Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi (38224 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Warned To Stop Criticizing Buhari Or Risked Being Called Ghanaian" / Reasons To Prove Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration Was A Waste – APC / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2017
Amechi's body is APC but his soul is PDP, patiently waiting for his defection wink

7 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by ivandragon: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2017
there is nothing wrong in criticising GEJ...

parallels & comparisons must always be drawn to know if we are moving forward or backward...

the problem with apc's brand of criticism is the lies & vile hatred it exports.

apc's criticism is designed to embarrass & cause hatred rather than act as a yardstick for comparative performance...

but I guess amaechi has seen that Nigerians have seen through the lies...

5 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by skare: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2017
Oh na now you realise? Fear of Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2017
kelvinovie:
@dunkem21 how much were you buying the food stuff before bubu came to power. For once say the truth

We can't compare the prices.. GEJ's time was better by far. But the price of Garri crashed from N800-900/painter to about N500-600 recently. Bread improved in quantity while tomatoes remained at bay. Last year, people were queuing to buy rice @govt subsidized rate but it's better this year.

I am committed to the truth.
Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Keballl: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Caseless:
kids like you don't read . The headline could easily deceive people like you.

Atikulate your post properly devoid of pain or shut up.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Keballl: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2017
Lalasticlala Good morning ma.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by wildchild02: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Well said

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss
Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Keballl: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu /Cleverly will be depressed by this Atikulate signs everywhere. grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Amaechi doesn't seem well. He must have contracted the epidemic ravaging Buharidom........the "decamping fever".

2 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by LasGidiOwner: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Amechi is now set to rejoin his family- PDP. cheesy

#ATIKU is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by samx4real(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Amaechi na animal...

Who started it?

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by WINDSOW(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Una day jst break?

Until we trend the path of the TRUTH n do the RIGHT THING always else no hope.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Teenaira: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Keballl:
Play Play Amaethief dey Atikulate him thoughts dey go towards 2019.

Zombies go hear am very soon.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44. Food is ready grin

You are just a genius. I dove my hat !!!

4 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by kybee(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Hector09:
Pdp rob this country for 16 yrs which i accpted, bt i hate blame games, blaming some one wont solve any problem, ameachi is saying this cus he is knw longer relivant in apc and his ministery is starving of fund
this reader is trying to say something every other persons has not realised.
So if them leave you, you will take on a "Driverless Project"
Dear Amaechi, u most be joking

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Adminisher: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2017
The low IQ and inferiority complex that makes you think that this statement means Amechi is going back to PDP.
PDP young supporters have serious psychology issues .

The lack of ideology, focus, mental strength and over dwelling on personalities is SAD. It is actuality a self directed insult.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by FTrebirth(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
fûck atiku, fûck buhari. they're both mallams.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by erinalex: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:
So he agrees that all what APC have been doing is "Criticise"....

It took Ameachi two years and five months to realise that criticising GEJ isn't the way out.....

Waiting on when the entire APC will embrace this wisdom and begin to prepare to park their kaya comot for villa..
kudos to ameachi (an incumbent minister)for realising that and had d courage to say it in public. Unlike PDP that always defend d undefendable when they were still in power. Look at Aisha buhari, openly condemning what is wrong in this present administration, patience jona will rather rain curses on d opposition. Though, APC have lots of short comings, PDP can never b an option.
Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by 8stargeneral: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Una don tire

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Keballl: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Adminisher:
[s]The low IQ and inferiority complex that makes you think that this statement means Amechi is going back to PDP.
PDP young supporters have serious psychology issues .

The lack of ideology, focus, mental strength and over dwelling on personalities is SAD. It is actuality a self directed insult.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by yanabasee(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2017
erinalex:
kudos to ameachi (an incumbent minister)for realising that and had d courage to say it in public. Unlike PDP that always defend d undefendable when they were still in power. Look at Aisha buhari, openly condemning what is wrong in this present administration, patience jona will rather rain curses on d opposition. Though, APC have lots of short comings, PDP can never b an option.

Lol... He realised that after 2years? and you applaud him for this abject phlegmatic??

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by PHILipu1(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Write it down and quote me after 2019 elections.
The only complain this IPOB youths that were shouting Biafra or death and no referendum no election some weeks ago but are now shouting PDP and Atikuchukwu 2019 is that APC rig the election.

They will only come online to say APC rig the election and Buhari will be president till 2023.
Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by patrick89(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2017
Wait! This is not so good now! What I'm seeing is very huge! Hope you're seeing same thing. Rotimi amechi is not happy!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2017
Driverless cars for Buhari's cabals and lawmakers.

APC is just good as opposition not for government, because they are good at blaming sun and rain.

The probing of APC government after 2019 will be very interesting. Many of APC corrupt officials will go on exiles.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by donqx: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Pylony(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Oga as una dey thing outside that una box, no bring any self-driven car to Nigeria oo allow us to drive we selves up n down, cause we know say that same "Nigerian craze number one", go affect am make e dey hit people and cause Accident up n down.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by 360great(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Is he just waking from sleep ni......smh

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by engrchykae(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2017
dunkem21:

I laff in nPDP cheesy

G7 Governors' grin
when i think of that machiavelli from kwara state,i laugh.
Apc won't know what hit them

2 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Valarmoghulis(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2017
Sarrki, omenka, ngeneukwenu, madridguy Coman see ipob yoot. Even ur pay masters are confessing to their incompetence, ur job must be really hard.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Ogaonos: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
fuckerstard:
LOL driverless cars in 9ja..

Make una remember say light no dey sha.
any tym u hear apc talking about project.wait 4 d word 'we would' 'we should be' if u dnt hear those word den is nt apc.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Redhot111(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2017
dunkem21:
On the same hand, I won't fail to congratulate the Buhari led administration for reduction in
price of certain foodstuffs especially Garri ..

Keep working sir, the people will notice!

Is ur brain on retrogression, u 4get say 4litre paint rubber of Garri was #150 before the mum government took it from there to #1500 so they now brought it to 500 and u expect us to celebrate dem. Ur numuism just got noted.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi by Obec70(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Nobody is above mistakes but the way APC presents themselves as saints baffles me, they seems yet unorganised almost 3years in government blaming GEJ! May be Amechi thinking cap is gradually coming back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Abducted Emily Eric My Daughter Since 2016 – Father / Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP / APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.