off handsomely to shut up or you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by kay29000(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Drama queen.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Meckzy81(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin Cant Stop Laughing
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Waiting for Negenukwuenu to come and defend the she male

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Tanmusparties: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Now we no even know who dey lie again, na wa ooo

Meanwhile for all your kiddies party needs, gift items, giftbags, number balloons, party accessories, decoration items, party rentals, face painting, Kid's meals,popcorns, candyfloss,hot dogs etc etc, wholesale and retail options available..
we deliver nationwide, visit
www.facebook.com/Kiddiesparadise
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2017
Daminaj1:
VIA DAMINAJ.COM

Following claims by Jacob that his former Boss Idris Okunleye popularly known as Bobrisky did not pay him for 6 months and also took the money he made from dancing in MC Galaxy's music video, Bobrisky has now reacted to the allegations leveled again him by his former right hand man.

The bleaching expert and social media star reacted in an unexpected manner by telling Jacob "I leave you to God". He also revealed that he is quite shaken and has been crying his eyes off.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/12/bobrisky-replies-jacob-over-claims-he.html
so this brobisky nah yoruba self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by wickedworld: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2017
What if the ex gate man is a lairing bastard some of u are juyst hating on the guy because of his lifestyle hence u support the gate man

Human are evil and only ppl that know what it mean to be blackmail will understand.

Because he know is bobrisky he choose to blackmail him forgeting the good old days. Well he his a popular gateman now any one intereted to employ him can do so but a leopard can not change its skin.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by kybee(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2017
MonitoringSpirit:
kiss

Maybe jacurb no dey do en work wella

wink wink wink
how do u mean?
U advised he should go extra mile by lettinG him.........hmmmmmm
Let be sincere. Bobrisky show ur face on snap I myself wanna see the crying face.
Warning Do NOT POST EDITED PHOTO
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Ibrocalculus(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2017
On a lighter note;
Why is it that when they are shooting a movie in Nigeria you'd see passersby watching and wanting to feature by all means. The annoying thing is even dogs and the chickens too would stay and be looking at the camera. #OnlyInNaija[/chai!!!, this one don finish naija
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Premiumwriter: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Are these mods on bleaching weeds Wat's with all this useless bobrisky news
I gat to find nairaland backpage cos Frontpage is filled with garbage

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Kokaine(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017
gqboyy:
A sane human cannot stay with bobrisky
exactly.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by BanevsJoker(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017
kkko:
Waiting for Negenukwuenu to come and defend the she male
Lol, that Voltron? Defender of the Universe.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by wickedworld: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017
vingeophysicist:
so this brobisky nah yoruba self

Yes and jacob is igbo, we know wat they are like is in their blood. Since u want to turn it to tribalism .
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Neoteny(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017
darfay:
Which God my brother I am sure he can't recognize you no more BTW it is beginning to look like a media stunt

Ermm... FTC

Exactly.

God made him a certain way.

He remade himself another way.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by tashashiel(f): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Na that same God go punish you there, idiot !
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by veli1(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Wat A Wasted Sperm.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by calaway: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2017
tintingz:
The good Gods that see Homosexuals as humans.

surely it is not the Christian God....As he has shown his displeasure with the total destruction of Sodom and Gomarah. by the way sodomites (gays)
need help to liberate them from the firm and evil grip of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Marcofranz(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Bobrisky is so ugly anything news about him annoys me.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by stchinedu: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Which 'god' are we talking about here, bikonu?

I thought this she_MALE said he does not believe in God.
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by omooba969(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2017
tashashiel:
Na that same God go punish you there, idiot !

Come & see American wonder. grin
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2017
wickedworld:

Yes and jacob is igbo, we know wat they are like is in their blood. Since u want to turn it to tribalism .
my dear I was just surprised the guy was Yoruba, I thought he was edo (Benin)
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by D2DK(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2017
grin[color=][/color] grin

Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by ignis: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2017
Does Bobrisky know God?
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by bigfoot79(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2017
GetUmad:

On a lighter note;
Why is it that when they are shooting a movie in Nigeria you'd see passersby watching and wanting to feature by all means. The annoying thing is even dogs and the chickens too would stay and be looking at the camera. #OnlyInNaija
. it is because most Nigerian films are shot on the street, where they have no measures in place to avoid crowd in trust and gawking, all those people you see on the street in Indian and American films Are almost always part of the movie as extras who get paid for their roles
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by passyhansome(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2017
MAY YOU NOT DIE IN THAT STATE, YOUR LIFE MATTERS TO GOD
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Pylony(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2017
EX GATEMAN JACOB WILL BE LIKE... "If you like cry a sea till you cause a great flood in you room, then sail your bobsky boat with your new gateman, i don't care as long as my nyash is now at rest" grin
Re: Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God by Dollabiz: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos) / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies / D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.