Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Someone Broke Your Heart? Here’s The Best Way To Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Broke Your Heart? Here’s The Best Way To Revenge (831 Views)

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Broke Your Heart? Here’s The Best Way To Revenge by ItuExchange(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
What is the best way to get revenge on someone who broke your heart?

I dated a girl in college whom I thought I might marry. She felt the same though we never planned it.

Then one evening my world exploded.

After having a few too many drinks with a friend, he confessed he’d had an affair with her while I was gone to boot camp.

“Are you f*#king kidding me?” I screamed.

“Sorry, just wanted you to know,” he called as he ran out the door ducking for cover.

I flipped out and started throwing bottles.

I understood for the first time how a person wigs out and beats up someone else.

Instead, thankfully, I just took off. Roamed for a few days. Gave myself time to calm down and get rational.

Marriage never exactly entered our conversation again. We’d still see each other occasionally but never anything serious. I simply never trusted her.

Interestingly she and my friend never saw each other again.

My senior year, I met a beautiful young woman who was just as beautiful on the inside .

I hadn’t trusted anyone with love since that night. Too many wounds.

But this young woman was different. I somehow knew.

And for 45 years she has proven it over and over.

My wife and I happened to see the other woman years ago. She’d never married.

Perhaps revenge was her seeing what might have been. Though honestly, I didn’t care anymore.

And I’m thankful every day I found the one I married.

The best revenge for a broken heart is to love again and forget about revenge.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-way-to-get-revenge-on-someone-who-broke-your-heart

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Someone Broke Your Heart? Here’s The Best Way To Revenge by AjalaJ(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Something like this can be very painful, but the wound will heal over time.

Learn your lessons, and let go.
Re: Someone Broke Your Heart? Here’s The Best Way To Revenge by babyfaceafrica: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2017
Super story
Re: Someone Broke Your Heart? Here’s The Best Way To Revenge by peter0071(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2017
great one... forgive and move on...though its hard to obey

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Couple Self Defence At The Atm (photo) / When You See Your Ex Beaten Up In Public / Major Fact About Sex Dolls:Guys/Girls Do U All Agree With This? ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.